Simple UI Plus

RevenantWit

Also do you know how to make it so the other portions stop jumping around? For instance when I have my inventory moved to a particular spot it moves when you open the player window. Only thing I can think of is maybe by removing all the panel="Left" I might be able to get it to be consistant. But then I would be doing much more editing than needed. However the placement may be more efficient.

I'm not sure why but this reverts my game back to A16.1 for some reason.

Any idea as to why it does this?

I do have the latest update.

Also to note it spams the console with error messages about something to do with steam voice or something.

So using this makes the game unplayable.

I am editing some of your lines of code as I notice yours overwrites the vanilla. But for example of the looting...

So the game now registers 7x30 however it is going the opposite way LOL. I have the Loot.xml file matching this one so I am unsure why that is lol.

I am having a similar issue with the mini bike storage as well. I have it set to the same as this however it does a 12x15. Both the loot.xml and windows.xml have been updated to match this.

swap the order you have the numbers in the loot.xml. If I remember right it seemed backwards. Also the xui.xml sets what window is used.

I'm not quite sure what you mean on the second issue

You might try using a program like meld to compare the 60 version to 120 version of this mod to see exactly how I repositioned all the windows and how I resized a few. If using meld just compare the two different mod folders and it will highlight all the differences for you.

I'm not sure why but this reverts my game back to A16.1 for some reason.

Any idea as to why it does this?

I do have the latest update.

Also to note it spams the console with error messages about something to do with steam voice or something.

So using this makes the game unplayable.

Not sure how that is. I've had no issues here You might try verifying your files then installing again.

Also which mod version? 60 or 120? if 60 is it 4:3 or 16:9?

And is it SP or Dedicated?

Question: I noticed when you remove panel="Left" and any anchors it makes the grid larger by almost double. Would you happen to know why? Also would there be a way to get the grid back down the size (Half) that it once was without using panel or anchor?

What I am aiming to do is remove all the set locations of the items on the screen by removing all Panel= and Anchor_Side= so this way the different parts are much more free to move around. I would then place them where I want them to be without it changing the orientation per different station you open and to reduce the amount of code that needs altered.

^

Panel is required. Anchor_Side not so much.

You still need to specify which panel the windows fall into (left/center/right).

From there they will automatically stack depending on load order. If you want to get them side by side properly when you change between screens to avoid them collapsing into one another you need to ,heh, collapse some windows and use position containers.

have a look how I did Zompact Full for A15 for an idea.

Mod Updated

CHANGELOG

v0.5

• Updated to Alpha 16.2 (b7) Stable.

Thank you! ;-) Great little UI I use it on my server and love it! I would like to add my server name and www to the upper right corner of the screen (where the game version is) how is that done?

I have a Problem with this MOD:

When ever I installed it all the new recipts are gone. No other MOD running...

I tried it several time with uninstalling MOD and then the recipts are there.

Any one else? And what could it be?

I just want to have a bigger backpack...

Update!

Last reinstall (with your newest files) worked - now I see the recipts! :smile-new:

I have a Problem with this MOD:

When ever I installed it all the new recipts are gone. No other MOD running...

I tried it several time with uninstalling MOD and then the recipts are there.

Any one else? And what could it be?

I just want to have a bigger backpack...

I have been personally messing with this Simple UI a lot myself to get this working with a larger backpack mod. Below is a link to a 180 slot backpack mod. However you can increase up to 250 slots. The UI is not set for a 250 slot at this time. I will later fix that. It should have no effect on your Recipes as your not messing with the recipes.xml file.

Backpack + UI Plus: Click Me!

step 4 of dedicated server installation in the OP

Then each client that connects to the server will have to extract the "7DaysToDie_Data" folder to their 7 Days To Die installation directory "\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die" overwriting any files when asked.(this must be done on every client that connects to the server or it won't save the extra backpack slots when logging out)

and yes client means each pc that connects to the server

Archived