sleeping?

ronin

I wouldn't mind a sleep system implementation once stealth is introduced. After all, it has been said once an area is clear you would have to perform some very attraction heavy behavior to bring mobs to you. As such a sleep option for single player (or similar to Minecraft where all players must be safe and sleep at same time) to pass the night quickly would be welcome.

Actually, it would be kind of cool it you needed sleep. Like perhaps your skills would decrease the more fatigued you were. Then you have to find some place really safe to bed down. If it's not safe you get woken up by zombies. You wouldn't have to sleep at night, and if your base wasn't made well you might have to do it during the day.

I don't know but I hope they don't implement such thing. I mean in minecraft you don't have to worry about the monsters and it's literally 0% dangerous, I always ask to myself why does minecraft have a night time if you can just skip it at anytime. If TFP implement sleep I'm sure as hell I'm not going to use it

[QUOTE=Xtrakicking;34803]I don't know but I hope they don't implement such thing. I mean in minecraft you don't have to worry about the monsters and it's literally 0% dangerous, I always ask to myself why does minecraft have a night time if you can just skip it at anytime. If TFP implement sleep I'm sure as hell I'm not going to use it[/QUOTE] Answer: because if you and everyone else is in a location that you know will be safe for the night, and you all intend to stay as such because night time is well, night time, then being allowed to skip sitting around for XX number of minutes waiting for daylight just seems to make sense.

• 4 years later...
[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;34729]I wouldn't mind a sleep system implementation once stealth is introduced. After all, it has been said once an area is clear you would have to perform some very attraction heavy behavior to bring mobs to you. As such a sleep option for single player (or similar to Minecraft where all players must be safe and sleep at same time) to pass the night quickly would be welcome.[/QUOTE] I think we could do this ourselves via the config files. I will have a try. Maybe a way to instantly change the time or make it way faster like takes a few seconds for the time to change but obviously using a bed as the trigger. If / when I manage to do it il post it up on here

Archived