Simple UI Plus

RevenantWit

Not working :(

Hello! I installed the valmod overhaul mod so I installed the Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-16.9-VMO5.5 today. Only thing is when my players and I died we lost half of our inventory. I did EVERYTHING I was supposed to on my end..... Is there anyway someone can help me with this? I'm hoping someone can.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hello! I installed the valmod overhaul mod so I installed the Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-16.9-VMO5.5 today. Only thing is when my players and I died we lost half of our inventory. I did EVERYTHING I was supposed to on my end..... Is there anyway someone can help me with this? I'm hoping someone can.

Thanks in advance. :)

You need to make sure the Assembly-CSharp.dll files are copied over to the server and each client that connects to that server

Just make sure the server file goes to the server and the client file goes to the client. As long both files are installed correctly you will not lose any items

So for the server it would be

7DaysToDieServer_Data > Managed folder > Assembly-CSharp.dll

And for the client it would be

7DaysToDie_Data > Managed folder > Assembly-CSharp.dll

Hi stedman..

I have using Your mod for a while now. Did not change anything file wise.

We have noticed a resolution change- the slot windows are smaller than before. 4 players has reported losing items from the extended slots.

I’ll have to look at files to get you verison information, currently at work; I’ll edit this post soon a possible.

Anyone else has been experiencing this?

You need to make sure the Assembly-CSharp.dll files are copied over to the server and each client that connects to that server

Just make sure the server file goes to the server and the client file goes to the client. As long both files are installed correctly you will not lose any items

Ok let me say this another way lol. The mod is working for everyone. It just seems the last 2 and a half rows wheneveranyone dies or logs out seem to loose everything in those spots. I have done everything I was supposed. Everyone can put items into the slots and everything but once they die (with keep everything on) they loose the last 2 & a half rows.

Hi stedman..

We have noticed a resolution change- the slot windows are smaller than before. 4 players has reported losing items from the extended slots.

I’ll have to look at files to get you verison information, currently at work; I’ll edit this post soon a possible.

I added you to Steam. I'm heading to bed right now cause it's 11pm EST here but will be up in a few hours. Hopefully I can catch u when I'm on tomorrow morning.

Thanks for ur help :)

Hi stedman..

No I didn't change the slot windows in this mod.

Ok let me say this another way lol. The mod is working for everyone. It just seems the last 2 and a half rows wheneveranyone dies or logs out seem to loose everything in those spots. I have done everything I was supposed. Everyone can put items into the slots and everything but once they die (with keep everything on) they loose the last 2 & a half rows.

I just tested this out and so far I'm unable to reproduce the problem.

Is each person that's connecting to the server also installing this? Or at least the Assembly-CSharp.dll from this mod?

No I didn't change the slot windows in this mod.

I just tested this out and so far I'm unable to reproduce the problem.

Is each person that's connecting to the server also installing this? Or at least the Assembly-CSharp.dll from this mod?

Well heck, I realised I am using SimpleUI not Plus.. moved this to that other thread

- - - Updated - - -

I added you to Steam. I'm heading to bed right now cause it's 11pm EST here but will be up in a few hours. Hopefully I can catch u when I'm on tomorrow morning.

Thanks for ur help :)

Ok, sure I accepted it. I’ll be on and off all day Tuesday and Wednesday (days off of work)

ok, so since you've confirmed my issue is actually this Plus version that was erroneously downloaded via link in other thread.. My fix lies in step #4 of Dedicated Server Build? which is to download this same version and at minimum install the AssemblyC# file.. This is the fix to make players STOP losing their inventory on log out..

in that case I'll stick with SimpleUI (other thread) thanks though

ok, so since you've confirmed my issue is actually this Plus version that was erroneously downloaded via link in other thread.. My fix lies in step #4 of Dedicated Server Build? which is to download this same version and at minimum install the AssemblyC# file.. This is the fix to make players STOP losing their inventory on log out..

in that case I'll stick with SimpleUI (other thread) thanks though

I wish it were different but that's the price of a bigger backpack.

• 2 weeks later...
The most important file is the Assembly-CSharp.dll as long as this is copied over to the right spot you will not lose items.

As far as the other issue it should only happen the first time the mod is installed on an old save and can be fixed by picking up an item in your inverntory and setting it back down

Hey.

Everything works, thank you! I'm playing 10 days already.

Can I add your mod to the STARVATION mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Inventory

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english :D i hope you understand this:

Is the Inventory full and people logout and come in the Game. Items out of the basis backpack are disappear. (?)

We dont use other mods on the Server.

All other functions works nice. :) but only at the first time wie cant use ♥♥♥♥ + left click the items in the shopping basket drop then.

As for not being able to shift click items this should only happen the first time this mod is installed on an old save and can be fixed by picking an item up in your inventory and setting it back down

Hi, thanks for making this awesome mod.

I have an issue with the valmod 120 BB. Using the forge, it has started acting strange. Making things favorite when i try too add items to queue.

It is also only making half the items i queue but still using full mats. So if i add 10 forged iron, i only get 5. Tried other items and its same.

Also not sure if it is related, but while having forge open and trying to consume food or water, it does not increase the precentage, even though it does the action and removed a food/water item. (Possible this that caused it, as it was working fine at 1 point).

UPDATE: after some testing it doesn`t seem to like having the output blocked. As i`m using valmod overhaul I blocked the output so that any craft would go into my backback and stop me losing any crafting exp.

After unblocking the output slots its working normally again.

Hi, thanks for making this awesome mod.

I have an issue with the valmod 120 BB. Using the forge, it has started acting strange. Making things favorite when i try too add items to queue.

It is also only making half the items i queue but still using full mats. So if i add 10 forged iron, i only get 5. Tried other items and its same.

Also not sure if it is related, but while having forge open and trying to consume food or water, it does not increase the precentage, even though it does the action and removed a food/water item. (Possible this that caused it, as it was working fine at 1 point).

UPDATE: after some testing it doesn`t seem to like having the output blocked. As i`m using valmod overhaul I blocked the output so that any craft would go into my backback and stop me losing any crafting exp.

After unblocking the output slots its working normally again.

This sounds like a vanilla bug especially the using an item with the workstation open. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Glad it's working normal again for ya now though

@stedman420 Hello friend, Thanks for the mod, but I have this issue...

https://prntscr.com/hlcmp2

I have tried 60slot and 120 and for the minibike it does not work. I followed your steps but does not work. EAC is OFF. Please help. Thanks

You won't see any changes till you pick up the frame and rebuild the minibike.(Take apart the minibike and pick up the frame then set the frame back down and rebuild the minibike.) You should see the bigger storage after that.

Archived