"That moment"

Clauticus

the moment you lie in bed and suddenly hear annoying zooming of a muskito :) or the moment you are in bed and your tiered and your almost are insleep and suddenly you have to go to the toilet. or the moment your in bed and are almost in sleep and scare you awake. or the moment when some one is a sleep and make a prank with them when they are asleep :) or the moment you sitting in peace outside eating or what ever you do and suddenly you become disturbed by a annoying bee or wasp. or the moment a wasp or a bee is in your living room and you have to keep a eye on it that it not come to close to you.

the moment your in a a warm shower and suddenly the water gets cold. the moment you buy something and later you find out you could get it some where els cheaper. the moment that you dont know what to do or what to do about. the moment you fall on your head and loose your concussion. the moment you talking about something and people dont know what you are talking about or just dont under stand. the moment that people wants to help you and support you but you some times have the feeling you standing all alone even when people want to try to help you but they cant.

[QUOTE=Clauticus;49194]That moment when your usual class is moved to a different room and nobody tells your class.[/QUOTE] Reminds me of my college days. They were so useless.... That moment when you find a chicken curry pizza in the freezer and think "yes... just yes" :D

[QUOTE=Clauticus;49194]That moment when your usual class is moved to a different room and nobody tells your class.[/QUOTE] This used to happen to me all the time in college (well, more than once at least). I was always terrible about checking my email so anytime the classroom was moved with short notice me and the other handful of irresponsible people in the class would show up and just stand around looking confused. Then I'd use it as an excuse to skip the class :P

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;49198]That moment when you take a deep breath and let it all go.[/QUOTE] Did that once... cleared the room... no one wanted to smell it :p That moment you buy 2 dollar games and end up playing those way more than most of your expensive games.

[QUOTE=Fox;49470]Did that once... cleared the room... no one wanted to smell it :p That moment you buy 2 dollar games and end up playing those way more than most of your expensive games.[/QUOTE] Not exactly what I was referring to there. ;) I do that all the time. Heck, nearly all the games on my Steam account were purchased for $5 or less, $10 or less if it had a lot of DLC (not counting the tools/applications, just games). Most of it for far less (have to say, bundles rock, just picked up $90 worth of games for $4 the other day). My 3 most expensive purchase in order of decreasing cost: Half-Life 2 Collector's Edition (bought at release in 2004, then had to wait to upgrade PC), Skyrim Legendary Edition, 7 Days To Die. All worth it in my opinion. That moment when everyone you try to rep has already recently been +repped by you for the mod work they've done in other posts.

That moment when you start Steam for the first time today and notice that 7.6 isn't out yet :( (it's 5:15pm here) No rush guys, was just hoping it was ready. I've still got 150 episodes of That 70's Show to watch. Gotta love nostalgia :)

That moment you finish updating and linking your mods so that they can always be found in the same place regardless of future updates. That moment you notice you failed to update a mod. Ah well, No Specials will get updated tomorrow. For now that one group will still have the 0.075 probability instead of the new 0.04 of appearing.

[QUOTE=Clauticus;50380]That moment when you stop to think about how by the time you finish college, you understand several millennium of scientific, mathematical, and social progress.[/QUOTE] That moment you hear someone mention college and realize you've forgotten everything that you learned there.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;50454]That moment you hear someone mention college and realize you've forgotten everything that you learned there.[/QUOTE] Not just me then :) That moment when you go on a major rant and you're worried that you may have gone a little too far...

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;50495]That moment when you agree with someone's that moment. That moment when you probably did the same with an opposite opinion.[/QUOTE] To be honest Red, I didn't read your comments on the subject :p You're a reasonable person and I was focused more on the unreasonable ones. I don't wanna get into a debate with you because I know I'd probably lose :)

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;50506]To be honest Red, I didn't read your comments on the subject :p You're a reasonable person and I was focused more on the unreasonable ones. I don't wanna get into a debate with you because I know I'd probably lose :)[/QUOTE]Haha, I don't know, I tend to get a bit out there at times. I do understand some of the folks bad mouthing, etc, are not helping the issue. That moment when you're cool with someone no regardless of differing opinions on how things are handled. (been there many times on this forum).

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;50544]Haha, I don't know, I tend to get a bit out there at times. I do understand some of the folks bad mouthing, etc, are not helping the issue. That moment when you're cool with someone no regardless of differing opinions on how things are handled. (been there many times on this forum).[/QUOTE] :D:encouragement: That moment when you really fancy a tasty snack and discover that you've already eaten everything :(

Archived