A16 - S420's SDX Mods

RevenantWit

This is my collection of sdx mods I've put together. I'm still fairly new to this but I figured I'd start keeping them in one place.

All my sdx mods can now be found on github as well

Fire Truck

This is just a simple little mod to add a fire truck to the game.

Here's a link if ya wanna try it out or use it in a mod. The xml is pretty basic but I figured most are gonna change that anyway.

Fire Truck

Screenshot

xKypoxz.jpg

Transport Trucks

This is a simple little mod that adds two old transport trucks into the game each with three stages(normal,damaged,wrecked).

Here's a link if ya wanna try it out or use it in a mod. The xml is pretty basic but I figured most are gonna change that anyway.

Transport Trucks

Screenshots

J2jYHmb.jpg

rWPurlQ.jpg

Damaged Vehicles

This is a simple little mod that adds an old car and an old van into the game each with three stages(normal,damaged,wrecked).

In the damaged and wrecked state you can actually crouch down and enter the van.

Damaged Vehicles

Screenshot

RmFsIxM.jpg

Semi-Truck

This is a simple little mod that adds a Semi-Truck to the game. There's three versions. One of just the truck, one of the truck with trailer, and one of the truck with trailer but jack knifed

You can even enter the trailer.

Semi-Truck

Screenshot

i2Rv0bZ.jpg

3U6nm7s.jpg

See Post #3 or Post #4 for more mods

Busted Bus

This is a simple little mod that adds a Busted Bus to the game.

Busted Bus

Screenshot

r6oyI16.jpg

Steam Train

This is a simple little mod that adds a Steam Engine to the game.

Steam Train

Screenshot

SuZH8R6.jpg

Combat Jeep

This is a simple little mod that adds a Combat Jeep to the game. It comes in five different colors.

Combat Jeep

Screenshot

5K8uhPd.jpg

Randomized Potted Plants

This is a simple little mod that adds several more potted plants to the game and randomizes which one is used. This mod alters the original potted plant block in order to work so a new save is recommended or any existing potted plants in your save will show up as a loot helper box.

Here's a link if ya wanna try it out or use it in a mod.

Randomized Potted Plants

Screenshot of New Plants

uyZgoXO.jpg

Big thanks goes to JaxTeller718 for the use of his potted plant models and icons from Ravenhearst

Ranged Weapons

This mod adds 3 new guns and 2 new ammo types to the game. A double barrel shotgun, a M4A1 and a M&P 40 as well as 5.56mm rounds and .40 S&W rounds.

This mod adds the new gun parts, guns, ammo, and schematics to the loot.xml and the traders xml as well so all that's needed is to install and enjoy.

For now you unlock the ammo for the gun by reading the schematic for that gun.

The double barrel is unlocked by reading the normal shotgun schematic

The M4A1 has a reload animation and the M&P 40 has a firing and reload animation. These animations are a little crude still as it was my first attempt at them and may be redone at a later date.

There's no new sounds for the guns yet these might come later

Here's a link if ya wanna try it out or use it in a mod.

Ranged Weapons

S420 Zombies

This is a simple little mod that adds 9 new zombies to the game. All zombies were made using Fuse or found on Mixamo. All the zombies are using legacy animations for now. All animations were done using Mixamo.

This mod requires sphereii's AnimationSDX mod in order to work.

Here's a link if ya wanna try it out or use it in a mod. The xml is really basic but I figured most are gonna change it anyway.

S420 Zombies

Screenshot of New Zombies

8WqjjnC.jpg

You are a machine! Very nice and quality stuff!

One question though, did you intend the fire truck to look so bright? It seems washed out a bit. The first one was dark I know but it seemed more natural in the world.

Heres a shot of what i saw. Maybe its my settings though. Everything else looked picture perfect.

DwnHpXF.jpg

And if you want to make red semis, who am I to stop you!

Woops may have went too bright on the fire truck I'll have another go at it here in a little

EDIT:

What's your gamma setting btw?

EDIT2:

Fire Truck updated same link in the op for the new model. Let me know if it still needs to be darker.

Here's how it looks for me

m1DtwyQ.jpg

EDIT3:

Semi-Truck updated it now comes in three different colors(Red,White,and Blue). I also added collision to the back wheels of the semi. Just use the same download link in the OP for the updated files. I updated the screenshot for it as well in the OP.

You are a machine! Very nice and quality stuff!

One question though, did you intend the fire truck to look so bright? It seems washed out a bit. The first one was dark I know but it seemed more natural in the world.

Heres a shot of what i saw. Maybe its my settings though. Everything else looked picture perfect.

DwnHpXF.jpg

And if you want to make red semis, who am I to stop you!

Thats the normal map for giving a shine and reflection, happens to all the stuff i mess with. I usualy take out the metalic part in the normal map and make it standard myself.

• 1 month later...
Thats the normal map for giving a shine and reflection, happens to all the stuff i mess with. I usualy take out the metalic part in the normal map and make it standard myself.

I'm having good luck with legacy/bump diffuse as a shader on my objects, might be worth a look see.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Semi-Truck

This is a simple little mod that adds a Semi-Truck to the game. There's three versions. One of just the truck, one of the truck with trailer, and one of the truck with trailer but jack knifed

You can even enter the trailer.

Semi-Truck

Screenshot

i2Rv0bZ.jpg

3U6nm7s.jpg

See Post #3 or Post #4 for more mods

Any way to use the new 4x4 to make the truck move? would love to have a semi with trailer that i can store stuff on for supply runs but make it maybe make a lot of noise to attract zombies more or eat through fuel or use the diesel like it should so would be hard to find fuel for it less you go to gas stations or find other truck in the world.

Archived