A19/A18 CreaturePacks - A community entity project

xyth

added recently - bandits: RaiderFlamer, RaiderSlugger, RaiderPest, RaiderMoto

pushed today - new survivor templates normal and timid

- new vault denizens survivor pack: Male and FemaleVaultSecurity, Male and FemaleVaultResidents,

VaultDoctor, VaultBoss, PowerArmor

the bandits will attack survivors and vice versa, the survivors will not attack the player, even if hit by the player and the survivors will fight with hostile animals as well

survivors need testing before being added to spawn list, so please provide feedback thankyou

the update will be available on the launcher within the hour

Edited by Darkstardragon (see edit history)

added recently - bandits: RaiderFlamer, RaiderSlugger, RaiderPest, RaiderMoto

pushed today - new survivor templates normal and timid

- new vault denizens survivor pack: Male and FemaleVaultSecurity, Male and FemaleVaultResidents,

VaultDoctor, VaultBoss, PowerArmor

the bandits will attack survivors and vice versa, the survivors will not attack the player, even if hit by the player and the survivors will fight with hostile animals as well

survivors need testing before being added to spawn list, so please provide feedback thankyou

the update will be available on the launcher within the hour

Seriously? I want the PowerArmor too! Can I have one? :p

I'm /guessing/ that the entitygroups has a typo on the solder names, were there any mod load errors?

Try f6 spawning in the new soldiers manually to eliminate the error is caused by them. If they spawn in fine, check their references in entitygroups for spelling errors.

1-i hit dm f6 and the rest of the zombies of the mod if they appear, when I try to respawn a soldier zombie the error occurs again infinitely without stopping

2-references in entitygroups? I have no idea how programing

3-i only have that mod installed and give me this error

157463479_error2.jpg.120ed170d62c686db9e6cd40cf1bf10f.jpg

sorry for my 0% english

OMG sorry Guppy Cur just re-downloaded the Creature Pack Zombies, and the file size is more ...

:distrust:

It's my internet connection's fault, now the pack works and I can see the military zombies.

the strange thing is that the winrar didn't tell me that the file was damaged.

wtf!

Thanks man!😊

Hello! You made an amazing mod, thanks for this project that awsome! But I wanted to ask you about some problems with my game. I'm playing on Navgaze and I've downloaded this mode and don't see any bandits or survivals, zombies as well, I see just animals(some of them). I started to spawn them with debugmenu that was fine but when I spawned them and returned to my base and then went to this spot and they disappear from map at all. I checked this bug or whatever it is for spawning them and flying away for 100m and then returned back and they weren't there as well. What can I do to make them spawn and "live" in my world? Thank you!