Dogs and Cats living together, Mass Hysteria!

Sydious

U evil evil scots person. Cats are self cleaning, do u know how awesome that is for lazy ppl? Cats rule.

If domesticated cats where in the game they be chillin on a tree sayin 'whatever, i rule all' while smoking a cigar

Cat's are not self cleaning.

They get dirt off their fur and put it in their mouth. Cat's are an entire dirt / saliva ecosystem.

Only fit to serve me by retrieving my watermelons from the lake.

Cat's are not self cleaning.

They get dirt off their fur and put it in their mouth. Cat's are an entire dirt / saliva ecosystem.

Only fit to serve me by retrieving my watermelons from the lake.

WTH!!! That's cat slavery, is it at least on minimum wage? Do moderators know about this? Roland?? Sylen??

If cats aren't self cleaning what do u call this?

NjZg1El.jpg

That's excellent, had me lol xD

This is the funniest thing I have seen so far, animals are hilarious and dogs are gods greatest creation, cats second.

I had so much fun playing with my sisters dogs that I wore them out and by the time they got home they slept for a day. I miss those pups and would like to get a dog but I just cannot take care of them like other people and it would not be fair the dog, I envy dog owners so much, but in a nice way.

The cat on the vacuum thing was the funniest thing I ever seen. I had a calico cat from the animal shelter that was feral but was a sweetheart, she was also a lunatic. One day she crawled up my naked back by digging her claws in my skin. I found out later she was in heat and every time I said something she wanted to mate with me, making funny noises and raising her hind quarters, I had to get her spayed after that. There is no way she would never sit on a vacuum cleaner for all the cat treats in the world.

Actually almost all dogs and cats I have been around wanted to mate with me, its kind of weird, I wish I had that luck with the ladies.

Archived