Let me showcase your prefabs

Eihwaz

eihwaz_banner.png

-paused-

Greetings Community,

today I like to offer you the opportunity to get a nice preview video of your amazing prefabs!

I have observe that not everyone who want a video preview is able to make one - and I need some cool content for my youtube channel; so we can help each other! :strawberry:

Send me your prefab (only A16+) and I will make a video of it with music.

If you give me for example some extra infos or your thoughts about it I will make callouts of it in english and german. The video will be fully shareable wherever you want to show it to someone and of course you get mentioned. If you send me your prefab, you agree that I upload and use it for my Youtube Channel (CC-by)

I am continually try to improve the quality of my videos and look forward to your requests :fat:

Completed Projects

• (tip)

ps: I know it is not the 100% correct subforum for this post - but here are the people who make cool prefabs.

pss: "tip" says nothing about the quality of the prefab - only about the video itself.

Hey stallionsden,

Excuse me for answering so late, but the last days were straining for me.

Okay, I'll make a preview of your prefab. I am really curious about the secret.

Unfortunately, I'm lagging a bit with my tutorial videos, which is why it can take a few days.

But I have it on my to do ✌

Eh I'd love for you to show case the Paintball Park prefab. Doesn't look like much on the outside but on the inside... mmm... beware. The "play field" get's rough. :-p Go armored and geared.

--EDIT--

Special note: Guppy has a thread for the paintball park but I put the latest Prefab files in a replay to his post. :) make sure to grab the ones in my latest reply on his thread.

go for it :)

Andy_Sphinx

(i made a video but it was just for testing and it sux^^) hope you make a better one :)

i included a mesh which isnt in my first release yet, because its ugly. I also adjusted the sleeper spawns. There should be much more z´s now.

Considered as a endgame prefab with high reward.

have fun

Hey Liesel Weppen,

of course I have Guppys awesome prefabs on my todo ^^

I really like the motoway - but I havent much time at the moment, so i decide to help ppl first who need it.

If I got more time and/or no further requests I will talk with Guppy about it :strawberry:

/edit

ps: I order to improve my videos - was "SHORT" a hint that my previews are to long? ;)

ps: I order to improve my videos - was "SHORT" a hint that my previews are to long? ;)

Had not watched your videos before my answer, just answered because i'm interested into it. But for your callback, i looked into them. ;)

And finally i can say, yes, i think they are to long. That's (and the following is) just my personal oppinion.

I'd go into your paintball park video:

It's too long. For this size of prefab, i guess 1min should be enough. Don't fly through it, just walk it like in normal game (still without sleepers to not show where they might spawn). Your text popups are nice, but i don't need to be told what is the kitchen. ;) Don't do (heavy) cuts, they make me lose orientation. Don't show "secrets" of prefabs (there was none on the paintball park i guess, just a hint for the future), leave a bit to explore.

What i expect from such videos is just get a quick overview of some prefabs, noticing which might be worth imported to my game/server. Even more than just showing a single prefab per video, i'd appreciate showing more prefabs of some prefabbundles. Maybe 30-60s per prefab with a nice transation between them and mention in the youtube description at which timestamp which prefab is shown (of course also the download link or a link to the forum). I'm even more interested into prefabbundles, because i'm not really into importing single prefabs which might than even not spawn on my map.

From a "customers" point of view i'm not interested in which prefab-makers need help showing their work, i'm interested in getting prefabs "teasered" which i might import.

Again, just to be sure, that's just my point of view and i might be a little bit picky, because i litteraly hate overengeneered videos, just showing me stuff over 10 minutes which i could also see within 5 screenshots and 3 lines of text. But still i like the idea, and you are absolutely right: not everybody can make good videos.

Ansonsten, schِne Grüكe aus dem schِnem (aber gerade verregnetem) Franken. ;)

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

I will try to implement them.

Spec. lenght was a point I was thinking about - but also your suggetion about cuts are right.

About secrets; I dont show them, only give a hint - you can check out Oldies Retirement Village which have one (but this vid have a duration of 7min XD ) but of course your right, spoil it wouldnt be cool.

My question - why walk not fly?

I try both and thought it looks a bit smoother.

/edit

ps: pls send me a pm, in order not to go too far from the actual topic :strawberry: (or join my discord)

Myself I dont mind long previews of prefabs lol. I guess if it is a small prefab i dont want to sit seeing a 10 min vid on it haha unless it is actually bigger then what it looks (without secrets giving away lol) but yeh i guess size to preview ratio. but yeh so far looks awesome :-). and keep the descriptions of the rooms there isnt any issue there altho yes most of us know what a kitchen toilet look like hehe :-P

I´ll put it on my to-do list, but it can take a while. I´ll send you a pm :strawberry:

About the feebacks,

I´ll try to make the "core" preview a bit shorter, with less cuts and a funny ending (if its useful). Video duration should be around 3min.

If its possible I will walk - if there is alot of interior I must fly, because I need "no collision" or recording will be horrible but I will try to fly a bit lower.

I leave the callouts unchanged.

If it is no prefab pack Ill record one building per video because they have all there own threads at forum, and I hope that ppl use my preview there.

general-ly (*salute*) it is more important for me to help ppl than get ultra famous with my youtube channel thats why I still favor requests.

Another saturday another

!

I hope you like the new preview :strawberry:

(I think it is my best work so far)

Next preview is planned for wodansdag (wednesday).

/Edit

The next preview will appear on Saturday at the earliest.

You can find an explanation in my last announcement on my channel.

• 2 weeks later...

At first I was thinking "How does he know which one is the men's and which one the women's locker room?" Then I see the smiley on the open window -perv^^.

Very nice lil video. Think this is the first time something I built is in its own video, so thanks for taking the time to do these. It's nice to look at the work from this angle. :]

Greetings Community,

today I like to offer you the opportunity to get a nice preview video of your amazing prefabs!

I have observe that not everyone who want a video preview is able to make one - and I need some cool content for my youtube channel; so we can help each other! :strawberry:

Send me your prefab (only A16+) and I will make a video of it with music.

If you give me for example some extra infos or your thoughts about it I will make callouts of it in english and german.

The video will be fully shareable wherever you want to show it to someone and of course you get mentioned.

If you send me your prefab, you agree that I upload and use it for my Youtube Channel (CC-by)

I am continually try to improve the quality of my videos and look forward to your requests :fat:

Completed Projects

• (bestVid)

ps: I know it is not the 100% correct subforum for this post - but here are the people who make cool prefabs.

Thanks for the videos, greetings.

Today, I am proud to present you a amazing prefab + my best video so far!

The Desolate

made by Kam R. is just great.

I would even say that TFP should add it to navezgane (as replacemant for 1 factory).

/edit

If there is no new request until FR I make a break and continue my tutorials.

Archived