Let me showcase your prefabs

Eihwaz

Thanks for another nice video! :]

Fallout reference is always a win in my book, also somehow it was inevitable the thing blows up, wasn't it? :D

I'll have another industrial type prefab in the works, similar size, but I'm slow with the building these days due to lack of time. SOON.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently making a medieval castle based on a real world one (Altenburg, Bamberg) - as such it won't be a very usefull POI as I would like to keep the medieval touch and not turn it into a museum just to justify its existance in the world. I hope it will at some point be usefull when darkstardragon, Guppy & co make the medieval mod a thing again. Until then it is "only" a model which I would share with the forum - interested in making a presentation vid anyway?

Current state (still much to do/paint):

2A27B76EDFE15988A5E70E12B2836AEDC4FF681A

2FF9918C9C7BFF03E56321C4499E150AE23E4FD0

Holy God that is awesome...

Laz, you have a serious contender for your "Best Prefabber" title. =)

I will gladly relenquish the title to either Pille or Horst. :) Given the quality of his tank, I am not surprised at his latest creation. That castle would be perfect in a medieval themed hub similar to magoli's asian town. I hope he decides to share when hes done with it. :)

Edit: I have a new prefab concept that will impress but i fear at the rate im going with prefabs it will be released when TFPs add steam workshop support lol...

Oh WoW!

Horst that prefab is ... WoW :D

It is no question if I like - its my duty for this building.

I´ll send you a pm :)

I somehow thought this might be your thing^^

I am currently doing some finishing touches like placing grass and bushes. When I'm done with that I'll upload a first, sleeper-free version which you could use for a video...

Horst,,,saw it yesterday on Gups server....AWESOME....I wouldn't paint anything on outside...looks perfect!

Ouch

If you saw it yesterday it was already painted^^

With paint:

8997F0E85C0628B0CDB4C8C12C4DA8B154CB317E

Without paint:

A733F8C5DAC15B861726530D5CE23DD69CD6AB67

Only one thing thats happening with the paint: The yellow stone textures are several blocks wide+high and not regular in the sense that there are halfed rows of stone if the texture stops on the wrong block...

I worked with that while painting it - but if it is spawned in a different height on a map there will be stones that look cut off...

With paint:

8997F0E85C0628B0CDB4C8C12C4DA8B154CB317E

This is phenominal work Horst. Ive only just recentlly started making prefabs and thought the few Ive posted were good (cough..NOT..cough..lol).

Am I ever mistaken. I can see from your castle that I have a lot of 'practice' ahead of me before I attain your level of "prefab creation". Don't get me wrong. I know I'm doing 'alright' at it, but Jeeze-Louise... talk about humbleing.

:)

Great work as ever

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey :)

I´ve uploaded a new preview about "

", my new favorite prefab :strawberry:

Check it out and leave a thumbs up if you like it,too!

The next preview is already planned - a acient tomb made by bigstep70.

It will take 1-2 weeks until release ( I work at the moment on a german mod wiki).

• 3 weeks later...
Happy Yule Everyone,

I´ve finished a new preview of bigstep70s

as small gift for today and hope you like it :strawberry:

Happy holidays

I just finished watching it... it was awesome.

Now Im gonna go wander the wilderness just to try and find it.

Thanx so much for doing the video

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Community,

today I have a new "old" preview for you; I have make a remake of my

because I didnt like my old video. I hope you enjoy the video anyway :strawberry:

Because I start with my next tutorial seasion i paused prefab previews. I think about a new thread ... - we will see ;)

@The Cure

Sorry that I answer so late; I see that you already have a video now - looks really great, prefab and video ^^

Archived