SMX - Modlet Center [A17]

Sirillion

FYI, seems the stamina changes in latest experimental have messed up the SMXmSta mod for a number of actions.

Yeah, noticed the new build when I got up this morning. Been working on the changes.

New versions of SMXmSta and SMXxSEfct are up now, no other modlets needs updating at this time.

Blimey well done that was a quick update for the stamina modlet.

I have a question about the smx hud I love it but when friends join my game they do not get any hud at all just blanks where things should be so do we all have to have the hud installed to play or should it push to clients ??

Blimey well done that was a quick update for the stamina modlet.

I have a question about the smx hud I love it but when friends join my game they do not get any hud at all just blanks where things should be so do we all have to have the hud installed to play or should it push to clients ??

Hi,

The SMXhud contains custom assets and as such your friends does not have those assets installed. They will also need to have the SMXhud installed on their clients for the modlet to work on a dedicated server.

First off, love the profile pic, ROG enthusiast here as well, just put a nice new Crosshair VII Hero (WIFI) and a Ryzen 7 2700x in my tower.

Second, love the HUD

Third, is it still working as of the latest update?

Everything should still work, the modlets that were affected by the new build have been updated.

Update...b231e

Most modlets have been confirmed to work with the new update as no changes were made to the code that gets modified.

Updated modlets...

SMXmSta, they changed the values around, modlet updated and new version up.

SMXxEnc, no changes were made, a pure version number update to fit the new build.

SMXxSEfct, no changes were made, a pure version number update to fit the new build.

Have been modding here all the time (learning xpathing and updating stuff from A16 to unity 2018), so I haven't really been playing any vanilla for a long time... and well, what can I say than that vanilla menu is kinda boring and low quality...

compared to smx menu and did I manage to get my simple graphical overhaul of smx main menu (which is amazing still btw) to work...

wintermenu.jpg.de005df142cda84e9cf29aa4f0ece9af.jpg

If u read the hole post of the MOD it say what modlet u need to put together to work.... I'm guessing u have the hud by the pic u post so with that u need icons and stats😀😀 enjoy it

Thanks!! that got it... I used SMX a long time ago, well early a16, and dont remember adding all the differnet parts...

any plans to add elevation, no of kills, deaths and feels like temp to the UI ?

There are plans yes, they are just on the docket though and no actual development have been started on them as of yet. As it is I am planning an informational modlet that adds more information to the HUD for those that wish to have it.

That said, anyone can add a modlet to SMX with whatever information they may please until I am ready to release something, that's the beauty of the xpath system :)

There are plans yes, they are just on the docket though and no actual development have been started on them as of yet. As it is I am planning an informational modlet that adds more information to the HUD for those that wish to have it.

That said, anyone can add a modlet to SMX with whatever information they may please until I am ready to release something, that's the beauty of the xpath system :)

Hey Sirillion - is this modlet pack compatible with the a17 stable ?

Thanks.

Archived