A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

I'm learning to mod, and creating new items looks like it's tricky, I want to make a...paxel, or a grubbing hoe, or poulaski, equally good at digging, and hacking. i'm thinking a great tool for breaking down metal/wood doors without swapping tools. But there's one other thing. I want to recolor a birds nest. but using the "customiconcolor" on it, does nothing.

1. In the coming editions I will include a separate file to choose if you want the bags or not. Infact I believe the overhaul already has such a file. In the config folder there should be an "entityclasses.xml - No Bags". Just delete the entityclasses.xml and then rename this one to remove the - No Bags bit. ATM they will still destroy on close but this wont be a problem in the future since vanilla zombies will soon be the same way, apparently.

2. Pretty sure this is an overhaul-specific change. Though I could be wrong. It can be tricky to keep up with all the differences.

3. Heh, back in the day the wooden club was also locked behind the Improvised Weapons book. Honestly the book is really cheap to buy at only 3 survivor notes. So you should be able to get it very early on. The next update will have a unique weapon option, however, that might help out with this.

4. You can make a container. The cardboard box is a free recipe. You should also be able to harvest the backpacks and dufflebags you find too. I might also add a sack recipe of some description.

1) I am running with the overhaul - no "entityclasses.xml - No Bags" in the config folder

3) Yeah I didn't check out the Study desk till after I posted

4) Yeah didn't see that till after the post too.

This really looks like a class A mod - well done!

First off, hats off. This is the first mod I use (have played around 250h of vanilla), and it's amazing how much you changed stuff. We took the Overhaul version because I feel the strategy of the first 14 days in vanilla is very redundant from game to game; bow, arrows, hunt for hides and food, forge, grill/pot/iron tools, mine, base, profit. The overhaul really makes things tough, you can't even build a freaking wood frame !

And oh lord did we have a fancy look on our face when we found a forge and realised you need a new perk to be able to make forged iron (which basically unlocks the whole mid game)... disturbing at first but it makes so much sense !

That being said, time for some good criticism :

- I get a NullPointerException everytime I close a dropped bad (from zombies) with the same hotkey that opens it. Escape or Take All doesn't yield the exception.

- Survivor should start with a Crossbow, not an IronCrossbow. Arrow/Bolts types of weapons are perfect throughout the whole game for the occasional zombie, I wish I had something to unlock mid/end game in that regard, but I don't because I started off with the best weapon of the category.

- It would be nice to have different, more specific workbenches. As it is, the workbench has 19 (!) pages of recipes. Not only is it tough to keep track of everything you can craft and that's a shame given how much stuff the mod adds, it also creates immense lag in the menu, especially when you switch between recipe pages. You could probably create 3-4 workbenches of 5-6 pages each, it would help discovering new recipes and would diminish the lag by a ton (and also, it makes more sense in a way)

- I think a basic bow/arrow should be craftable by anyone, you should probably reduce it's damage output though. It's really tough when you have nothing but a wooden club early on, especially for casual gamers like my girlfriend (I don't mind it THAT much but she picked the Miner class for the Iron, and until we found some leather she was basically useless and didn't enjoy it that much)

I'm sure I'll come up with others things as time goes by. We've only played 4 days in a game we gave up on (water everywhere, so practically no POIs and zombies/animals), plus another 3 days in the current game we're enjoying a lot.

Cheers !

1) I am running with the overhaul - no "entityclasses.xml - No Bags" in the config folder

Are you using the latest version? It should be there. It will definitely be there in the next update, at least. Currently working on it. Hoping to have it and the "experimental" versions both out within a few hours. Still need to test them to make sure I didn't miss anything obvious.

That being said, time for some good criticism :

- I get a NullPointerException everytime I close a dropped bad (from zombies) with the same hotkey that opens it. Escape or Take All doesn't yield the exception.

- Survivor should start with a Crossbow, not an IronCrossbow. Arrow/Bolts types of weapons are perfect throughout the whole game for the occasional zombie, I wish I had something to unlock mid/end game in that regard, but I don't because I started off with the best weapon of the category.

