You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when ....

Damselx1

It's probably been done before, but I haven't seen anything like in ages so, lets have a bit of fun. What can you come up with?

Here's mine.

You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when .... you're eyeing up the trees at work and thinking "I need more wood, where's my axe?"

You know you’re playing too much 7 Days to Die when...that’s blasphemy there’s no such thing :)

Wait, sorry, I’ll start over. You know you’re playing too much 7 Days to Die when your shopping list consists of food you can make quickly to cut down your break from playing 7 Days to Die while saying 4 hours of sleep is plenty.

You know you're playing too much 7 Days when you see a couple tree stumps and start to wonder what sweet loot might be in there Lol or when you see a picture of a red moon and tell your girlfriend to "run ! It's day 7 !"

I nearly pulled off the road into a field of yellow flowers yelling "Goldenrod!!!" :bee:

It was pretty sad. Tired after a long day at work, and nearly derailed myself right into some poor guys field.

Not quite as bad as that but I drive past a bank full of colourful plants on the way to work. The first time I saw it in full bloom, I was thinking "I could get loads of goldenrod and cotton here", then reminded myself that I wasn't playing the game and needed to concentrate on getting to work. Booo!

- - - Updated - - -

There's some great ones here! Keep 'em coming!

I took my laptop to my dads and was playing. My dads wife I guess technically it is my step mom. Anyway I just had found some blueberry pie when she pulled a fresh baked one out of the oven and when I smelt it I was like wow I been playing this to dang much I can start smelling the food now.

Bit of a unique case: Back when I first started as the community manager, I was working late following up on some reports we got new info for, I went to the bathroom in the office and the paper towel dispenser didn't dispense correctly (over filled) and I stared at it for a moment thinking "I should report this..."

Does building 7dtd buildings in other games count? In the Sims 4 I built the Ranger Station as a home for a character. I also built a retail store that is a fixed version of one of the 2 story stone brick buildings with a store on the first floor and an apartment upstairs. I'll probably do either the red or green diner as a restaurant after my current non 7dtd build is finished.

when i play too much 7 days to die

I go on a evening walk through a path in a forest, I see the moon begins to show and I panic. Then I realized I'm not in a zombie infested forest. Reality kicked in and I walked back home. Our neighbors have a dog, as soon as it barks, i started running to The house and banged my head into a tree. I'm gonna take time of 7 days to die for some time. :)

Archived