28 Days ... for Joel to make a youtube video

veslarius

Joel, its been so long. Make a video so that we know you are okay and that some crazed fan didn't copycat Stephen Kings "Misery" and tie you to a bed somewhere. If it did happen, hopefully it was by a more attractive version than what they had in the movie.

I'd be happy with experimental to hold me over. I wanna see what it would be like to have the npc bandits raid my base. Zombies are easy enough to avoid but guns might be a different story.

NPC bandits in A17? I don't think that will be the case. I could be wrong though but I think they are way far off from bandits and good AI.

NPC bandits in A17? I don't think that will be the case. I could be wrong though but I think they are way far off from bandits and good AI.

That blows, they mentioned bandits and factions at the start of the 17 discussion and was showing the ideas on Youtube. I got my hopes up for some bandit action. I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

Poor Joel. im sure he has 2 wood, a cloth fragment, and some duct tape though so he should be alright.

Nope I don't think bandits are making it into A17, hopefully in another 10-12 months when A18 drops.

I added them in a some builds ago with the configs, back when they were hostile when spawned and I cant remember which build it was but i had them spawning in towns along with survivors and zombies. It was kind of immersive to see what looked like a faction war over supplies while both sides tried to fight off zombies.

The main problem was that I kept getting some kind of skeletal error spam. It was a yellow error at the time and didn't force open the console. It still got laggy after awhile though, probably from the spam.

I don't mind the long periods between each new alphas, but I certainly would like more updates as well.

Or perhaps he is forced to listen to this:

Or, if he's chained then he might be able to craft himself a SAW...

Archived