A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a scrapping machine that helps with mass scrapping of unstackable items like armors/tools. It is kinda troublesome to have to create 100s of items to lvl the skill and scrap em one by one to get the resources back. Also, how can I increase/reduce scrapping timers?

Im not sure you can make a scrapping machine.

The timers can be reduced or increased with the recipes.xml

You have to set a craft_time to the wildcard recipes. Example:

<recipe name="cloth" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalBrass" craft_time="0.1">

<wildcard_forge_category />

</recipe>

<recipe name="leather" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalBrass" craft_time="0.1">

</recipe>

<recipe name="paper" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalBrass" craft_time="0.1">

</recipe>

<recipe name="scrapBrass" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalBrass" craft_time="0.1">

</recipe>

<recipe name="scrapIron" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalIron" craft_time="0.1">

</recipe>

<recipe name="scrapLead" count="1" scrapable="False" tooltip="ttScrapMetalLead" craft_time="0.1">

</recipe>

Also overhaul just got a quick hotfox... the dismantle recipes for 10mm and 44magnum were giving 9mm casings. Grr..

Greetings.

I`m playing Valmod offline in SP mode and some things are either buggy or I am missing something (probably the later).

How do i unlock classes in the recipe menu with clipboards? Are the Clipboards found in the RWG or can I make them?

Under the recipe menu they are all (LOCKED).

I can`t make the Scyth or Combat Axe or Machete and can not find a schematic for them so assuming their class specific.

Also I have found 4 different types of purple book 1st was cook book to serve man. After reading 5 of them and completing the quest the books i have left (15 or so) say you can not read this at this time or something like that. Is that normal i mean now the recipes are unlocked the books are only good for scrap?

PS. Would be good to have a link in your (Val) OP to some sort of Guide for the mod, Descriptions are fantastic but i could not find a decent Guide. I`m sure my questions have been laughed out and answered already but damned if i could find them.

Thanks for any helpful replies.

Hello TJB.

The classes not locked. You're reading too much into it. The recipe is not locked, thats part of their name. Its so you know you have to use the class key on it. When you start the game for the first time with the mod installed (you need a new game to spawn with these) you will have a Class Selection (clipboard) and a Class Key (key). You craft the Class Selection into the class briefcase you want - ignore that they say (Locked) the recipe is not locked. If a recipe is "really" locked in the game it will have a little icon beside it with either a book, an exclamation point or a scholar hat.

If the recipe has a book next to it then it means the recipe is locked behind a recipe book. If it has a scholar then it is unlocked by a Perk. If it has an exclamation point then it is unlocked by a Quest.

You will not be able to find anymore of the Class Selection (clipboard) item as it is something you only get when you first start the game.

The scythe is locked behind the Knife Guy perk level 5. Machete is locked behind the Knife Guy perk level 3. Combat Axe is locked behind the The Decapitator Perk level 2.

The To Serve Man cookbooks are only for learning some of the various cooking recipes in the game. After you complete the entire questline the item serves no purpose. So scrap it.

There is a rough guide included in the download in the Data - Config folder. It does need a little love though. I've never been good at guides as I dont know how to relay information or what information needs to be given. For example the fact that X recipe is locked behind a perk should be obvious because the recipe has the little scholar head besides it. I find its easier to just answer peoples questions directly if anyone does have a question about it rather than spend hours working on a guide that only a few people will bother reading. I'm cynical.

Hello TJB.

The classes not locked. You're reading too much into it. The recipe is not locked, thats part of their name. Its so you know you have to use the class key on it. When you start the game for the first time with the mod installed (you need a new game to spawn with these) you will have a Class Selection (clipboard) and a Class Key (key). You craft the Class Selection into the class briefcase you want - ignore that they say (Locked) the recipe is not locked. If a recipe is "really" locked in the game it will have a little icon beside it with either a book, an exclamation point or a scholar hat.

If the recipe has a book next to it then it means the recipe is locked behind a recipe book. If it has a scholar then it is unlocked by a Perk. If it has an exclamation point then it is unlocked by a Quest.

You will not be able to find anymore of the Class Selection (clipboard) item as it is something you only get when you first start the game.

The scythe is locked behind the Knife Guy perk level 5. Machete is locked behind the Knife Guy perk level 3. Combat Axe is locked behind the The Decapitator Perk level 2.

