The worst way to spend the first 20 points

Roland

You cannot truly appreciate the joys of level-gating unless you do this.

You cannot truly appreciate a perk for multiplayer in single player unless you do this.

lol...true and I AM curious how this would play out (well, not THAT curious...blech) but for a video I was thinking a shorter less time intensive project and not a whole season.

Fortitude 2 & 3

Well Insulated 1 & 2

Well Hydrated 1 & 2

Slow Metabolism 1 & 2

Immunity 1 & 2

Self Medicated 1 & 2

Intellect 2, 3, & 4

Chef 1, 2, & 3

Stay Down 1

Salvage Operations 1

I present to you, the hobo build. Completely useless, yet completely survivable. Why is it moronic? You'll basically have a lifetime supply of food and water in 2 weeks if you keep to these skills. Food & water lasts forever, temperature won't drain your food/water, you're resistant to food poisoning and dysentery, even hard drugs are barely thirst-driving. Meanwhile, your campfire skills means access to high quality foods that could last you days each.

And then you have a chest full of food. Then you have chests full of food. Then you wonder WHY you started down this road

lol...true and I AM curious how this would play out (well, not THAT curious...blech) but for a video I was thinking a shorter less time intensive project and not a whole season.

Lol! It would definitely take too long. Not only that, but the videos would either be very boring from watching everything go so slowly, or very boring watching you die every episode.

It's pretty close to not using points at all.

1 point in each of the following- 0 points into attribute bonuses

Better Barter

Daring Adventurer

Charismatic Nature

Light Armor

Charging Bull

Olympic Swimmer

Heavy Armor

Intrinsic Immunity

Self Medicated

Lucky Looter

Salvage Operations

From the Shadows

Ninja Movement

Master Chef

Living off the land

Slow Metabolism

Fully Hydrated

Dead Eye

Explosive Weapons

Parkour

Not spending a single point on anything is *the worst possible build*, would also not be a bad idea to see just unblanaced this alpha is.

That's not a worst-possible build. That's an A9 build. Wellness didn't come in until A10, and perks were an A13 thing. it's probably also the next thing people will be bragging over; aka "I play maximum difficulty no perks dead is dead. game too ez"

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to know what would be the most moronic way to spend the first 20 points and in what order. I plan to spend them as I earn them and not save up and forego other ways to spend points in order to wait for the level gates to trigger and buy higher tiers of attributes.

Then I'll play it and record it.

Just +1 posts for your favorite idiotic builds and I'll count it up to find the winner.

Charismatic Nature (Useless for Single Player)

Olympic Swimmer (Very situational)

Salvage Operations (Useless without a wrench, also the items derived wrenched entities are not what you're after this early.

Archery (Seriously useless perk imo )

Explosive Weapons (You can't even craft them yet, nor do you find them anywhere)

alright i think i got a good one for u to spend ur first 20 point right in that order

3 Intelligence

2 charismatic nature

1 Physican

2 Daring Adventurer

3 Perception

2 Explosive Weapons

2 Automatic Weapons

1 Heavy Armor

1 Olimpic Swimmer

1 Light Armor

1 Parkour

1 Run and Gun