STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

37 minutes ago, TheAdamCrow said:

i hope you are well and appreciate the time and effort you've done in these creations. curious question. after my testing, i do love the anti block bullet mods. but i do notice it isn't true anti block just a nerf in damage to the block which is fantastic because i hate telling my friends no shotguns during horde night for fear of damaging the base but i figured due to the weapon having specifications to add block damage that therefore is the reason for it not being true A.B. my question is would making a sub clone weapon  like an anti tactical assault rifle with no block damage achieve true anti block damage. it is purely for topic discussion and not request just curious on your thoughts. again thank you for your time, effort that you've put into these mods

As far as I am aware the damage to blocks comes from the bullet itself. I can take a look at the weapon shortly tho to see if it changed.. the only things the anti block destroys is glass and sheets but not as fast as normal the rest is waynsower as you mentioned butnno one can make a truly 0 as far as I am aware the game always does damage regardless eventually  

57 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

As far as I am aware the damage to blocks comes from the bullet itself. I can take a look at the weapon shortly tho to see if it changed.. the only things the anti block destroys is glass and sheets but not as fast as normal the rest is waynsower as you mentioned butnno one can make a truly 0 as far as I am aware the game always does damage regardless eventually  

thank you for elaborating. with this update i kind of had to try to understand some of the coding due to most change with update 20. i can understand some, but not enough to create and love to learn. looking through the item xml and noticing the weapons had a perc block damage so i wondered if even though the ammo added a 0 block damage  it still took consideration for the weapon calculating block damage like a hidden stat that just isn't shown on the description.  thanks for the insight

First off thanks so much for all your hard work with all these mods. They are  xmas gifts that keep on giving!

On a side note just spent a wee while finding out that the 'Open Door Syndrome with Respawn'

is throwing "ERR LootContainer 'trash' unknown". It make piles of trash etc unlootable.

Loaded fresh world with just this mod to find out for sure.

Cheers

4 hours ago, Chunkimunki said:

First off thanks so much for all your hard work with all these mods. They are  xmas gifts that keep on giving!

On a side note just spent a wee while finding out that the 'Open Door Syndrome with Respawn'

is throwing "ERR LootContainer 'trash' unknown". It make piles of trash etc unlootable.

Cheers

Hi and thank you forninforming me. I will take a look and get a fix up for you all.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Chunkimunki said:

Cheers

I have made a few fixes to the mod in question but trash is def there and hasn't errored for me. Can you try new dl and send me your players.log  please if you encounter it again

Stallions, 

I downloaded your update with the supply crates and i found that i could not interact with the object. When i broke the crate open could not loot. Had no errors loading the mod, i will try investigating more but i wanted to let you be aware early if i do find out something is wrong with the mod. 

Thank you for these mods and happy holidays.

42 minutes ago, KokoRocky said:

Stallions, 

I downloaded your update with the supply crates and i found that i could not interact with the object. When i broke the crate open could not loot. Had no errors loading the mod, i will try investigating more but i wanted to let you be aware early if i do find out something is wrong with the mod. 

Thank you for these mods and happy holidays.

You try lock picking it. If there are ones on roads and gravel paths let me know as you can't interact with those and I thought I had removed em. 

14 hours ago, stallionsden said:

You try lock picking it. If there are ones on roads and gravel paths let me know as you can't interact with those and I thought I had removed em. 

I did try to lockpick the ones on the road. It just shows nothing to do. I did not have a chance to find any in the wilderness to try. If you take them off the road or get an update on it let me know!

4 hours ago, KokoRocky said:

I did try to lockpick the ones on the road. It just shows nothing to do. I did not have a chance to find any in the wilderness to try. If you take them off the road or get an update on it let me know!

