Simple UI Plus

RevenantWit

Launcher?

I got 7 Days through steam which means it uses the steam launcher, not the 7 days launcher. Is it possible to get the 7 days launcher without having to buy the game again, or even to turn off the EAC so the mod will work from in steam somewhere?

I got 7 Days through steam which means it uses the steam launcher, not the 7 days launcher. Is it possible to get the 7 days launcher without having to buy the game again, or even to turn off the EAC so the mod will work from in steam somewhere?

The launcher option steam offers is the games launcher. When you hit play in steam select show game launcher and then hit play. Then just uncheck the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) box and hit run or run and save as default. If you select run and save as default you won't have to use the launcher everytime.

So I just tried to get this mod but for some reason it isnt working. Have winrar extract to where you say an nothing happens?

What do you mean by nothing happens? The game doesn't load or is there no change? Were you asked to overwrite anything when extracting files? The more info I have the better I can help

The launcher option steam offers is the games launcher. When you hit play in steam select show game launcher and then hit play. Then just uncheck the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) box and hit run or run and save as default. If you select run and save as default you won't have to use the launcher everytime.

Thanks dude, I actually did find that out but being new to these forums I couldn't see my post until after it had been to mods to withdraw my question, sorry.

Thanks dude, I actually did find that out but being new to these forums I couldn't see my post until after it had been to mods to withdraw my question, sorry.

No worries glad you got it working.

I got it to work stedman. Do you have to make new boxes for the player built storage to work?

Yep and for the minibike you would need to take it apart and pick up the frame then set the frame back down and rebuild the minibike.

You need to make sure the Assembly-CSharp.dll files are copied over to the server and each client or pc that connects to that server

Just make sure the server file goes to the server and the client file goes to the client. As long both files are installed correctly you will not lose any items

So for the server it would be

7DaysToDieServer_Data > Managed folder > Assembly-CSharp.dll

And for the client it would be

7DaysToDie_Data > Managed folder > Assembly-CSharp.dl

So I just checked an both the server an my folders have the assembly-CSharp.dll file in that place

As long as the Assembly-CSharp.dll files from my mod are copied over to the right locations you should not lose items. I so far am unable to recreate this issue unless those files are not installed. What version of the mod are you using?

I took a picture so you saw they were both in there https://imgur.com/a/2mei1

From what I could tell in the picture and by the date on the file it looks like the servers Assembly-CSharp.dll file is the stock one and not the one included in my mod. Unless I missed something. Does the site your using allow for uploading a dll file cause I've heard some don't

So i just re did it in the server an the folder now shows todays date so it changed but still deleting it. Would you happen to have discord?

Sorry I do not. As long as those files are copied over and being used though you will not lose items. If items are being lost either the servers dll file or your pc's dll file is not being copied over correctly for some reason

• 4 weeks later...
@stedman Just found a bug where you lose the two bottom rows of inventory when you logout an log back in.

I can confirm I am having the same issue, but I'm only playing a local game and using complete Vanilla this is my first mod I've tried to use. I followed all the installation instructions but didn't put the server files should I do this too?

Als if it makes a difference I'm using the Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-16.9 version.

Scratch the above I found by adding the data files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ArchSrc\x86\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed it seems to have corrected the error, but will test more.

Archived