"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;44952]That moment you start to wonder if someone just doesn't like you for some reason.[/QUOTE] I know how that feels... That moment when you wake up and it's 1PM, the sun is shining, and Spring has finally arrived :)

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;45046]That moment you are tempted to start breaking rules because everyone else does and it seems the only way to get suggestions or bugs looked at.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I saw your other post. I bet you'd be the one to get called out over it though. That moment when you look in the mirror and think "I need to lay off the snacks for a while".

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;45068]Yeah, I saw your other post. I bet you'd be the one to get called out over it though. That moment when you look in the mirror and think "I need to lay off the snacks for a while".[/QUOTE] Exactly the reason I haven't, yet. Although I've been pushing with multiple comments about the differences appear based on which forum one goes to. That moment when your wife asks what snacks you want before going shopping and you can't think of any that appeal at that moment.

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;45173]That moment you read another one of Red's posts and still don't know what the hell he's talking about :p[/QUOTE] sndrec32.exe (WinXP) versus SoundRecorder.exe (Win7). XP version: Open files as well as record and save, basic edit functions, basic volume increase/decrease functions, basic effects functions (echo, change speed), mix with other files. 7 version: record and save only That moment you do something and then use a different tool anyway to facilitate doing the job faster.

That moment when you realize Red is very close to being the first non-staff member to reach 1 rep power. [QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;45046]That moment you are tempted to start breaking rules because everyone else does and it seems the only way to get suggestions or bugs looked at.[/QUOTE] It pays to not break rules...

[QUOTE=Fox;45235]That moment when you realize Red is very close to being the first non-staff member to reach 1 rep power. It pays to not break rules...[/QUOTE] That moment I do, some people will be happy, and some not so much as those reputations I gave out suddenly take effect. I try not to, I really do. I did say tempted. ;)

[QUOTE=Fox;45249]No idea if it'll work like that or not, but it should though in my opinion.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I was curious if it would work like that or if only newly given rep would apply. We'll know soon enough. That moment you stop working on a mod update to just wait for the next patch.

Archived