Argh yeh the ones on the road never worked.. will update and double check this time I remove them from spawning there my apologies. 

found a slight bug with the anti block mod that i am unsure what the cause is. some schematics for  certain skill books display a closed book icon when learning a book (it unlocks the recipe itself) but it doesn't tick the icon. example. you unlock grenade schematic via demolitions expert but if you find the book again later on it will display a closed book icon instead of the open book icon indicating that you have learned this.  doesn't necessarily break it just something i noticed and wondered why. any insight would be appreciated. i noticed this in A20 as well and thought fun pimps maybe messed up. it only started glitching after installing the anti block mod in a20. thank you again

5 minutes ago, TheAdamCrow said:

found a slight bug with the anti block mod that i am unsure what the cause is. some schematics for  certain skill books display a closed book icon when learning a book (it unlocks the recipe itself) but it doesn't tick the icon. example. you unlock grenade schematic via demolitions expert but if you find the book again later on it will display a closed book icon instead of the open book icon indicating that you have learned this.  doesn't necessarily break it just something i noticed and wondered why. any insight would be appreciated. i noticed this in A20 as well and thought fun pimps maybe messed up. it only started glitching after installing the anti block mod in a20. thank you again

I dont see how the anti block mod would change that tbh.  I will look into it tho.

What other mods are you using  if any

1 hour ago, stallionsden said:

I dont see how the anti block mod would change that tbh.  I will look into it tho.

What other mods are you using  if any

i use a mod that makes copies of schematics/skill books. I am able to copy the non new additions of skill books and the icon for read/unread icons are fine. when i added the anti block is when some skill books started glitching. it isn't that i can't learn the books/schematics. it's just a visual bug that i thought you may have insight as to why that happens 

Edited by TheAdamCrow (see edit history)

1 hour ago, TheAdamCrow said:

i use a mod that makes copies of schematics/skill books. I am able to copy the non new additions of skill books and the icon for read/unread icons are fine. when i added the anti block is when some skill books started glitching. it isn't that i can't learn the books/schematics. it's just a visual bug that i thought you may have insight as to why that happens 

Adding a mod after you have started a game is problematic especially if it comes to bug finding.

The anti block mod adds to the progression file soon you had read that book already o can def see adding another mod to the game that alters the progression.xml can chage things again. 

Only true way would be to state a new world with all the mods in and still acts the same.

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Adding a mod after you have started a game is problematic especially if it comes to bug finding.

The anti block mod adds to the progression file soon you had read that book already o can def see adding another mod to the game that alters the progression.xml can chage things again. 

Only true way would be to state a new world with all the mods in and still acts the same.

i tested a new world with just your mod only and my result were these particular books once read equal as unread
Books:
Magnum enforcer vol. 5,6 (AP,HP)
Great Heist Vol. 3 (although timed charge schematic is unlocked)
Ranger's Guide to Archery Vol. 2,4,5 (explosive arrows, AP Arrows, Flaming)
Pistol Pete Vol. 5,6 (AP HP)
Shotgun Messiah Vol. 2,4 (Breach, Slug)
Sniper Vol. 6,7 (AP,HP)
Schematics:
pipe bomb, grenade and contact grenade, stick of dynamite schematic
Rocket Launcher schematic
i spent this whole time trying to figure out the cause in the code but could not. again, mod works as intended and this glitch doesn't bar you from crafting or converting in any way. it is purely a visual bug on the books read or unread icon. just wanted to see if you knew about it. i thank you for taking the time to respond and for the mod itself. have a good one

Edited by TheAdamCrow (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, TheAdamCrow said:

i tested a new world with just your mod only and my result were these particular books once read equal as unread
Books:
Magnum enforcer vol. 5,6 (AP,HP)
Great Heist Vol. 3 (although timed charge schematic is unlocked)
Ranger's Guide to Archery Vol. 2,4,5 (explosive arrows, AP Arrows, Flaming)
Pistol Pete Vol. 5,6 (AP HP)
Shotgun Messiah Vol. 2,4 (Breach, Slug)
Sniper Vol. 6,7 (AP,HP)
Schematics:
pipe bomb, grenade and contact grenade, stick of dynamite schematic
Rocket Launcher schematic
i spent this whole time trying to figure out the cause in the code but could not. again, mod works as intended and this glitch doesn't bar you from crafting or converting in any way. it is purely a visual bug on the books read or unread icon. just wanted to see if you knew about it. i thank you for taking the time to respond and for the mod itself. have a good one