The To Serve Man cookbooks are only for learning some of the various cooking recipes in the game. After you complete the entire questline the item serves no purpose. So scrap it.

There is a rough guide included in the download in the Data - Config folder. It does need a little love though. I've never been good at guides as I dont know how to relay information or what information needs to be given. For example the fact that X recipe is locked behind a perk should be obvious because the recipe has the little scholar head besides it. I find its easier to just answer peoples questions directly if anyone does have a question about it rather than spend hours working on a guide that only a few people will bother reading. I'm cynical.

Yep thats me always over analyzing the situation:)

A little misunderstanding I think. I`m on day 48 or something, After selecting at the start a class i had no problems but I thought now i must have to unlock those locked classes to progress but as you have stated that`s not the way it works.(I think)?

Ahh I see the Question marks are behind quests that makes sense. Thanks Val

Perhaps make it a bit more prominent on the page that there is a rough guide included with the mod and that it is in rich text format:)

Rough guide or not it`s better to be able to find some things without required membership.

Maybe this after my convoluted mess above: Can I open all classes in single player not at the start but on say day 48 or is it as I suspect not necessary.

Yep thats me always over analyzing the situation:)

A little misunderstanding I think. I`m on day 48 or something, After selecting at the start a class i had no problems but I thought now i must have to unlock those locked classes to progress but as you have stated that`s not the way it works.(I think)?

Ahh I see the Question marks are behind quests that makes sense. Thanks Val

Perhaps make it a bit more prominent on the page that there is a rough guide included with the mod and that it is in rich text format:)

Rough guide or not it`s better to be able to find some things without required membership.

Maybe this after my convoluted mess above: Can I open all classes in single player not at the start but on say day 48 or is it as I suspect not necessary.

You dont need to unlock the other classes. Classes do not actually have any exclusive skills. They only determine what you start the game with. Everyone can still learn the same things other classes start off knowing.

I will try to keep in mind to make the guide more obvious. Though for what its worth Valmod is also in the steam forum for 7DTD where anyone should be able to ask me a question without needing membership here. Or Envul where you download the mod from. I'm pretty sure you can leave anonymous comments there.

Technically you could open all the classes. If you use the cheat menu to give yourself Class Selections. Though there is no reason to do this as described above.

Hope that helps.

You dont need to unlock the other classes. Classes do not actually have any exclusive skills. They only determine what you start the game with. Everyone can still learn the same things other classes start off knowing.

I will try to keep in mind to make the guide more obvious. Though for what its worth Valmod is also in the steam forum for 7DTD where anyone should be able to ask me a question without needing membership here. Or Envul where you download the mod from. I'm pretty sure you can leave anonymous comments there.

Technically you could open all the classes. If you use the cheat menu to give yourself Class Selections. Though there is no reason to do this as described above.

Hope that helps.

Got it I was under the impression one had to unlock all the classes through the game play but now I understand. Thanks again.

I was not so much concerned about anonymity just the time it takes to join or even compose a thread post for seemingly simple questions that I would hope be a little more intuitive in game but none the less it`s all part of the learning curve. Oh and of cause for nuffnuffs like me:) Remember the first rule of OH&S, Idiot proof as much as possible:)

Assorted Vegetables? I have only seen it once for a dinner meal or something like that in the cooking menu. I finally found Lokis quests but am stuck at the assorted veggies bit, Can`t seem to make them or find any info on them.

Thanks Stompy

I give it a try.

Yep scrap 8 corn get 6 assorted veggies. Man I never thought to scrap veggies. I was thinking more along the lines of mixing Veggies as in assorted, varied.

You get assorted veggies by scrapping veggies.

The Loki quest should actually mention this in its description.

""Good food is hard to come by, in today's world. But with a little effort you can prepare healthy and tasty meals. First cut up some vegetables (corn, potatos and leeks), by 'scrapping' them . . ."

Though I will make a note to edit the veggies themselves to mention this ability.

install mod on server

Hello, your mod is really great. By cons I can not seem to run a server host in Nitrado. I did the mod file installation with and without filezilla. But it will do nothing. When I log this is the version vanilla. How to do?

Awesomesause!!