- It would be nice to have different, more specific workbenches. As it is, the workbench has 19 (!) pages of recipes. Not only is it tough to keep track of everything you can craft and that's a shame given how much stuff the mod adds, it also creates immense lag in the menu, especially when you switch between recipe pages. You could probably create 3-4 workbenches of 5-6 pages each, it would help discovering new recipes and would diminish the lag by a ton (and also, it makes more sense in a way)

- I think a basic bow/arrow should be craftable by anyone, you should probably reduce it's damage output though. It's really tough when you have nothing but a wooden club early on, especially for casual gamers like my girlfriend (I don't mind it THAT much but she picked the Miner class for the Iron, and until we found some leather she was basically useless and didn't enjoy it that much)

I'm sure I'll come up with others things as time goes by. We've only played 4 days in a game we gave up on (water everywhere, so practically no POIs and zombies/animals), plus another 3 days in the current game we're enjoying a lot.

Cheers !

1. Null

Yes, I'm aware of that issue. Sadly its a problem with the game, not really something I can touch. Its been an issue with the "destroy on close" property for a while. Its just not often noticed since animals aren't looted anymore (they used to be containers that had this property). In the experimental branch however now that they have zombies destroying on close by default they've finally fixed this bug so I don't see it being a problem moving forward, fortunately.

2. Survivor Crossbow

Honestly I have him start off with the iron variant because it helps illustrate to new players that there IS an iron crossbow. That being said I'm not against changing it back. I'm no sure its needed though. Everytime you repair it the quality degrades so eventually you're going to need to build a new one. Which you won't be able to do unless you have forged iron. Though I will keep it in mind and see what kind of feedback this gets.

3. Workbenches

Amusingly the A13 version of this mod had different workbenches. Masonry, Electrical, and Industrial. As we now have a proper workbench model I tried to merge them altogether. I'm not sure having seperate benches actually reduced the lag any, honestly. I get why you would think that (I thought the same thing) but in practice it didn't really seem to matter because the game loaded up the recipes regardless of whether or not you saw them. If you look up at the little book icon you'll notice it lists the same number of recipes regardless of what workbench you're working. I believe it scans through all of them everytime you browse to determine what should be shown - thus it wouldn't matter how much you break them up.

Though of course I could be completely wrong on that. I haven't really tested it any in A14 to see if it makes any difference. I could potentially lock the cement/concrete recipes behind the concrete mixer and separate the lights with a electronic toolbench. Depends on the feedback.

It doesn't help matters that this lag issue is, much like in A13, very subjective. I personally don't notice any lag. Certainly not "immense" lag. I'm not saying you don't experience it, I'm just pointing out that its a tricky thing for me to really work around when I can't experience it myself. I can't tell what really makes it faster or worse when it runs fine for me. I believe hardware plays a big roll in this.

4. Bow and Arrow

I'm happy with them being locked in the overhaul. However if that is one specific recipe you want free you can make it free again by opening the items.xml in the data - config folder and removing the recipes to learn property from the recipebookArchery. That should be enough to make it free, though the book would still turn up in loot.

Like so:

<item id="2003" name="recipebookArchery">
	<property name="DescriptionKey" value="recipebookArcheryDesc"/>
	<property name="Extends" value="schematicMaster" />
</item>

@Erik

That would be correct however I do have some news. As of now I've finally finished updating both the overhaul and the expansion pack for A14.6. I also updated the stable "official" version. I know, two updates in two days. I'll lay off the updates now unless there is something important needing to be addressed. Hopefully the next time I update the game will officially launch the "experimental" branch. We'll see.

Experimental A14.6 Branch

Changelog v2.2.

Localization.xml

Added flourDesc

Added clubBurning

Added clubBurningDesc

Corrected oilRefiner name.

Items.xml

gunSawedOffPumpShotgun - Added attribute to make alt ammo work correctly.

gunPumpShotgun - Added attribute to make alt ammo work correctly.

ID 1623 - Added burning club weapon.

clubWood - Added action1 exchange item.

rocket - buffed explosion damage and range.

(Expansion) gunRocketLauncher - Added CrosshairOnAim

Recipes.xml

(Overhaul) woodLogSpike1 - No longer need the handsaw to craft.

Loot.xml

ID 87 - Added female zombie loot container.

Lootgroup Beverages - Added waterPurified

Added coldbeverages and alcoholicbeverages groups.

Fridge Lootcontainer 4 changed groups to coldfood and coldbeverages

Beer cooler container 52 groups changed to alcoholicbeverages and coldbeverages

Shamway Cardboard Loot 59 changed "coldfood" group to "cannedfood" group.

