Simple UI Plus

RevenantWit

• 3 weeks later...

Mod Updated

CHANGELOG

v0.7

• Added more comments to better note some of my changes in the xml files.
  • Further seperated date and time from temp and elevation to try and prevent overlap in foriegn languages and really high number of days.
  • Increased crafting queue from 4 spaces to 5 spaces.
  • Increased all workstation outputs from 6 spaces(3x2) to 9 spaces(3x3).

Hi Stedman420, I really like your mod, would it be compatible with Valmod? the War of the Walkers Mod? Thank you

As it is it's not compatible. It would take a little work to merge the mods together. However I may work on adding some mod support in the next update but currently there is no eta on that.

I have had complaints from an individual on my server that they lost some items in their inventory upon switching to this mod. Here is their exact complaint (hopefully there is a solution or I have to remove it)

The back pack additional space lost a ton of important items. I was loading up to go build my new test base. Only stuff in top 2 rows remain. Lost 16 stacks of dart ammo, 8 stacks of concrete, 4 stacks of rebar frames, tools ammo for crossbow and smg, my change of clothes including 500 hazmat jacket, and 580 duster. Plus all the wet concrete items I had made, steel.

May need a warning to clear out packs before logging or others will be pissed too.

I have had complaints from an individual on my server that they lost some items in their inventory upon switching to this mod. Here is their exact complaint (hopefully there is a solution or I have to remove it)

Did the client install the Assembly-CSharp.dll that's included with this mod? If not this will happen

It's step 4 of the dedicated server installation instructions in the op

• 2 weeks later...
I have problem with the mod, when I modify the Assembly-CSharp, 7 day it gets black screen and it does not work, some solution

It sounds like you need to turn EAC off using the game launcher.

Hi stedman420, tnx for the great work.

i had the same problem of poxlram. i tried install files only on server side ant they work. then i installed the client files on my pc, but when i start the game i'm stuck on a black screen. i made a reset of the files and installed only the assembycsharp (i'm sure i used the client and not server versione).

i'm on windows 10 pro and if i have eac enabled, i can't login on any server, then is always disabled.

Any solutions?

--EDIT--

ok.... i will crash my pc... just 3 days ago i formatted because my friends can join my dedicated server, but me not... i can play on it with notebook, but not with desktop... after the format 7dtd work normally, but sometime it want make me crazy...

i just enabled eac, open the game, close the game, disabled eac, restart, now all work....

• 3 weeks later...

Main Mod Updated

CHANGELOG

v0.8

• Updated to Alpha 16.4 (b8) Stable.
  • Expanded Quest Trackers objective entries to hold up to 12 entries.
  • Expanded spawn menu to hold up to 203 entity classes.

I'm going to wait to update the Valmod version though till after the next Valmod update

Hey. When you re-enter the game, the entire inventory of the character is gone (become empty). Can it be restored?

Unfortunately there's no way to restore lost inventory.

This will also only happen if the Assembly-CSharp.dll provided is not installed or not installed correctly. You have to make sure it's copied over to the right place or half your inventory will be lost upon logging out/in.

If you need any help with installation just let me know if it's for singleplayer or a server.

Unfortunately there's no way to restore lost inventory.

This will also only happen if the Assembly-CSharp.dll provided is not installed or not installed correctly. You have to make sure it's copied over to the right place or half your inventory will be lost upon logging out/in.

If you need any help with installation just let me know if it's for singleplayer or a server.

Hey.

Today I faced a problem: The inventory is almost empty, and loot is not put in it (through R), says that it is already full.

I understand correctly that I need to replace the files in:

7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

Data\Config

And should all work without bugs and loss of loot?

The game is single

I'm using Google translator

i need your help Stedman420

Hey Stedman, could you maybe do me a big favor?

i need a backpack modifiy for server and client on 16.4 but..

Storage size by default

backpack on 72 slots

and minibike on 112 slots.

since the patch everything is broke and my players on my server start leaving cause they miss the feature on bigger backpack and minibike. i wouldnt ask you if its not immediatly.

p.s.

what i have to change on xml? dll ? to max stock my loot? so when i get 15 Glas of Water in my Backpack to increase it of 30 Glas of Water per Slot ?

kind regards.

Kyrane

Hey.

Today I faced a problem: The inventory is almost empty, and loot is not put in it (through R), says that it is already full.

I understand correctly that I need to replace the files in:

7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

Data\Config

And should all work without bugs and loss of loot?

The game is single

I'm using Google translator

The most important file is the Assembly-CSharp.dll as long as this is copied over to the right spot you will not lose items.

As far as the other issue it should only happen the first time the mod is installed on an old save and can be fixed by picking up an item in your inverntory and setting it back down

Hey Stedman, could you maybe do me a big favor?

i need a backpack modifiy for server and client on 16.4 but..

Storage size by default

backpack on 72 slots

and minibike on 112 slots.

since the patch everything is broke and my players on my server start leaving cause they miss the feature on bigger backpack and minibike. i wouldnt ask you if its not immediatly.

p.s.

what i have to change on xml? dll ? to max stock my loot? so when i get 15 Glas of Water in my Backpack to increase it of 30 Glas of Water per Slot ?

kind regards.

Kyrane

I'm not sure I understand. Are you wanting a custom version of this mod for your server?

And as far as those item stacks go they are changed in the items.xml just look for bottledWater for example and change the itemstack to whatever you'd like

I'm not sure I understand. Are you wanting a custom version of this mod for your server?

And as far as those item stacks go they are changed in the items.xml just look for bottledWater for example and change the itemstack to whatever you'd like

ive got already a mod on it. i just need a server sharp dll to run it... i got only a client modified sharp dll

or could you say for what attribute i have to look to change the minibike storage ?

ohhhh nice Thank you man! i wasnt sure its that easy. and this still works also for server?

(i know i cant maxstack weapons etc what only maxstock is "1". i can only change it on hardcoded dll but there is no reason for me to change it).

ive got already a mod on it. i just need a server sharp dll to run it... i got only a client modified sharp dll

For an Assembly-CSharp.dll you should check this thread Backpack expansion a16 onwards

or could you say for what attribute i have to look to change the minibike storage ?

For minibike storage you might try this thread Mini Bike Storage x2 & x3

ohhhh nice Thank you man! i wasnt sure its that easy. and this still works also for server?

Yep the itemstacks will work for the server.

For an Assembly-CSharp.dll you should check this thread Backpack expansion a16 onwards

For minibike storage you might try this thread Mini Bike Storage x2 & x3

Yep the itemstacks will work for the server.

In the Thread it works only for Softmode (.xml) but not for Server (.dll)

So which Attribute i have to find and modified for Minibike Storage inside the .DLL ? i know how to edit it but i cant find the Storage for it.

Archived