Simple UI Plus

RevenantWit

Same here for me with the mod launcher. I'll have to get shpereii to look into that one.

The manual installation did seem to work fine for me you might try validating your files through steam and trying to install again. In the error you posted it seemed as though something was wonky with your loot.xml so I'm not sure the install went right

Valmod versions are now installing correctly using the mod launcher and is the recommended way to install. However you will need to select delete complete mod option in the mod launcher and then reinstall the mod before the changes will take effect.

Big thanks to sphereii for the quick fix :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

tried to adjust 120 version to my 16:10 monitor, but no luck, ended up just removing 3 columns (from 13x14 to 13x11) to make everything fit on screen with 120 space backpack

https://imgur.com/G0EsBpO

is there any way to move "backpack" and "inspect" panels to the right a bit? there is space for another 2 columns at least

i tried moving chest panel to the right to uncover missing columns and succeeded, but those two panels stay in place so everything just overlaps in the middle... tried to play with anchors and pivots, but never seen any effect, dunno how it works

• 1 month later...

hud modding

hi Stedman,

Im curious I use simple ui plus and i was wondering you could explain tome how i can use the health stamina bars that valmod has in his hud as I like that kind of a display its easier for me to pay attention to if you could explain or someone could explain how i can change it to those please do as ive asked in other places and not sure who to really ask now.

Thanks in advance,

vvedaire69

Why install simple ui then? Lol

It's not that simple as then the buffs display wouldn't be in the right spot for one.

In order to do it you would need to copy the windows(or left hud bars and prob buffs) you want to use in the windows.xml from an untouched copy of valmod and paste them into my windows.xml. Then switch what is used in my xui.xml

The step by step on that I'm not so great at explaining but that's the general idea

got it

i like simple ui plus it has all the other mods i want and enjoy i was just hopping it was a semi easy thing to put those graphics into your ui since it is jsut the 2 bars and it looks like it uses a graphics file overlay of some sort but ahh well it was just an idea to pull pull my attention with the color switch in combat.

Thank you for the help

ps I was finally able to compare the 2 files and figured out what had to be changed to make it work i figured it would be a lot worse but only had to delete bout 3 lines and modify 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Stedman. I love your mod and try to use it as much as possible with my mods. But sadly I have an issue when I try to use it with Fennec mod. The mod works great but the issue is that I can't interact with some workstations ex: Firepit. The mouse over text shows that press E to interact but when I do nothing happens. Any clue why this is?

Hi Stedman. I love your mod and try to use it as much as possible with my mods. But sadly I have an issue when I try to use it with Fennec mod. The mod works great but the issue is that I can't interact with some workstations ex: Firepit. The mouse over text shows that press E to interact but when I do nothing happens. Any clue why this is?

That's cause this mod is not compatible with any mod that adds custom workstations unless a patch is made like with valmod overhaul. And with how many mods are available I just can't make patches for them all.

Hi Stedman !

I was looking for this kind of mod long time!

I have to ask if its possible... Can you make a SimpleUI version without increasing the storage boxes ? Just a bit the backpack and the bike like backpack 50 and bike 30 or something please ?

I feel a bit OP with the actual sizes.

Cheers !

• 2 weeks later...
Is the mod installed on your pc as well as the server? It sounds like my modified Assembly-CSharp.dll is missing somewhere.

Its not installed on my pc, I tried that, when i install it on my pc the game wont start, just a black screen.

Is the mod installed on your pc as well as the server? It sounds like my modified Assembly-CSharp.dll is missing somewhere.

I tried that the first time and i just got a black screen. Turned out i needed the 16:9 VERSION and not the 4:3 one....its working now

Archived