Hmmm ok will take another look for sure.  Thank you for letting me now I will get it sorted.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:24 AM, stallionsden said:

Is there anything before it starts doing that and no that isn't enough info to go on . I don't use either of those mods tbh . Do you get the same error using one and my Brewery as the other or is the error different. 

If I only use one of his mods and your mod, it works just fine. It's only when I have all three. Unfortunately this all happens right away as soon as I boot, so there isn't really anything before this?

5 hours ago, Timroham said:

If I only use one of his mods and your mod, it works just fine. It's only when I have all three. Unfortunately this all happens right away as soon as I boot, so there isn't really anything before this?

Can you please your output.log or players.log  found in appdata/locallow/the fun Pimps take a look thru it  see if you find the error if not post here please I can take a look for you

7 hours ago, ByFran007 said:

Hi there! i really like the Zombie modification mod, but is there any way to put block damage for zombies again? i tried editing the item and entityclasses files but i didnt find the zombies damage for blocks, can you help me pls?

The whole point of those mods is to stop destroying blocks lol.

What particularly you like bout the mod tone using it like no digging the bags drop all the time etc

4 hours ago, ByFran007 said:

yes, i like the fact that zombies drop a bag everytime, it rewards the effort for killing the zombie, but like the no damage for blocks nerfs the zombies a little bit xD, anyways its pretty cool lol, anyways thx for responding

So you just want the zs vanilla, bar each one dropping a bag. That be easy to make I can look at after I am free. B

On 12/28/2021 at 2:50 PM, stallionsden said:

Argh yeh the ones on the road never worked.. will update and double check this time I remove them from spawning there my apologies. 

Thank you for the response definitely a busy time for you with the new Alpha especially in unstable version. Let me know if you ever update this with them working on the road. Very confused what caused Alpha 20 to cause these errors when Alpha 19 was no issue! but yea i deleted the road spawns in your Biomes.xml and just kept everything else neutral. I will prolly up the chance of spawning in the biomes as it becomes a lot more sparse with your original settings and no road spawn loot! As always bud, appreciate your work you got great ideas. The one suggestion i have for another mod is working off of your Door smash but making all doors lockpick-able thus giving us the opportunity to get through POIS our own way without smashing through multiple tiers of doors to get in/out of. 

23 minutes ago, KokoRocky said:

Thank you for the response definitely a busy time for you with the new Alpha especially in unstable version. Let me know if you ever update this with them working on the road. Very confused what caused Alpha 20 to cause these errors when Alpha 19 was no issue! but yea i deleted the road spawns in your Biomes.xml and just kept everything else neutral. I will prolly up the chance of spawning in the biomes as it becomes a lot more sparse with your original settings and no road spawn loot! As always bud, appreciate your work you got great ideas. The one suggestion i have for another mod is working off of your Door smash but making all doors lockpick-able thus giving us the opportunity to get through POIS our own way without smashing through multiple tiers of doors to get in/out of. 

Thank you and yeh will be removing the biome spawn of them on the road. As yeh tried to keep the amount down so it wasn't every 5 metres lol.

Can't lock pick a door unfortunately I and many others have tried for many alphas. (Tho in a20 i haven't tried yet) but yes totally agree would love to be able to lock pick a door.

Hello there, 

We are trying your modlet  "Rain Catcher and Mining Machine" We try to put the time for the loot but we dont see where exactly we can do it.  The loot pop each 5 second real life but we want the loot to pop still in each houre can you pls tell me how to do that?  

And great job on your modlet :)