So I started building a mod that pretty much was going to do what you already did. I want to take it abit farther though. Val do you have a dev team or other people working with you on dev for this mod? Id like to sign up. I had several thoughts after I started doing my own mod and wondered if you might think about taking yours some of those directions.

eg.. make all icons into a sprite file and host it via web like you did with the toolbelt bg. then the MP version of the mod would require nothing to do from the player just connect and go.

also I saw you used Red's hud in the mod. It has a bug with the die/bike transition and does not disappear. this fixes the issue completely.

<window name="windowToolbeltNumbersHUD" depth="1" width="603" height="22" pos="-313,92" anchor="CenterBottom" controller="ToolbeltWindow" visible="{ToolbeltVisible}">
<label name="slot1" pos="-5,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]1" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot2" pos="70,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]2" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot3" pos="145,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]3" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot4" pos="220,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]4" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot5" pos="293,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]5" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot6" pos="370,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]6" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot7" pos="445,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]7" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<label name="slot8" pos="520,-6" width="22" height="22" text="  [DECEA3]8" font_size="20" justify="center"/>
<panel name="playerXPHUD" width="603" height="24" depth="2" disableautobackground="true" anchor="CenterBottom" pos="0,25" controller="PlayerStatsWindow">
	<sprite depth="2" pos="0, -14" width="603" height="10" type="sliced" color="0,0,0,150" />
	<sprite depth="2" pos="-1, -15" width="601" height="8" type="sliced" color="64,64,64,150" />
	<sprite depth="2" pos="-1, -15" width="601" height="8" type="filled" color="49,91,203,192" fill="{PlayerLevelFill}" />
	<label depth="3" width="40" pos="279,-12" font_size="18" text=" [DECEA3]{PlayerLevel}[-]" justify="center"/>
</panel>
</window>

Here is the fix for the time/temp below the compass.

<window name="windowCompassRELXIX" style="compass.window" controller="CompassWindow">
	<sprite style="compass.window.background.border"/>
	<sprite style="compass.window.background"/>
	<sprite style="compass.window.compass.background">
	</sprite>
	<texture style="compass.window.compass.texture" name="compassTexture" rect_size="0.25,1" rect_offset=".8,0" >
	</texture>
	<!-- Line below adds the center bar to the compass -->
	<sprite sprite="ui_game_header_fill" depth="10" width="2" height="43" pos="199,0" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" color="255,255,0,35" /> <!-- This adds the center bar to the compass -->
	<!-- fix death animation -->
	<panel name="mapStatsHUD" width="400" height="32" pos="1,-49" controller="MapStats" anchor="CenterTop" disableautobackground="true">
		<sprite depth="2" name="dayTimeIcon" size="20,20" pos="94,-12" sprite="ui_game_symbol_clock" color="*" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label depth="2" name="dayTimeLabel" pos="122,-6" width="172" height="30" text=" [DECEA3]{MapDayTime}[-]" font_size="30"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="tempIcon" size="20,20" pos="225,-12" sprite="ui_game_symbol_temperature" color="*" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<label depth="2" name="tempLabel" pos="250,-8" width="172" height="30" text=" [DECEA3]{MapTemperature}[-]" font_size="25"/>
	</panel>
</window>

I know how to fix the food/water/temp area as well but i havnt fixed the code up yet, it needs to go into its own grid>rec>panel to have the proper attr and also have the parent attr as well.

send me a PM yea?

cheers

--ony

........remove.......d

Hello, your mod is really great. By cons I can not seem to run a server host in Nitrado. I did the mod file installation with and without filezilla. But it will do nothing. When I log this is the version vanilla. How to do?

As long as you install the files in the server the same as you would locally it should work. There are many servers that run the mod fine. Though I cant speak of Nitrado or how it handles the process. Are you certain you're installing the mod files in the right location on the server?

So I started building a mod that pretty much was going to do what you already did. I want to take it abit farther though. Val do you have a dev team or other people working with you on dev for this mod? Id like to sign up. I had several thoughts after I started doing my own mod and wondered if you might think about taking yours some of those directions.

eg.. make all icons into a sprite file and host it via web like you did with the toolbelt bg. then the MP version of the mod would require nothing to do from the player just connect and go.

also I saw you used Red's hud in the mod. It has a bug with the die/bike transition and does not disappear. this fixes the issue completely.

[snip]

Here is the fix for the time/temp below the compass.