Blocks.xml

ID 58 - Added cntZombieFemale

Brewery - Made it a pillar block as intended, instead of a table.

cntEPSCardboardBox - Increased health to 100.

porchLight04Brass - Added <drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="0" prob="0" />

Entityclasses.xml

(Expansion)zombieArlene - Set lootlistondeath to 87

(Expansion)zombieScreamer - Set lootlistondeath to 87

(Expansion)zombieDarlene - Set lootlistondeath to 87

(Expansion)zombieMarlene - Set lootlistondeath to 87

(Overhaul)zombieArlene - Set corpseblock to cntZombieFemale

(Overhaul)zombieScreamer - Set corpseblock to cntZombieFemale

(Overhaul)zombieDarlene - Set corpseblock to cntZombieFemale

(Overhaul)zombieMarlene - Set corpseblock to cntZombieFemale

Progression.xml

Steel Armor requires level 50 in Armor Smithing.

Recipes.xml

Added woodDebris recipe.

The vanilla crossbow doesn't actually deal any damage itself - only the bolt does. Mine deals a little extra damage along with the bolt damage. Between 3-10 extra. Are you judging it based off the UI properties it tells you or off of actually shooting a zombie with it? I think the UI fails to calculate both percentages. It does something similar with guns when you load them with alt ammo. I wouldn't be surprised if the crossbow was the same.

How are you determining it is weaker?

I was checking the entitydamage values on the xml just to see what is an iron crossbow, saw it more durable, it has its own damage and well... its better.

Maybe for originality or I don't know, archery weapons should have a "reinforced or improved" version of it instead of iron or steel. I tried the iron bow a few betas ago and I was like "How am I shooting with an IRON bow? ♥♥♥♥ is heavy yo" hahahah.

Truth is I was just waiting to get this version's update of your mod :D funnier tbh, keep it up. (btw yeah in-game it showed a different value that was higher for the wooden one, no idea why, both used steel bolts and I didn't level up).

@JayzenFreeze

I assume that is the experimental build? They changed a lot of model names (added "Prefab" at the end of it) so clearly I missed one. Though looking at the code Im not sure why the bolt rifle is a bag. That should be fine. Does the hunting rifle also show up that way? The bone shiv I do however see why its messed.

Either way I will look into these more closely sometime this week when I have a bit more free time. Sorry.

@Torress

Well the idea is that its not solid iron but just reinforced with iron strips to give it more durability . I have plans to make an archery perk to lock this stuff behind (find it funny there isn't already, unless I missed it) later on. Though again, time. Real life can be a bitch. Though I may rework the iron bow and crossbow a bit. I like your idea of "reinforced" variants. Plus a repeater crossbow has been on the backburner for a while. Maybe when the perk is here that will be a good time for it.

@JayzenFreeze

I assume that is the experimental build? They changed a lot of model names (added "Prefab" at the end of it) so clearly I missed one. Though looking at the code Im not sure why the bolt rifle is a bag. That should be fine. Does the hunting rifle also show up that way? The bone shiv I do however see why its messed.

Either way I will look into these more closely sometime this week when I have a bit more free time. Sorry.

No I am an idiot lol, I managed to put the second stock in my toolbelt instead of the built one by mistake. I thought I had both built but one was not lol. Thanks though I was not sure if the shiv was just me, it looks funny trying to loot animals with it lol.

EDIT: yes expansion experimental build 14.6

EDIT2:Hey it might be due to not adding those 2 vanilla files I had to edit with the other version to get rid of all the added display stuff but the study desk wont let me use it now or open it. The only way I was able to make the main views vanilla was add those lines to the 2 files and I dont know what to do with the ones that are probably needed to use the desk. The only thing added is the toolbelt.

P.S. Dont know if it is the game its self but this happens with the crossbow.

ITzcqqA.jpg

P.P.S what do I do with the survivors combination paper I found? I only ever found the one just now.

EDIT2:Hey it might be due to not adding those 2 vanilla files I had to edit with the other version to get rid of all the added display stuff but the study desk wont let me use it now or open it. The only way I was able to make the main views vanilla was add those lines to the 2 files and I dont know what to do with the ones that are probably needed to use the desk. The only thing added is the toolbelt.

P.S. Dont know if it is the game its self but this happens with the crossbow.

ITzcqqA.jpg

P.P.S what do I do with the survivors combination paper I found? I only ever found the one just now.

