"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Fox;41761]That moment when you're eating supper and the cat decides to pick that moment to go to the cat liter box...[/QUOTE] First thought move kitty liter out of kitchen.. or stop hanging out with the kitty in her room while eating:disillusionment:

i'm with you Red Eagle except i just woke up and can't play ggrrrr guess i'll break a different game for the night.... that moment when Pimps realize they going to release on fridays and have to work saturdays... lol thursday better, friday fix .... some weekend for you guys

[QUOTE=gcomerfo;45713]That moment when you feel that tickle on your leg again, and realize it actually IS a spider! ...and not just a hair like you thought at first[/QUOTE] :spider: :behindsofa: That moment when you read a post and it sends a shiver down your spine...

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;46517]That moment when you're so frustrated that it wouldn't take too much provocation to send you into a murderous rage and you wind up on the 6 o'clock news...[/QUOTE] Have you been trying to explain something to my boss or something? I get that feeling every time I try to go in detail about a technical subject with him. That moment you totally relate to that moment.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;46525]Have you been trying to explain something to my boss or something? I get that feeling every time I try to go in detail about a technical subject with him. That moment you totally relate to that moment.[/QUOTE] Nah, it's just life in general :(

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;46641]We are sharing this moment:).[/QUOTE] Glad it's not just me. [QUOTE=Fox;46660]That moment when watching game reviews pays off :p[/QUOTE] I liked the original, right up to the point where it abbruptly ended, and I thought Breakdown would at least help me pass some time. Played it for 2 hours and removed it :( To make myself seem even more of an idiot, I read/watched the reviews :doh: Maybe Lifeline will be better.... Graphics card was going nuts trying to keep up with it on minimum settings too. That moment when it suddenly dawns on you that 7DTD has ruined gaming for you :( The benchmark has been set :encouragement:

Archived