"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;48347][COLOR="#FFD700"][B]Still failing to reset[/B][/COLOR]. Actually, I've been up for over 24 hours now. And I think I just hit my second wind. Good thing too as I've got some work to do. That moment the second wind kicks in and you feel like you can go on even though you haven't slept. That moment you realize you've not done an all nighter in a long time. That moment you make note that the probable reason for not pulling all nighters is that [COLOR="#FFD700"]it has been 20-30 years since you were young enough to do it more easily.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Emergency forced reset: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q4zLSRT.jpg[/IMG] It's only been a few years for me and now I struggle to stay awake for more than 18 hours at a time. I'm unemployed so I should have way more energy than this :( That moment when you decide to watch the entire 8 seasons of That 70s Show, back to back :)

the moment that there are allot of new games out and you buy them and you you have so much choice that you dont know what to play the as first because there is so much choice and so little time to play them in nthe same time because that impossible :P

[QUOTE=BriBri1992;48924]That moment when you have to work late and can't play 7DTD[/QUOTE] I wouldn't worry too much about it. Look at it like this: Steam will probably be down again anyway, unless you were one of the lucky ones. I haven't played at all this week so I managed to avoid the stress :) [QUOTE=brostoevsky;48958]That moment when you have social plans for Friday night but all you want to do is wait for 7.6 to drop and play that all night instead...[/QUOTE] You don't need people. Stay in and play wit... [B][I]BY[/I][/B] yourself. It's cheaper :p

Archived