Sounds like you don't have the XUI edits. Did you try using the zip I made for you?

In the xui.xml ensure you have this at the bottom:

<window_group name="workstation_workstationOven" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
		<window name="windowCraftingList"/>
		<window name="craftingInfoPanel"/>
		<window name="windowCraftingQueue"/>
		<window name="windowToolsCampfire" />
		<window name="windowOutput" />
		<window name="windowNonPagingHeader" />
	</window_group>
	<window_group name="workstation_dyeStation" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
	</window_group>
	<window_group name="workstation_studyDesk" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
	</window_group>
	<window_group name="workstation_workstationArmory" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
		<window name="windowToolsArmory" />
	</window_group>
	<window_group name="workstation_Brewery" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
	</window_group>
	<window_group name="workstation_oilRefiner" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup">
	</window_group>
</ruleset>

I don't really know why the crossbow is doing that. Comparing my file to vanilla it looks like they're identical other than me forgetting:

<property name="Hitmask_override" value="Arrow" />

But that shouldn't be causing this issue. So maybe game bug? I tried it out in my game and it looks okay to me.

Survivor's Combination is a unique item which you can use to unlock survivor briefcases that you can find in "Suspicious Stumps" in random gen. You unlock them the same way you would the class briefcase in the beginning. Place it and unlock using the combination. Doing so will unlock the survivors briefcase and score you some sweet loot.

I think there's a mod for a repeater crossbow in the website http://www.7daystomod.com, you might look at what they've got, possibly.

I don't generally look at other people's mods unless specifically asked to do so by the mod author or a friend. Less drama that way, I feel. Besides that the code for this would be dead simple.

<item id="XXXX" name="crossbowReapter">
	<property name="Extends" value="crossbow" />
	<property class="Action0">
	<property name="Magazine_size" value="3" />
	</property>
</item>

Also as a quick bug note, I found a "Challenge sticky" and when I read it to know what I'm supposed to do it's just written "Challenge_Sticky" again. No other info until I accept I guess.

Its suppose to require you to gather tantalizing magazines I believe. Brian made it for me. I'll make a note about it for later.

The bow only did it once, and yeah I added that xml file and the station works fine forgot to say so lol. Last issues for some reason I was able to put the bowl of water in the campfire but needed cooking pot used it took it out and now it wont let me place a bowl of water back into it. Also I dont see how to make alcohol, cant see it in the campfire or I believe clicking on cornmeal option in recipes. Thanks for the help loving the mod. To bad on the survivors notes playing Naz at the moment. On day 50ish now and still cant find an auger blade as well sucks.

P.S. can you tell me how to remove punch plants, thanks I hate having a full inventory but one slot punch once and it is in my hand and cant punch again. Even using a blade would be fine.

Ah the campfire and bowls. I see what I'm missing. The experimental branch changes how workstations use tools. While before it fine to just tell the recipe to use the tool the workstation window now has to have the tool added to it as well. I never added the bowlWater to the campfire window. I'll keep that in mind in the next fix. I'm not too pushed to do it atm though because its the experimental branch. Blah. Always changing things that used to work and making my job harder lol. At least this change is useful and not just changing names or re-positioning code. Small mercies.

Alcoholic beverages can be made in the brewery. Might require using wheat, though. Not sure with the expansion.

If you're playing Nav and dont need the combination you should be able to scrap it for some survivor notes at least. As for auger blames I recommend hunting down supply drops or farming the snow zombies.

Removing punch plants is not super easy. Find each of the final grown plants and add this:

<property name="Class" value="Plant" />

Also you can farm with the weed whacker. Another other is to remove all tool_category="Pluck" from the blocks.xml - if you do that then it wouldn't matter what you hit the plant with.

Updated.

v2.1.

Mods Folder -

Added Lockpick icon.

Added recipebookLockpick icon.

Localization -

Removed vanilla's left over bowl and bowlDesc.

Removed duplicate waterpurified

Added a missing quation mark to the bulletTumblerDesc that broke the localization items beneath it.

Added item name and description for schematicForge

Added snowHarvested

Added LockpickDesc

Added recipebookLockpick

Added recipebookLockpickDesc

Modified recipebookSecurityDesc

Added Class descriptions.

Localization - Quest -

Modified tutorialTipQuest01.

