Custom texture entities

Mumpfy

sneak release... lol DUST... nah i never, but i did realese them for the group on discord for some feedback but went by unnoticed... too close to 17drop so was a lot of athoer talk, anyway i never finished that realese i should end some details and more stuff but as i said... too close to 17 so no much point now

yes the apocalypse is lonely. The new NPCs are going to use a mesh, if the traders are anything to go by. The zombies also use a mesh file. So I need to figure out how to copy the mesh I want to edit, paste it in a new spot, then edit it. I got a UMA, but it seems that A17 is very anti-UMA (players are the only exceptions). The a16.4 stripper for example, uses a mesh instead of UMA...sorry about being so wordy.

Vladinator

all 16 and 17 zombies use "mesh" not umas (ragdolls i think) so the only way to edit those ones it changing the resource assets file textures, thats what i did for this zombies. umas are somehow editables also after you make them. check the forum there are info about that. the other thing is to add a custom entity and there you can do texture as you want.

stallionsden, thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived