[07/11] - Message from the Team - Progress update

Clare

I wouldn't expect to see anything more than a16 content that wasn't completely bugged.

Yeah I know did I not word that right? I don't know I thought I did lol.

Try it again. I play PC as well so can't wait to play A17. But I doubt anything from that video will make it to console yet. But later down the road if and when anything from that video does make it, it will be pretty cool playing that version on console.

Is that better? :)

Yeah I know did I not word that right? I don't know I thought I did lol.

Try it again. I play PC as well so can't wait to play A17. But I doubt anything from that video will make it to console yet. But later down the road if and when anything from that video does make it, it will be pretty cool playing that version on console.

Is that better? :)

I’d be highly shocked if we even get another update after this one.

I’d be highly shocked if we even get another update after this one.

I am afraid I have to agree with you. I am not sure if there will ever be a patch 15 because porting all those features is very expensive. Maybe they will launch a crowdfunding campaign to cover the costs in case everybody got the game cheaply by super sale. I have paid 15€ (16 or 17 $) for the game and would spend some more coins because this game can be way more entertaining than many AAA games for 70$.

I am afraid I have to agree with you. I am not sure if there will ever be a patch 15 because porting all those features is very expensive. Maybe they will launch a crowdfunding campaign to cover the costs in case everybody got the game cheaply by super sale. I have paid 15€ (16 or 17 $) for the game and would spend some more coins because this game can be way more entertaining than many AAA games for 70$.

I can't stop playing this game, even with the random crashes and resets. There isn't another game like this one out there, maybe some close to it but not complete. I know I saw something about add-ons talked about, but I think that would be an option to help them offset the costs. I paid for additional characters to choose from (which crash the system sometimes) but I would pay for an add-on to get additional animals, or to get electricity, or other vehicle options. Needless to say, even without this update, I will still be playing this game. It's one of a kind.

Yeah it’s an awesome game, I have had to stop because the bugs just kill it for me. I’ve had to restart many times because my game has corrupted or has bugged out so bad it’s unplayable. I honestly thought we’d have a patch by now but I’m patiently waiting.

Yeah it’s an awesome game, I have had to stop because the bugs just kill it for me. I’ve had to restart many times because my game has corrupted or has bugged out so bad it’s unplayable. I honestly thought we’d have a patch by now but I’m patiently waiting.

I have been estimating a few months ago that the patch will probably released in October.

For everyone who likes to read about my hordes:

I stopped playing after the 280th day horde.

Level: 126

Difficulty: Insane

Enemy spawn rate: 125%

Kills: >4000

Deaths: 2

Average equipment quality: purple

Day length: 0-140 fourty minutes, 141-280 thirty minutes

Enemies on day 280:

5 dogs

2 spiders

6 cops

0 feral Wights

Hardest horde night day 161:

7 dogs

4 spiders

10 cops

9 feral wights

It seems like I have reached max gamestage a whole century ago. Disappointing, the challenge is gone. :(

The forum is like a silent graveyard these days. It seems more and more guys jump off the support train.

@Clare

It would be useful for us on the one hand and the developers on the other hand (for the money) if they would drop some information pretty soon before the audience gets pissed of. Don't take this the wrong way, I just want to give useful advice. If the support fades away, the financial support does as well.

I dont post often but am on here reading any new posts i can find at least every other day. Waiting patiently while work consumes most of my time. We havent slowed down at all since last Thanksgiving and this holiday season is fast approaching. Im going to be swamped soon n will prolly be a ghost here til 2019 sometime lol

I am hoping that they fix the zombie spawn issue, I can go a whole week between blood moon horde nights without having any zombies spawn in seeds that I am currently playing. I play on high zombie spawn so I feel that I should be getting some zombies everyday. I am level 250 and on day 157.

I am hoping that they fix the zombie spawn issue, I can go a whole week between blood moon horde nights without having any zombies spawn in seeds that I am currently playing. I play on high zombie spawn so I feel that I should be getting some zombies everyday. I am level 250 and on day 157.

Yeah you should be getting hit with wondering hordes on a daily basis. Are you always on the move? Even then you should still see lots of zombies, especially around cities and most poi's.

You should do a bug report man, that just sounds wrong.

Are you breaking down dead bodies before you leave an area? They break down fairly quick, but I remember there being an issue where something would not decay if the chunk was unloaded, it almost freezes the state of it, which could prevent new zombies from spawning in that area / poi. Have enough of them and they could also effect the max number of zombies in a level.

I don't think the zombie "container block" (the generic half decayed body) has an effect on this, but the bodies themselves before that state might.

Ideally though, a bug report with as much information as possible would be the best way to go, and I can discuss it with you there without stuff being lost in this thread / steering it off topic

Clare

Psst... Has the update dropped yet?.... This waiting game is tough! :/

Haven't touched the game in months waiting for new content, etc.

Me and my buddies still have love for the game and we are waiting to jump back in, but we only have so much patience and this wait is a really long one.

That said all will be forgiven if the following is added/fixed with the long awaited Unity update:

1) No more between-chunk loading times and minibike speeds improved

2) Horde night difficulty increased or at least addressed as currently I feel the hoard nights are worse than they were on release, albeit a little less laggy

3) Compound bow added

4) New buildings/content/zombies to find/build/kill

BONUS) I know realistically its not gonna happen, but support for more players in MP sessions or dedicated 'drop-in PVP servers' with up to 20 players in a confined area like a hub city would be a dream come true..

Who says I can't dream! :p

Now I'm gonna return to stalking the console forum waiting for news...

Added search for multiplayer

Hello clare. I was curious could you pass a concern along for me. I have noticed when we search for a multiplayer game theres a chance for random gen and or the generic map. Can there be an added function to allow us to search for random gen maps only rather than a shot in the dark to join one. I personally feel this would be a great added function and thanks in advance.

Archived