Refunding skill points?

Pwnlord

The game is Rogue-Like you need to backup your game folder in your User\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie in order to restore a previous game, it sucks at times but it was meant to be played this way I guess.

You could do this before making an important decision by Alt Tabbing and copying the folder to another location. I have done this a couple of times and I feel a bit guilty but it has saved me at least once during a quest bug.

On the one hand, I have asked if there can be a way to undo a mis-click before closing the perks menu; because it's just annoying when that happens.

On the other hand, once you've bought something there shouldn't be any kind of "respec", since if there were you could buy the perks that let you make things and then undo that buying once you have made the things it unlocked.

In A18 there is Grandpa's Forgetting Elixir that will let you respec. In your situation, just live with it until A18 drops and then you'll need to respec anyway... ;)

I had to reread that a couple times xD Luckily the grandpa that invented that damned draught didn't drink it, otherwise he'd have a hard time reinventing it. Great job with naming TFP 😁

In A18 there is Grandpa's Forgetting Elixir that will let you respec. In your situation, just live with it until A18 drops and then you'll need to respec anyway... ;)

Now that's amazing! I was suggesting some time back to just have an admin command to do this, and allow a hook up to it in xml ... but this is perfect!

Maybe it should come with minus experience too, so ya might lose 10 % xp but at least you get to respec :D

They just need a confirm button. That would take care of errors.

I'll pass. I don't want bandages to cover our issues. We just need to be careful about what our skill points go into and deal with it when we make mistakes. If we start down that path, it never ends. Just grind until you get your next skill point and use it wisely next time.

I'll pass. I don't want bandages to cover our issues. We just need to be careful about what our skill points go into and deal with it when we make mistakes. If we start down that path, it never ends. Just grind until you get your next skill point and use it wisely next time.

It's not a bandage. It is a standard practice in almost any game that has permanent actions.

Archived