I was a Big Walking Dead Fan but..............

ShaneWalsh

They made so many disappointing mistakes in my humble opinion. My fav Shane died. I know he had too, But they made Tyreese a baby watching bitch, Making Morgan leave the show (He's going to Fear) killed Carl, Will be killing Daryl also. In fear, Killed Curtis, Made the only black guy *&%*&%(

I like the walking dead for the 1st few seasons, had a bit of a boring few seasons, and the latest, just seems to not be going anywhere, just as I thought that things were going to wind down and get rid of Negan, they’ve introduced a new character

Thing is, they must of walked across America already, where are they going now?

Get it over with already

What they really need to get rid of is Rick, kill him off and bring Negan on the front. He has character and I for one don´t think he is all evil, that he actually has big picture of long term survival. It seems his "generals" have different ideas...

Rick has been about to snap anytime for a long time now, it would be stupid if he would come back to his senses from that.

I was mad about the "You thought Glen got et but he really scooted under the dumpster stunt". That's nothing compared to the even more ridiculous "Rick and Negan just can't seem to kill each other shtick" going on this whole season. This season's finale will be the series finale for me if I even get that far.

I was mad about the "You thought Glen got et but he really scooted under the dumpster stunt". That's nothing compared to the even more ridiculous "Rick and Negan just can't seem to kill each other shtick" going on this whole season. This season's finale will be the series finale for me if I even get that far.

Yeah, ever since Season 6 started I've found TWD to be mostly trash. Season 7 was nearly unwatchable. Season 8 has been ok other than several "Oh my GOD stop talking and SHOOT" moments. I definitely have no interest in the show anymore after season 8 ends.

With the way TWD is bleeding viewers, they'd better make some major changes if they really want the show to last 13+ seasons.

And seems to be that Kirkman is gonna ruin even the Fear for me with this ridiculous 4-5 year time jump. Just to get Morgan in. Pfft.

I can't figure out what they're thinking there. Fear started off rocky, but Season 3 was excellent, much better than TWD Season 7. Why they would make so many changes for Season 4 is beyond me. TWD is the one that needs the paradigm shift!

I say it's about time for another serious zombie show that has a good budget (AMC is so cheap) and top tier writers. Z-Nation is too campy for that category, but is quite awesome in its own way of course.

Yeah, ever since Season 6 started I've found TWD to be mostly trash. Season 7 was nearly unwatchable. Season 8 has been ok other than several "Oh my GOD stop talking and SHOOT" moments. I definitely have no interest in the show anymore after season 8 ends.

With the way TWD is bleeding viewers, they'd better make some major changes if they really want the show to last 13+ seasons.

I can't figure out what they're thinking there. Fear started off rocky, but Season 3 was excellent, much better than TWD Season 7. Why they would make so many changes for Season 4 is beyond me. TWD is the one that needs the paradigm shift!

I say it's about time for another serious zombie show that has a good budget (AMC is so cheap) and top tier writers. Z-Nation is too campy for that category, but is quite awesome in its own way of course.

Before fear came on they said they was going to bring a part of twd into it. My guess is this is after Rick left him the 2nd time before he came across the guy that changed him.

Anyway the way I see it is that either twd or fear will not be on much longer. They will use this to do some kind of time jump on the fear after this and bring the 2 shows together. I heard Rick and Maggie are about done with the show so I think the fear crew will take some people places.

nah its going to turn out to be one huge big dream, ricks going to wake up back in the hospital, Carl standing by his side, he gets out of bed, he dresses, they both go outside, gets on his Harley and rides of into the sunset....and then sinks through the floor because hes still got Alpha 15 installed!!!

nah its going to turn out to be one huge big dream, ricks going to wake up back in the hospital, Carl standing by his side, he gets out of bed, he dresses, they both go outside, gets on his Harley and rides of into the sunset....and then sinks through the floor because hes still got Alpha 15 installed!!!

Lol, nice tie in joke there at the end.

I agree the walking dead definitely isn't what it used to be. To me there is just too much going on, too big of a cast. I liked the smaller groups in earlier seasons. They do drag on things too much but I think overall it's still a good show.

Fear the walking dead is just a cash grab & they are simply over saturating the product. Their story lines are ok, the actors are terrible. I was barely starting to like Chris & then they killed him off. I can't stand Nick, I never cared for Morgan, could care less that he is coming to the show.

Oh well, it is what it is. I still watch both shows. It's better than xfactor, American idol, & all that other crap on TV.

Oh wait....Jersey shore is coming back.....barf!!!!

What they really need to get rid of is Rick, kill him off and bring Negan on the front. He has character and I for one don´t think he is all evil, that he actually has big picture of long term survival. It seems his "generals" have different ideas...

Rick has been about to snap anytime for a long time now, it would be stupid if he would come back to his senses from that.

negan.gif

After season 4 I got sidetracked. Plot wasn't really holding up anymore and it was starting to get repetitive. I keep saying I'm going to go back and catch up, but then some other shiny catches my eye.

Season 5 was OK until

they killed Beth off in the lamest way possible.

The show never really came back after that. You can chart the viewership numbers from S6E1 to S8E14 and it's like graphing the trajectory of a bowling ball thrown off a cliff.

Archived