Khelldon's Modlets

Khelldon

For the UMA Zombies, they dont seem to collide with vehicles...things like the jeep drive right through them. Is this a limitation of using UMA Zombies or are they missing some settings?

I'm not sure Dracos. My guess is it might have something to do with the UMA zombies having a different class than the vanilla zombies. I'll look into it. Thanks :-)

Updated: UMA Zombies to exclude a bunch of redundancies. Still haven't gotten the UMA zeds to be run over by vehicles, I tried a bunch of things but couldn't get them to be ran over. If anyone knows how to make this work please let me know! :D

Did you look in the vehicles stuff maybe need to add uma collision or something maybe

Did you look in the vehicles stuff maybe need to add uma collision or something maybe

I did, although I couldn't find anything that seemed relevant. The only thing I found that looks even remotely right is the vehicles tags in the big lists at the end of buffs.xml however it clearly states that a lot of them don't work yet. I'm guessing VehicleEntityDamage is probably one of the things not implemented. I also added tags to all the zombies as I thought it may be tied into that somehow but nope. I'm starting to think it may be tied into the zombies class.

Edit: I mean it's not game breaking, which is good. But it is a little silly that you can run down the vanilla zeds but not these.

I did, although I couldn't find anything that seemed relevant. The only thing I found that looks even remotely right is the vehicles tags in the big lists at the end of buffs.xml however it clearly states that a lot of them don't work yet. I'm guessing VehicleEntityDamage is probably one of the things not implemented. I also added tags to all the zombies as I thought it may be tied into that somehow but nope. I'm starting to think it may be tied into the zombies class.

Edit: I mean it's not game breaking, which is good. But it is a little silly that you can run down the vanilla zeds but not these.

Then how do they currently hit normal as if it not implemented

strange...i was only getting multiples if my loot abundance was over 100%. and when i set it to 25%, the crate was empty. I dont know if we can override the abundance multiplier.

The loot abundance shouldn't affect the crate like that but it would make sense if it was. That would explain a lot. In a16 I think loot abundance only affected the number of each item and not the total number of items. At any rate I'm not happy with how the modlet was functioning and until I come up with a solution I won't post it. :-)

UPDATED: Get Nailed mod so that the opening quests take into account that you need nails to complete the "build a base" quest. Please update. Thank you to Guppycur for finding and fixing this!

3 new modlets added!

About: This is a very simple modlet that increases the scale of the buck and the doe. I always felt they were way too small, this modlet fixes that. Does are 25% bigger and Bucks 10% bigger.

About: This is a very simple modlet that adds baby bears into the game where ever regular bears are spawned. Baby bears are just scaled down bears but docile until attacked like a boar.

About: This is a very simple modlet that adds Bears to the Screamer group. Sometimes instead of a screamer, a bear will come. Bears roar will attract a horde. This mod can be quite fun as the screamer bears often will attack their own horde. :-)

Screamer Bears now have their own skins. Don't worry it won't overwrite the default bears, this adds a new kind of bear with a new skin.

fFpwwN7.png

3 new modlets added!

About: This is a very simple modlet that increases the scale of the buck and the doe. I always felt they were way too small, this modlet fixes that. Does are 25% bigger and Bucks 10% bigger.

About: This is a very simple modlet that adds baby bears into the game where ever regular bears are spawned. Baby bears are just scaled down bears but docile until attacked like a boar.

About: This is a very simple modlet that adds Bears to the Screamer group. Sometimes instead of a screamer, a bear will come. Bears roar will attract a horde. This mod can be quite fun as the screamer bears often will attack their own horde. :-)

Dang you Khelldon I not at home lol. Can't do these haha

Probably gonna steal the cub. You should have him scream for his mother.

Nice. Not sure how to do that. I guess if the yell raised the heat map then if used with the screamer bear mod should call a bear. Not sure if there's another way to have a sound summon an entity without dll changes? I do want to add more to these in the future but I have company over for the holidays and coding time is limited. But they should technically spawn as a group of maybe 3 babies to one full sized bear and stay together like a wandering horde in the future. Right now it just adds them to the same groups the bears are in. :-)

New Modlet Available!

Get Greener!

About: This modlet removes the snow and desert biomes from the game and replaces them with more Forest biome. This is my answer to the issues cause by the random world generator putting snow next to desert and the ridiculous weather survival issues that causes. You can still find oil shale by digging in the forest until you find some.

IMPORTANT: You must generate a new world for this modlet to take effect. This will not change existing worlds like Navezgane.

3 new modlets added!

You mad scientist you!

BABY BEARS? Do i pet it or do i kill it! *breathing intensifies*

Archived