PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

• 4 weeks later...

Copied from the General discussion posted there not by me, just adding to this thread.

Posted by MechanicalSYN

New Map Seed

Seed name: EverQuest (case sensitive, and no, this is not a joke)

It has 10 towns plus the hub cities, an overabundance of caves, and is very poi heavy. It's a very nice map; no crazy biome arrangements. Lots of prairie, desert and wasteland. Very New Vegas-y. One of those towns is actually another hub city.

Coordinates:

0 0 Hub City (obviously, but also very central to the action; most of the other towns circle this city)

3226 s 449 e (the other hub city)

1634 s 656 e

1127 s 2321 e

375 n 2562 e

2399 n 1893 e

3745 n 756 e

2146 n 2831 w

738 n 1269 w

1227 s 1270 w

3104 s 1037 w

I so badly wanted to find a 12th town to match the crackpot20 seed. If it's out there, I haven't found it yet.

Also, crossroad coordinates:

2655 n 1559 w

670 n 3240 w

1178 s 3252 w

2287 n 50 e (larger crossroad with 4 poi)

Enjoy.

Edited by SilvenWolf (see edit history)

I'll just jump in and say I've been playing the EverQuest seed for a few days now. Yeah it's awesome. Currently remodeling an underground bunker into a luxury home. The city zombies stomp and scream, but they can't get to me. Later I'll build a horde night fortress over the ground hatch

The only con that I can think of is the northern most town is way north, so much so the top tip of it borders the radiation zone. That and the 'pretty meadows' biome isn't the dominate one. It's a lot of desert, prairie and wasteland... and cities.

I know in the past, some people have asked for good snow biome seeds. I started one yesterday, and it's the best snow map I have played so far.

Seed= omega123

You spawn in a snow biome, in the top right section of the map. The snow area here is extensive., and when the terrain breaks up into other biomes, you have swathes of snow placed in these as well.

So far, I have come across one hub city, major water sources, and various intersections. Aside for the snow, you have a good bit of pine forest with numerous single houses. Still looking for towns, but I have only played a small section of the map. Looks promising.

so we have a weird one here: cabininthewoods

its Cabin in the woods, no caps, no spaces.

despite its name there is more islands than woods and a lot of biomes mixed and intercutting eachother. Theres a LOT of little islands, a bunch with houses on them. this seen is also VERY bizarre because it has roads that connect some of the islands but the roads actually go underwater at multiple points. its also has some roads that randomly dead end into cliff and hill walls. It is not majorly aquatic but has abundant lakes. very weird layout generation but thoroughly entertaining, especially when you explore a lot

The seed (on Xbox One) called "2nd Attempt" (no quotes) is awesome -- lots of towns (one with a bunker), military camp, and a perfect-condition winter biome house with a forge all within running distance (NW, N, NE) of the hub city. The town due North of the hub city is the one with the bunker. The house with forge is due West of the bunker town.

Edited by NukeXBO (see edit history)

so i stumbled across an interesting one...

'Nipopolis'

(no quotes, N capitalized)

-mostly dominated by grassland/forest across a good portion of the map

-not a huge ammount of towns (that ive noticed this far)

-good mining veins in several locations

-a INCREDIBLE amount of animals, like more than i can hunt and more than ive EVER seen in any randomgen map since i started playing (tested this two additional times and the critter spawn rate is phenomenal, which is why im loving this map)

(and yes the name is a south park reference incase you were wondering)

"summerof1986"

No nonsense, no frills map. Center of the action is 1355 s 175 e. Big circular desert loaded with yucca fruit, cactus and a zillion bird nests. Good place to set up camp. Setting is like Quest for Glory 2 (if you're old you'll know the reference); a sand box surrounded by mountains. From the given coordinates: 1km due north is the hub city. 1km due south is the forest city. Roughly 750m due east is the desert city. Roughly 750m due west is the prairie city. North east of the hub city is water as its a scarcity in the valley (excluding yucca juice).

As I said, this is a no frills map. Excellent for multi player (if we ever get that sorted out). It's a giant sandbox for players to build their creations, with four cities within easy running distance. Beyond that yucca paradise is patches of other biomes. Ideal seed for someone to jump into the game and start building without the hassles of eating/drinking/finding bow ammo.

