FennecMod - Deadly Ferals, Rad Zeds, Specializations, Ore Processing and More

mdf25

Yesterday launch game and found out that wood frame, secure wood door require nails. Before that day this thing doing without nails... Are there any other innovations ? )...

At the beginning of the game without nails do not build a wooden stair, the door, frame?

See in game: wooden ladder, secure storage chest doing without nails; secure wood door, wood frame, wood frame ramp require nails.

You're right, I probably should add nails to the other recipes too that need wood constructs.

You can get nails by using a hammer on furniture or frame blocks :) I will be adding a stone hammer soon too and make nails more common in loot, so they shouldn't be so difficult to find.

Hi, Mdf25.

Have question: are the uranium fragment in the game FennecMod1.1 ?

Are they located on the wasteland? under ground?

I struck a tunnel in the wasteland under the ground from +66 m to 0 m and found only iron ore with sand. Still below found coal and nitrate powder.

And more ... I drank no less than 100 packages of soya milk, but I did not get the milk vitality ...

And more ... ) ....

" Mechanic

- Wrenches harvest 50% more

- All melee tools and weapons deal 20% less damage (apart from construction tools) " ....

All weapons deal 20% less damage or only melee weapons deal 20 % less damage ?

Other than actual iron deposits where is the best place to get raw iron? Hitting stones seems to give very little. Btw great mod it's a totally new learning experience on how to play 7d2d.

Raw iron is located underground in any biome in large quantities.

Hi mdf25! Again there are some questions.

There is a task for the specialization of Plunderer: find a chainsaw and a auger. I searched over 200 cars and found 2 parts of a chainsaw and 3 chain chainsaws, but the auger or its parts were missing. Also, the search of a large number of killed workers did not give anything. The search of working stiff and factories did not reveal a auger. There is an impression that it simply does not exist in the loot.

In order to find auger from traders, it is probably necessary to specialize the Trader. This specialization is not chosen for me. The development of the character has reached a dead end).

I will allow myself to respond instead of MDF25, citing his post from 14 pages of this topic:

" Using Your Toilet: It's as easy as one, two, poo!

- Simply sit on the loo and you will poop in it. You will have to stay there for a while and your working toilet will eventually become dirty.

- Note that you WILL take damage from sitting on the toilet but the pooping buff should heal off that damage. Just call it pooping pains, mkay?..."

Hi mdf25! Again there are some questions.

There is a task for the specialization of Plunderer: find a chainsaw and a auger. I searched over 200 cars and found 2 parts of a chainsaw and 3 chain chainsaws, but the auger or its parts were missing. Also, the search of a large number of killed workers did not give anything. The search of working stiff and factories did not reveal a auger. There is an impression that it simply does not exist in the loot.

In order to find auger from traders, it is probably necessary to specialize the Trader. This specialization is not chosen for me. The development of the character has reached a dead end).

This is true - augers only spawn at the trader now. I'll make the parts available in loot again :)

Hi, mdf25! :smile-new: long you were not. )

I went into the game and noticed in the description of items additional information in green about how crafting items. I thought, aha-the game was updated and the creator appeared. )

Will the auger be late in the loot?

I'm sorry for the flow of questions - there are many good innovations in the game that I would like to use.

What foods and their culinary dishes correspond to food groups.

For example, loaf of bread belongs to a grain group? And soy milk belongs to the dairy group?

Fruit group is only yucca and apple?

So we had day 14 horde night and we love this mod! Almost constantly the full amount of zombies. (so many that all our weapons broke)

Only thing i would say should be reworked is that Honey is very late game (beehive can be made early, but Honey only pretty late)

Fruit group will be yucca, apples, blueberries, tomatoes, can of pears, and any recipes involving one or more of those ingredients :D

- - - Updated - - -

So we had day 14 horde night and we love this mod! Almost constantly the full amount of zombies. (so many that all our weapons broke)

Only thing i would say should be reworked is that Honey is very late game (beehive can be made early, but Honey only pretty late)

I think I will make a different type of recipe for honey so you can sieve it with a cloth mesh to get less than what you would from the squeezer station :)

Ok I have yet another question, doing the farmer quest line and it wants me to upgrade the ground to fertile ground. I have the hoe, and the fertilizer in my inventory but when I right click it, it does the action but nothing happens. What am I missing?

Ok I have yet another question, doing the farmer quest line and it wants me to upgrade the ground to fertile ground. I have the hoe, and the fertilizer in my inventory but when I right click it, it does the action but nothing happens. What am I missing?

You need to use a garden trowel to upgrade the ground to the next tier :)

I've been playing the mod with a friend of mine and we've been absolutely loving it. The only issue we've found so far is that log spikes seem to take constant damage when a zombie steps on them. In essence: *Zombie walks on spike for split second... Spike takes ten damage.* This is an issue if a zombie paths over ten or so spikes before it dies since they all take damage. I just wanted to ask if this was intentional or not. It seems rather broken considering how expensive the upgrades are for log spikes in terms of scrap iron.

If this is intentional, is there a way we can turn this functionality off?

I've been playing the mod with a friend of mine and we've been absolutely loving it. The only issue we've found so far is that log spikes seem to take constant damage when a zombie steps on them. In essence: *Zombie walks on spike for split second... Spike takes ten damage.* This is an issue if a zombie paths over ten or so spikes before it dies since they all take damage. I just wanted to ask if this was intentional or not. It seems rather broken considering how expensive the upgrades are for log spikes in terms of scrap iron.

If this is intentional, is there a way we can turn this functionality off?

This is a vanilla mechanic. If a zed touches a spike both it and the spike will receive some damage.

What I could do though is reduce the damage the spike takes a little so instead of say 10 damage it takes 2 damage, only for the upgraded iron log spikes and steel spikes. That might remedy it a bit. However if you turn damage received to 0 I think the spikes cease to function. But, I can have a look into reducing it a little bit :)

Hi Max and after just few in game days I have to say that this mod is awesome. Really is. Following Kickz and your mod seemed very nice. Kinda unique. Only thing that stopped me from trying it out same moment is backpack. I like to pickup everything (even if I have enough) and my memory is not that good forgeting what I need for what (in new mods, heck even in vanilla). To be honest, don't wanna play vanilla game with standard backpack now and you can imagine how hard is for me to play this lovely mod with so small inventory.

I won't beg for bigger backpack and gonna play it even like this, it is your mod and your desicion but just consider (I bet you already did :p) of putting one version with BBM.

And if possible keep going on this mod. I really love it.

One question, who can build the Researcher Desk? We found no schematic for it and the researcher has no Skill that gives the Recipe (if it can only e made by the researcher, it makes this class a must at the start....)

and another one. Crafter quest, you need lots of uranium, but we only managed to find 6 in 70 hours playtime. maybe we have no luck in finding them or having to get 1000 is too much :D

Archived