A16 - S420's SDX Mods

RevenantWit

Any way to use the new 4x4 to make the truck move? would love to have a semi with trailer that i can store stuff on for supply runs but make it maybe make a lot of noise to attract zombies more or eat through fuel or use the diesel like it should so would be hard to find fuel for it less you go to gas stations or find other truck in the world.

None of the vehicles I added are rigged they're basically just loot containers. At this time I have no plans of rigging any of them which is what's needed to get them drivable.

None of the vehicles I added are rigged they're basically just loot containers. At this time I have no plans of rigging any of them which is what's needed to get them drivable.

k thanks anyways still better then nothing and maybe someone will make a working version down the road :p

• 4 months later...
The ranged weapons mod was updated in Post #4.

A double barrel shotgun was added.

I touched up the M&P 40's firing animation.

The xml was cleaned up and all guns, gun parts, and ammo were added to the traders.

Same download link as before or all my sdx mods can be found on github as well

How do you implement the extra zombies mod beyond compiling it and it being put into the game? It seems like there's code missing. I've compiled it and put it onto a dedicated server but seen none of the zombies.

I was just wondering what i might be doing wrong?

Archived