"summerof1986"

No nonsense, no frills map. Center of the action is 1355 s 175 e. Big circular desert loaded with yucca fruit, cactus and a zillion bird nests. Good place to set up camp. Setting is like Quest for Glory 2 (if you're old you'll know the reference); a sand box surrounded by mountains. From the given coordinates: 1km due north is the hub city. 1km due south is the forest city. Roughly 750m due east is the desert city. Roughly 750m due west is the prairie city. North east of the hub city is water as its a scarcity in the valley (excluding yucca juice).

As I said, this is a no frills map. Excellent for multi player (if we ever get that sorted out). It's a giant sandbox for players to build their creations, with four cities within easy running distance. Beyond that yucca paradise is patches of other biomes. Ideal seed for someone to jump into the game and start building without the hassles of eating/drinking/finding bow ammo.

Sounds very nice. I'll have to try that one next. "fart" is proving to be... difficult as I have yet to find a city. But they way zombies destroy everything in their path now, more than ever, it's all I can do to get my base defendable.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to say thank you for the crackpot20 seed - we are thoroughly enjoying this world!

I am currently trying the crackpot20 as well. So far it's pretty good although I have not opened the map up that much yet.

This seed is suppose to have 12 towns right?

I am currently trying the crackpot20 as well. So far it's pretty good although I have not opened the map up that much yet.

This seed is suppose to have 12 towns right?

10 towns, 1 x main hub and 1 x small hub. Lots of water to the east of hub, most towns south of hub west of hub and couple north of hub.

There is a youtube video of it that shows the towns and co-ords only. search crackpot20 seeds if you want see, or not if you want to discover.

10 towns, 1 x main hub and 1 x small hub. Lots of water to the east of hub, most towns south of hub west of hub and couple north of hub.

There is a youtube video of it that shows the towns and co-ords only. search crackpot20 seeds if you want see, or not if you want to discover.

Oh cool, I will do that.

Thanks

as for crackpot20 here are all the coordinates:

221 N 98 E - Main Hub City

2325 N 415 E - Town

Same N 807 W - Town (Main Home)

1066 N 1472 W - Town

533 N 2733 W - Town

1182 S 3112 W - Mini Hub City

1056 S 1668 W - Middle Town

1321 S 64 E - Town

2906 S 823 W - Town

2805 S 870 E - Town

1262 25 S 2072 E - Town

566 N 3685 E - Town

1628 N 86 E - Island (Castle Home)

I will correct any of them if they are a bit off, when I get the time. will also post a map of it once I'm done mapping all the roads out..

Edited by XxUnkn0wnxX (see edit history)

Seed Name crackpot20

heres the link to a 6 minute video of just the towns and co-ords

This is just showing the Map, the towns, paused for co-ords as I hover over the town, all you can see is where the towns are and the roads I used to get to them, the rest of the map is still unexplored, so as to not give everything away about the seed.

Crackpot20, Bunker/bomb shelter in town farthest west (Part Green and Snow town) and caves north and south of town (Mushrooms and Nitrate) , I still have a long way to go and haven't found a desert yet.

South of the main Hub city across the lake is a town in a green forest biome, south east of this town is a Desert.

I know in the past, some people have asked for good snow biome seeds. I started one yesterday, and it's the best snow map I have played so far.

Seed= omega123

You spawn in a snow biome, in the top right section of the map. The snow area here is extensive., and when the terrain breaks up into other biomes, you have swathes of snow placed in these as well.

So far, I have come across one hub city, major water sources, and various intersections. Aside for the snow, you have a good bit of pine forest with numerous single houses. Still looking for towns, but I have only played a small section of the map. Looks promising.

A mainly snow biome would be epic for myself. Have you had any more luck in exploring?

As for anyone and everyone else, any other snow filled seeds besides omega123? Will be exploring this map tomorrow night to see if it'll be my new home.

Just noticed this is PS section, sorry but do these work on Xbox as well?

Which make me wonder why in the world I stuck it here instead of in the MP forum. Moving to MP. I'd stick it in General Discussion, but there's too many sticky threads there already.

It’s not purely a Multiplayer thing either, this use to reside in General Support, just wasn’t Stickied, not too many stickys in that section, might be a better fit there.