[snip]

I know how to fix the food/water/temp area as well but i havnt fixed the code up yet, it needs to go into its own grid>rec>panel to have the proper attr and also have the parent attr as well.

send me a PM yea?

cheers

--ony

A dev team? Lol no. Just me here. Though I do get some help now and then. For example as you noticed the UI is a modified version of Red Eagle's UI. Stompy has helped me on a number of buffs I wanted to get done. Brian also provided the class-specific quests to help get me started in the quest file. The vast majority of everything written was by myself over the course of the mods life, growing bit by bit each update.

Icons, at least in all my tests, cannot work like the toolbelt image. I have found no code or property that achieves that. Have you found a way to make the icons call on an image link as opposed to a local iamge?

I do not really understand what the bug with the die/bike transition is. Could you explain the bug and what to do to create it so I can witness it myself?

I'm also unsure what the time/temp fix is for. What is wrong with the time/temp?

Why do you have a pic as a sig that tracks the ip of everyone that views it?

This sig is a joke honestly. Its intention is to annoy paranoid folks who think everyone on the internet is spying on them. The image is a php script that shows 2 things, your ip address and browser to you and you alone. Tracks nothing, and if I did track it, really... what good would it do? I built it long time ago to demonstrate how much power you really do have if you know where the loop holes are. In todays internet that script is a mere fraction of what is possible. I wrote that sig in something like 2001-2002. I removed it, no need I get banned from a com I just joined 3-4 hours ago.

Better to ask forgiveness then permission I always say =)

Icons, at least in all my tests, cannot work like the toolbelt image. I have found no code or property that achieves that. Have you found a way to make the icons call on an image link as opposed to a local iamge?

No, I dont know a way honestly. But with everything else being so readily modifiable, I figured it couldnt be that hard even if its just a dll for later. Make updates a sinch.

A dev team? Lol no. Just me here. Though I do get some help now and then. For example as you noticed the UI is a modified version of Red Eagle's UI. Stompy has helped me on a number of buffs I wanted to get done. Brian also provided the class-specific quests to help get me started in the quest file. The vast majority of everything written was by myself over the course of the mods life, growing bit by bit each update.

Im all about helping. Ive got several ideas Im banging away at right now like, fishing, misc bugs, sharks, etc. Im also trying to figure out a way to build a zombie safe zone, kind of a player hangout of sorts. You can idle in this area all day if you want to, no zombies to kill you. And if its a PVP protection area, then even on a pvp server people can meet up face to face with no fear of the other being rude.

I do not really understand what the bug with the die/bike transition is. Could you explain the bug and what to do to create it so I can witness it myself?

I'm also unsure what the time/temp fix is for. What is wrong with the time/temp?

ok, get on a bike, the belt icons will vanish but the xp bar, numbers, belt image, etc remain in place.

If you die, there is a brief period when you respawn/reloc that the time/temp shows up on its own with no compass. The food/water/temp area does this as well. My paste will fix the compass issue but the food/water/temp i still need to build it. That whole block needs to be inside of a parent grid for it to gain the correct controller.

lastly at the suggestion of one my friends i may build you a bat or msi for the mod to backup/install the mod for people who are not very savy.

No, I dont know a way honestly. But with everything else being so readily modifiable, I figured it couldnt be that hard even if its just a dll for later. Make updates a sinch.

Im all about helping. Ive got several ideas Im banging away at right now like, fishing, misc bugs, sharks, etc. Im also trying to figure out a way to build a zombie safe zone, kind of a player hangout of sorts. You can idle in this area all day if you want to, no zombies to kill you. And if its a PVP protection area, then even on a pvp server people can meet up face to face with no fear of the other being rude.

ok, get on a bike, the belt icons will vanish but the xp bar, numbers, belt image, etc remain in place.

If you die, there is a brief period when you respawn/reloc that the time/temp shows up on its own with no compass. The food/water/temp area does this as well. My paste will fix the compass issue but the food/water/temp i still need to build it. That whole block needs to be inside of a parent grid for it to gain the correct controller.

lastly at the suggestion of one my friends i may build you a bat or msi for the mod to backup/install the mod for people who are not very savy.

To the best of my knowledge we cannot link in icons. I'd love for someone to prove this possible, however. Would be handy.

Fishing mods I have seen a few of. Probably the best XML-driven version I have seen so far is the one Spider did for his True Survival mod. That being said its still not up to my "standards". I have yet to see an xml-driven fishing mod that felt "natural" to the game. I dont think it can be done in a way that I'd personally find satisfying without there being actual engine stuff made for it in the game. Though thats just personal preference.

