- Fixed not being able to craft Ratchet
- Fixed not being able to pick up Modern Stove, Open
- Fixed some cardboard boxes not scrapable
- Fixed arrows and bolts referencing old A19 models
- Fixed Vehicle Shock Absorbers schematic not found in loot
- Fixed crafting Molotov Cocktails calculating ingredient weight incorrectly
- Fixed trying to pick up Titanium Storage it's not added to inventory
- Fixed Maintenance Station showing repair cost for items without durability

I downloaded this mod today via the mod launcher, and whenever I equip an item via the hotbar, it only shows as a cloth rag.  Items that are mod only bring up errors.  I've kind of looked around to see if anyone else has had a similar issue but I haven't seen anything.

8 hours ago, Dredd Mage said:

I downloaded this mod today via the mod launcher, and whenever I equip an item via the hotbar, it only shows as a cloth rag.  Items that are mod only bring up errors.  I've kind of looked around to see if anyone else has had a similar issue but I haven't seen anything.

That's the old mod launcher problem, you have to download the new modlauncher

Since i cant find an answer.. Does this overhaul by any chance bring back old, awesome but for no reason removed features like wellness, meat smell, weapon parts that actually matters because a better quality part increase weapon rate of fire or accuracy, etc?

55 minutes ago, Selevan said:

Since i cant find an answer.. Does this overhaul by any chance bring back old, awesome but for no reason removed features like wellness, meat smell, weapon parts that actually matters because a better quality part increase weapon rate of fire or accuracy, etc?

1. Wellness - nope

2. Meat smell - nope

3. Parts for increase quality - nope.

But there is more others things why we prefer to play here.

2 hours ago, Selevan said:

Parts - Many item mods have quality levels, that increase performance of weapons, armor etc (it's not quite weapon parts, but I actually prefer it this way).
Wellness - planned to be brought back at some point in the future, but while it will sound similar, it won't function as in A16.
Meat smell - no plans on bringing that back.

2022.03.15 - 2.5.53 Experimental update is out:
- Added custom Steel and Titanium railings
- Added alternative way to make Nails from Scrap Iron
- Reduced Research Data cost for schematics from 250 to 200
- Reduced cost of Awning and Cobblestone Shapes blocks
- Fixed Crosshair showing when Ranged Crosshair set On-Aim Off with Hold and Toggle aiming
- Fixed trying to pick up Steel Storage it's not added to inventory

If no major issues are found, this could be a good candidate for stable build :) 

compiled everything for tier 3 workbench last night, with your mod researched in research table tier 2, (and believe me when i say i had to travel far and very wide to find the materials)only to find i couldnt use it,  it came up with the message "cant be used at this time" to say i was furious, would be light, i nearly deleted your overhaul because of it, wanna explain why this happened?

9 minutes ago, ozmods said:

compiled everything for tier 3 workbench last night, with your mod researched in research table tier 2, (and believe me when i say i had to travel far and very wide to find the materials)only to find i couldnt use it,  it came up with the message "cant be used at this time" to say i was furious, would be light, i nearly deleted your overhaul because of it, wanna explain why this happened?

You can't skip, every previous tier schematic must be learned too, also make sure you're on 2.5.53

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Subquake said:

2022.03.15 - 2.5.53 Experimental update is out:
- Added custom Steel and Titanium railings
- Added alternative way to make Nails from Scrap Iron
- Reduced Research Data cost for schematics from 250 to 200
- Reduced cost of Awning and Cobblestone Shapes blocks
- Fixed Crosshair showing when Ranged Crosshair set On-Aim Off with Hold and Toggle aiming
- Fixed trying to pick up Steel Storage it's not added to inventory

If no major issues are found, this could be a good candidate for stable build :) 

I've been looking for a mod to bring back catwalks & railings, where you can craft them, not make them by shapes. Back in the day, it will give the metal sound while walking on them, I really miss that. A smaller detail, but is it possible you wanna do that? :) 

Just now, Tobs said:

I've been looking for a mod to bring back catwalks & railings, where you can craft them, not make them by shapes. Back in the day, it will give the metal sound while walking on them, I really miss that. A smaller detail, but is it possible you wanna do that? :) 

In your overhaul ofc, not as a singe mod, but would be appreciated if you would make a single mod aswell :D

23 hours ago, Subquake said:

@Tobs there's a whole section of catwalk pieces in the block shapes menu, if you make them out of steel, they will do said sound. I think what's missing is Iron tier of block shapes 

Ah, cool, ty! Then I need to produce a lot of steel 😛 

Hi again Subquake :)

In theroy, what do I need to change in the Vehicle Madness mod from Guppycur to make it run along your mod? You know, drive the intact vehicles and refuel them.

I cant get it to work right.

Thanks in advance :)

Oh, and no, Im not going to share the xml.

1 hour ago, Iewie said:

Hi again Subquake :)

In theroy, what do I need to change in the Vehicle Madness mod from Guppycur to make it run along your mod? You know, drive the intact vehicles and refuel them.

I cant get it to work right.

Thanks in advance :)

Oh, and no, Im not going to share the xml.

You would need to change a lot of things, not something I can easily explain on the forums in one post even, because Undead Legacy vehicles work quite differently than vanilla.

Also: 

34 minutes ago, Subquake said:

You would need to change a lot of things, not something I can easily explain on the forums in one post even, because Undead Legacy vehicles work quite differently than vanilla.

Also: 

Ok, thanks. Hoped for am other answer, but if it is more than just changing a few lines im out :D

Also great update :)

Just had a quick question, are lights that are turned off supposed to still drain power on a battery network for electricity? Not sure if it's every light or just fluorescent lights or even just everything in general really but I just started getting into electricity and noticed that a fluorescent light I placed still uses poiwer from my battery bank even while off.

*Edit* 

This was done in experimental, also for some reason splints don't seem to be working? At least for broken arms anyway.

Edited by KinaUndead (see edit history)

1 hour ago, KinaUndead said:

Just had a quick question, are lights that are turned off supposed to still drain power on a battery network for electricity? Not sure if it's every light or just fluorescent lights or even just everything in general really but I just started getting into electricity and noticed that a fluorescent light I placed still uses poiwer from my battery bank even while off.

*Edit* 

This was done in experimental, also for some reason splints don't seem to be working? At least for broken arms anyway.

Vanilla bug. Connect them through a switch or motion sensor to fix that issue.

Also 2.5.56 is out, patch notes:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/64028817

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Undead Legacy goes Stable with 2.5.60 update for A20, full patch notes from 2.5.47 to 2.5.60:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/64269968

Note:  The update should be old save compatible, however there are a lot of key changes done in progression so if you are tired of your old save, this might be the opportunity to start over. Otherwise make a backup of your saves, before trying out the new update!