Items.xml

ID 1968 - Added Lockpick

ID 1903 - Added handBurningRusher

ID 1599 - Added Valmod Version item to help keep track of current version.

HealingDart - Added healing actions for the player.

fuelLog - Added group and craftingskillgroup for chemicals.

emptyJar - Added snow as a possible water fill souce.

(Overhaul) ID 2021 - Added schematicOven

(Overhaul) ID 2022 - Added recipebookSinks

(Overhaul) recipebookCarpentery - removed workingCabinetSink and workingGranitSink.

(Overhual) ID 2023 - Added recipebookLockpick

(Expansion) ID 2010 - Added recipebookLockpick

Blocks.xml

cntCooler - changed destroy count to 1.

cntBackpack01 - removed harvest event, chhanged destroy to drop itself.

cntPurse01 - Changed destroy count to 1

faucetBrass02 - added destroy event for scrapBrass

faucetBrass04 - added destroy event for scrapBrass

faucet02 - changed material to faucet.

faucet04 - changed material to faucet.

faucetBrass04 - changed material to faucetbrass.

faucetBrass02 - changed material to faucetbrass.

ceilingLight01 - removed duplicated model.

ceilingLight02Brass - Added destroy event for brass.

ceilingLight05Brass - Added destroy event for brass.

(Expansion) workbench - Added workbench to the CraftingAreaRecipes.

hideBlockWood - Added maxdamage property value of 800 to increase health.

hiddenWoodDoor - Added maxdamage property value of 800 to increase health.

bridgeWooden - Added maxdamage property value of 800 to increase health.

bridgeWooden2 - Added maxdamage property value of 800 to increase health.

bridgeSteelWide - Added maxdamage property value of 5000 to increase health.

Wide_SteelBridge2 - Added maxdamage property value of 5000 to increase health.

ID 2042 - Added NewWood block - creative menu only.

ID 49 - Added snowHarvested

ID 2041 - Added sandbagsBlockReinforced

snow - added destroy event for snowHarvested

sandbagsBlock - Added MaxDamage property of 250.

cntZombie - Set MaxDamage to 15.

(Expansion) Added cntZombie blocks.

plantedCotton3Harvest - Added downgradeblock property.

cntDeskSafe - Added UpgradeBlock for lockpicks.

cntWallSafe - Added UpgradeBlock for lockpicks.

cntGunSafe - Added UpgradeBlock for lockpicks.

Added description kets for the class briefcases.

Materials.xml

Added faucet material.

Added faucetbrass material.

Recipes.xml

Added recipe for calipers

Added recipes for chainlink fence

Added recipe for the dumpster.

Added schematicSinks recipe to Study Desk.

Added schematicOven recipe to Study Desk.

Added Lockpick recipe.

Added recipebookLockpick recipe to Study Desk.

Loot.xml

Added recipebookLockpick to rareBooks.

Added classTemplate

Increased shopping cart count from 1,3 to 1,4

SurvivorClass Group - Lowered seeds count.

MedicClass Group - Added missing beaker.

(Overhaul) Added animal traps book to hunter class.

(Overhaul) Added schematicOven and recipebookSinks to WorkerSchematics, rareBooks and WorkingStiffBooks.

Changed class containers to use the classTemplate and lowered open times.

Progression.xml

(Overhaul) Metal Smithing - Added anvil and calipers to perk 1 recipe unlock.

Entityclasses.xml

Scorched Rusher - lowered approach speed

Scorched Rusher - changed handitem to handBurningRusher

Feral Ravager - increasedc speeds and lowered MaxHealth

EntityGroups.xml

Lowered Feral Ravager probabilities

Quests.xml

challenge_miner3 - adjusted crafting requirement for cobblestones from 3000 to 255 due to an apparent hardcoded limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yes, lockpicks are a thing now. Because who has 10 hours to break a safe.

Val how does the lock picks work? I made 10 of them and tried to equip them.

Tried using an upgrade tool like the stone axe, wrench, claw hammer, etc. Still does not do anything to safes or doors.

When I tried to "equip" it I essentially just have it selected on my tool belt. Tried left clicking and right clicking but yields the same - nothing.

Also how does the chicken coop work? Do you need an x amount of feed before you can "upgrade" it?

Thanks - still loving this amazing mod!