Sharks might be possible if you're willing to delve into SDX modding. A bit outside the reach of purely xml-driven mods.

Zombie safe zones I believe can be achieved with a server manager like CBSM - though I'm 100% sure. In theory you could make a base relatively zombie safe by building all the floors of the area. Zombies are supposed to only spawn on terrain blocks so replacing these blocks with a user-built floor should keep them from spawning inside. Scout spawns ignore this, however.

Alright. I see the minibike issue. Minor thing but if there is a simple fix theres no reason not to use it. In regards to the time fix am I right that the only change made is disableautobackground="true"?

As for a MSI or BAT... I think I personally prefer the current system. Installing the mod is simple enough. I know some have issues with it but I have to believe they are the minority. A lot of the questions in my experiences comes from them just not reading the instructions. I have a difficult time wrapping my mind around the idea that someone would have the know how to install steam set up an account, purchase and install a game to play on steam... then be completely lost and confused over how to drag and drop two files from a zip folder into a specific location that can be found in 1 minute.

Perhaps Im just too critical or lacking of empathy. I just dont think its worth the effort to cater to those who cannot perform something that basic. I'm also not convinced that having a bat or installer would actually help those people. If someone cant put on their shoes then tying the laces for them isn't likely to help them actually get the shoe on.

Zombie safe zones I believe can be achieved with a server manager like CBSM - though I'm 100% sure. In theory you could make a base relatively zombie safe by building all the floors of the area. Zombies are supposed to only spawn on terrain blocks so replacing these blocks with a user-built floor should keep them from spawning inside. Scout spawns ignore this, however.

Same goes for the PoI spawns, the block no spawn thing only applies to the biome spawners essentially

To the best of my knowledge we cannot link in icons. I'd love for someone to prove this possible, however. Would be handy.

Fishing mods I have seen a few of. Probably the best XML-driven version I have seen so far is the one Spider did for his True Survival mod. That being said its still not up to my "standards". I have yet to see an xml-driven fishing mod that felt "natural" to the game. I dont think it can be done in a way that I'd personally find satisfying without there being actual engine stuff made for it in the game. Though thats just personal preference.

Sharks might be possible if you're willing to delve into SDX modding. A bit outside the reach of purely xml-driven mods.

Alright. I see the minibike issue. Minor thing but if there is a simple fix theres no reason not to use it. In regards to the time fix am I right that the only change made is disableautobackground="true"?

As for a MSI or BAT... I think I personally prefer the current system. Installing the mod is simple enough. I know some have issues with it but I have to believe they are the minority. A lot of the questions in my experiences comes from them just not reading the instructions. I have a difficult time wrapping my mind around the idea that someone would have the know how to install steam set up an account, purchase and install a game to play on steam... then be completely lost and confused over how to drag and drop two files from a zip folder into a specific location that can be found in 1 minute.

Perhaps Im just too critical or lacking of empathy. I just don't think its worth the effort to cater to those who cannot perform something that basic. I'm also not convinced that having a bat or installer would actually help those people. If someone cant put on their shoes then tying the laces for them isn't likely to help them actually get the shoe on.

Well I know where your coming from, I used to be you at one point before I started getting old and my friends started to be older. Steam-Powered makes it so easy, you click, it installs, run the game and your dancing. Delving off into the mechanics of it all is a huge step from some. A minority mebbe, but the computer world has a heck of alot more pc ignorant people now then it did 10 - 15 years ago. Besides I just had to spend 30 minutes explaining how to install just the mod folder to the game files to a bunch of old hoagies.

I've got xp in all kinds of game dev. Shark model would be a cinch. Animating it how ever would be the trick. Your right some of that stuff would require engine hacks or tweaks which takes away from the mere xml driven mod.

you wouldn't happen to know where the control files for the keystones would be do you? Or can you not change those? I havn't looked. In this case I'm asking without even looking myself.

and no the disableautobackground is needed because when you put the time piece in a panel the background is visible. In a window its "true" by default. You need to put that whole section in a panel. Which is what I pasted. The current mod has it inside a window.

