SMX - Modlet Center [A17]

Sirillion

• 2 weeks later...
SMXHud and SMXMenu as far as I know are broken on A17.3/A17.4(experimental) with a lot of missing/null references when starting up for the menu and when loading a level for the hud.

Thank you, I just got back from work so I haven’t had time to check on the changes yet. I will have a look at it tonight or tomorrow at the latest and push some updates.

Thanks for letting me know.

YwuwmBS.jpg

yrV2yPA.png

A new version of SMXmenu is up.

• Added new graphic options in the Video Options Screen
  • Updated version numbers to correspond with latest build
  • Enhanced the text in parts of the menus (first pass)

No other updates were needed for A17.4B4. The previously announced changes to SMXhud are not ready to release and the announced SMXhudMDK modlet has not started development as all my time has been devoted to working on SMXui.

Having a small issue with the SMXHud (and maybe SMXBBM? since I use them together). Able to get the mods working fine. But it doesn't seem to be showing the numbers on the Health, Stamina, Food & Water bars. The bars themselves work fine but just no numbers on it. Am I missing something?

Update: Its ok now. I noobed out and failed to see the additional stuff on the optionals. Though I had to go to the nexusmod website itself to see the explanation. Did not realise that I needed to download the additional SMXHudStats to get the numbers.

Having a small issue with the SMXHud (and maybe SMXBBM? since I use them together). Able to get the mods working fine. But it doesn't seem to be showing the numbers on the Health, Stamina, Food & Water bars. The bars themselves work fine but just no numbers on it. Am I missing something?

Update: Its ok now. I noobed out and failed to see the additional stuff on the optionals. Though I had to go to the nexusmod website itself to see the explanation. Did not realise that I needed to download the additional SMXHudStats to get the numbers.

Hi, glad to see you got it sorted.

On the first page of this thread there is also an explanation on what the different modlets do.

Hi, glad to see you got it sorted.

On the first page of this thread there is also an explanation on what the different modlets do.

Aye. But kinda went into tunnel vision mode and just zeroed in on the HUD and BBM mods. Did not bother to read the rest. XD

• 4 months later...

A18 Update

YwuwmBS.jpg

yrV2yPA.png

A new version of SMXhud is up, now updated to A18e.

• Fixes: Reworked all the assets, they are now sprites
  • Fixes: Unified colors for hud elements
  • Fixes: Moved the party frame (modified version coming)
  • Fixes: Changed colors on the toolbelt states
  • Changes: Combined SMXhud, SMXhudIcons, SMXhudStats and SMXhudCT to one modlet
  • Added: Modified throw bar
  • Added: Modified timer bar
  • Added: Modified durability bar on the toolbelt
  • Added: Modified chat input and output
  • Added: Vehicle frame
  • Added: New complete/incomplete icons on the quest tracker

I am deep into the SMXmenu conversion to A18, and expect a version to be ready tomorrow. SMXui is also in the works, and I expect a first test version to release in the coming days.

Download from this post for now, I will do a complete rework of the front page when I get some much needed sleep :)

---

Download SMXhud

Archived