You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when ....

Damselx1

I think of 7 days while driving to work,we have them round irony rocks all over in Pa they are left over from the glaciers. They look exactly the same,and they contain alot of iron. So every morning weres my pickax.

......The wife and I sometimes pick out fortifiable houses while driving around.

Once we found a farm with a large flat roofed building and the cow barn had a cement mixer in the middle of the pasture.

(Don't know why just know its ours in the zombie apocalypse).

You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when you start discussing POI's and the advantages of packing up all your storage bins and hitting the road to find a new home with your survival buddy amongst normal people who don't game at al and think ya'll are bizarre humans.Also you and said friend stay awake until 6 in the morning (real time) when you have to wake up for work at 8am

You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when you start discussing POI's and the advantages of packing up all your storage bins and hitting the road to find a new home with your survival buddy amongst normal people who don't game at al and think ya'll are bizarre humans.Also you and said friend stay awake until 6 in the morning (real time) when you have to wake up for work at 8am

Ah, memories of heading for bed and turning the light off in the room only to have the light levels remain the same because the sun is now up and you've been playing "I'll just loot one more house..." For the past few hours...

Ah, memories of heading for bed and turning the light off in the room only to have the light levels remain the same because the sun is now up and you've been playing "I'll just loot one more house..." For the past few hours...

I usually, say, I'll just do this and that will be it - an hour later, I still haven't done it as I got sidetracked.

I usually, say, I'll just do this and that will be it - an hour later, I still haven't done it as I got sidetracked.

Here here!! This game has a way of sucking every last bit of free time available....even the most important sleep time. Good thread damselx1!!

You know you're playing too much 7 Days To Die when you start discussing POI's and the advantages of packing up all your storage bins and hitting the road to find a new home with your survival buddy amongst normal people who don't game at al and think ya'll are bizarre humans.

Ha! Yes, indeed. My wife and I were doing that on a city bus a while back. It is not often that we are the weirdest people on a bus, but I am pretty sure that our discussion of the battlements that we were building for our new place qualified us as such on that day.

• 4 weeks later...

When you're outside your home, doing some yard work and you hear your neighbors dog start barking out of nowhere and your first thought is to grab the shovel while you jump on your car ready to bash the dog over the head and realize it was only the neighbors dog and everyone outside in the neighborhood is looking at you wondering what exactly are you doing and if you are on drugs.

Archived