I'll fix the whole file tomorrow and just post it. and yes its all trivial stuff.

oh, make it just a plain ole zip file too... us old farts don't know what 7-zip is much less know anything about tar and gz.. =P

In 2.85

<item id="1978" name="crudeNail">

<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Tools/nailProjectilePrefab"/>

<property name="DropMeshfile" value="Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab"/>

<property name="Material" value="organic"/>

<property name="HoldType" value="45"/>

<property name="Stacknumber" value="1000"/>

</item>

<item id="1982" name="crudeNail">

</item>

My server was hosted in the past at Nitrado, and we had Valmod running there without any issues. I also always use FileZilla to move the necessary mod files to the server. Did you restart the server after applying the files? And did you place them in the correct places?

Well I know where your coming from, I used to be you at one point before I started getting old and my friends started to be older. Steam-Powered makes it so easy, you click, it installs, run the game and your dancing. Delving off into the mechanics of it all is a huge step from some. A minority mebbe, but the computer world has a heck of alot more pc ignorant people now then it did 10 - 15 years ago. Besides I just had to spend 30 minutes explaining how to install just the mod folder to the game files to a bunch of old hoagies.

I've got xp in all kinds of game dev. Shark model would be a cinch. Animating it how ever would be the trick. Your right some of that stuff would require engine hacks or tweaks which takes away from the mere xml driven mod.

you wouldn't happen to know where the control files for the keystones would be do you? Or can you not change those? I havn't looked. In this case I'm asking without even looking myself.

and no the disableautobackground is needed because when you put the time piece in a panel the background is visible. In a window its "true" by default. You need to put that whole section in a panel. Which is what I pasted. The current mod has it inside a window.

I'll fix the whole file tomorrow and just post it. and yes its all trivial stuff.

oh, make it just a plain ole zip file too... us old farts don't know what 7-zip is much less know anything about tar and gz.. =P

Installing the mod does not require you to delve into any of the mechanics. Its a drag and drop process. Yes installing a game on steam is simple. But steam does not come pre-installed on your system in most cases. If you are able to find steam, download it and install it in the first place then you must have the rudimentary understanding required to drag and drop two folders.

In my view, which may be too harsh and judgemental I admit, there are two types of people who need help. Those are just THAT ignorant, in which case nothing I do will help them and they will still find a way to get lost. Or those who are capable of of doing it but are just too lazy to bother reading the how-to. Many times when someone needs help with this, in my experience, merely repeating what the how-to steps say is enough. So it isn't that they didn't understand it they just don't bother to actually read it. In my experience, anyway.

I would also argue that the world has less PC-illiterate people now than ever. I can barely work a phone yet little kids do it like a second nature. Todays youth and society at large are more integrated into technology than they ever were when I was growing up. In my day you were a freak, a nerd, a weirdo for liking or knowing anything revolving around computers. Now you're the weirdo if you dont have a computer in your pocket. Dynamics have shifted a lot, IMO.

Are you referring to the keystones radius or hardiness score? I believe you can tweak these in the serverconfig.xml file. To an extent you can also control them on blocks with this property: <property name="LPHardnessScale" value="8" />

I assume the value represents how many times health the block gets when protected, though I haven't really tested it out.

Thank you for the UI adjustments.

Also, my zips should all be zips. Which one is a 7zip?

In 2.85

<item id="1978" name="crudeNail">

</item>

<item id="1982" name="crudeNail">

</item>

A fine catch, thank you. I will remove the duplicate in the next update.

next update for 14.7???

Its not a "real" update. Its an experimental branch. So no, probably not. Though I'd be surprised if my mod actually needs to be updated for it. I haven't checked but I think the xml stuff is largely the same. have you tried installing my mod on it as-is to see if it works?

Its not a "real" update. Its an experimental branch. So no, probably not. Though I'd be surprised if my mod actually needs to be updated for it. I haven't checked but I think the xml stuff is largely the same. have you tried installing my mod on it as-is to see if it works?

output_log

2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.227 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (External 3D model with name 'Buildings/cobblestone_frame' not found! Maybe you need to create the atlas first?)
2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.228 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!
2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.229 ERR   at BlockShapeExt3dModel.createVertices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BlockShapeRotatedAbstract.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BlockShapeExt3dModel.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.387 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'cntEPSFridgeBottom' in use_action!/  at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )
2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.388 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!
2016-06-15T09:44:24 9.389 ERR   at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Exception: Block with name 'steelStairs25' not found in block id 199
 at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData.V (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData+XE.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager+JL.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Archived