Sam

Wanted to know if it's possible to make a change to the tool for harvesting grass and crops.. any chance you can make it that don't destroy the stage one of the planted crops? So you can use it without removing the plant and needing to reseed..

Ty

expansion also has the lock icon for tools etc. same issue as the overhaul

Ah the campfire and bowls. I see what I'm missing. The experimental branch changes how workstations use tools. While before it fine to just tell the recipe to use the tool the workstation window now has to have the tool added to it as well. I never added the bowlWater to the campfire window. I'll keep that in mind in the next fix. I'm not too pushed to do it atm though because its the experimental branch. Blah. Always changing things that used to work and making my job harder lol. At least this change is useful and not just changing names or re-positioning code. Small mercies.

Alcoholic beverages can be made in the brewery. Might require using wheat, though. Not sure with the expansion.

If you're playing Nav and dont need the combination you should be able to scrap it for some survivor notes at least. As for auger blames I recommend hunting down supply drops or farming the snow zombies.

Removing punch plants is not super easy. Find each of the final grown plants and add this:

<property name="Class" value="Plant" />

Also you can farm with the weed whacker. Another other is to remove all tool_category="Pluck" from the blocks.xml - if you do that then it wouldn't matter what you hit the plant with.

Val how does the lock picks work? I made 10 of them and tried to equip them.

Tried using an upgrade tool like the stone axe, wrench, claw hammer, etc. Still does not do anything to safes or doors.

When I tried to "equip" it I essentially just have it selected on my tool belt. Tried left clicking and right clicking but yields the same - nothing.

Also how does the chicken coop work? Do you need an x amount of feed before you can "upgrade" it?

Thanks - still loving this amazing mod!

Sam

Lockpick - you have the right idea. Just the wrong tool. The lockpick IS the tool. Hold it in your hand "upgrade" the safe with it. It doesn't work on doors, only on safes. Technical limitations.

Chicken Coop - It it takes 4 animal feed. Again you have to use it as a the upgrade too. After you upgrade it it will become a "plant", essentially. You now have the choice to break it to kill the chicken for meat OR you can wait for it to finish "growing" and it will spawn a chicken nest ontop for eggs and feathers.

Wanted to know if it's possible to make a change to the tool for harvesting grass and crops.. any chance you can make it that don't destroy the stage one of the planted crops? So you can use it without removing the plant and needing to reseed..

Ty

I don't understand what you're asking. You want plants to turn back into sprouts when harvested? They should do that already. Can you clarify?

expansion also has the lock icon for tools etc. same issue as the overhaul

Clarify? You're referring to the experimental build campfire bowl of water issue?

Just wanted to drop a quick shoutout of appreciation to Games4Kickz. A while back he started a "Let's Play" series using my mod. I, personally, am not really into the lets play phenomenon but have been meaning to give it a watch since he first mentioned it to me in PM. I'm such a vain SOB (did the mod title give it away?). After seeing so many mentions of it pop up here and there and receiving a few fan PMs recommending it I decide to sit down and watch it when I had some time to kill.

While I still don't really understand the general appeal of lets plays I did enjoy watching him play my mod. It was a very unique opportunity for me to see my work through the eyes of another. To see how someone plays and experiences my mod, what kind of choices they make, what aspects they like and don't like. I've been taking some notes and making adjustments accordingly. Little things mostly.

For example I didn't realize that I didn't add a description for flour until I saw him playing and noticed it didn't say anything. I didn't fully consider people taking advantage of the logcabinblock by just upgrading it, essentially replacing the need for the woodframe early-game and under minding the Builder class. I knew they could do that but I don't think it really clicked with me just how much that could be exploited until I saw it. I didn't realize that the wood log spike was locked with a handsaw.

Some of the comments there have been useful aswell. Such as some people apparently building defenses early on using my cheap workbench or armory. Lol. I really didn't see that one coming. I made a note to reduce their health to compensate for this.

Anyway yeah, has been a good experience for me and I've gotten a lot out of it so far. I look forward to watching more and stalking it for feedback. Thank you, Games4Kickz.

To those who may be interested in this channel or its lets plays you can find it here:

@Valmar

That is actually the series that convinced me to try out your mod!

Now about the mod:

I am pretty certain I tried that as well with both the chicken coops and the lock pick. Doing the "Upgrade" right click on the objects and it does not work but I will not rule out what you said just yet but I gotta get off of work before I can try it again.

Thanks for the reply!

Archived