A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

The quest system isn't that powerful so Im not sure there is anything I could do that would feel appropriate for such a thing.

Though in regards to the workbench those tools were never meant to be difficult to obtain. They're cheap to craft because they really are only there to serve as a recipe gate to lock off multiple recipes with just one item.

how to fix problem with nightvision googles ? my screen is rotated by 180 degree to normal ( UI/HUD stay in correct rotation) ???

will be enought if smone show me the file and function to repair ;P

Though in regards to the workbench those tools were never meant to be difficult to obtain. They're cheap to craft because they really are only there to serve as a recipe gate to lock off multiple recipes with just one item.

Tell that to my poor guy on day 44 that still hasn't found a caliper or die set. >:(

how to fix problem with nightvision googles ? my screen is rotated by 180 degree to normal ( UI/HUD stay in correct rotation) ???

while crouching/sneaaking vision is good , while standing screen is rotated ;P ;(

Top notch mod Valmar, thanks a lot. i bought DayZ and hated it for its lack of substance, so i looked for a similar game, i played a good few hours of vanilla 7d2d, then got slightly bored and set up a dedicated server to play with friends with your mod, works perfect no problems at all.

Except one which isn't the mod i don't think, sometimes zombies are super silent, don't even make a noise and sneak up on me, not sure if its part of the mechanics of 7d2d or a bug, i just thought it's weird because you would hear footsteps or a groaning if a zombie was creeping up on you.

Except one which isn't the mod i don't think, sometimes zombies are super silent, don't even make a noise and sneak up on me, not sure if its part of the mechanics of 7d2d or a bug, i just thought it's weird because you would hear footsteps or a groaning if a zombie was creeping up on you.

Yeah thats a vanilla bug. Almost gives you a heart attack when a bear creeps up and you only hear them when they roar and take a swipe.

Unfortunately this is a vanilla bug that has been around since the introduction of the goggles. Nothing to be done about it from our end.

Tell that to my poor guy on day 44 that still hasn't found a caliper or die set. >:(

Those are forge tools. I was specifically talking about workbench tools.

Top notch mod Valmar, thanks a lot. i bought DayZ and hated it for its lack of substance, so i looked for a similar game, i played a good few hours of vanilla 7d2d, then got slightly bored and set up a dedicated server to play with friends with your mod, works perfect no problems at all.

The silent zombies issue is another vanilla problem, unfortunately. Im not sure there is anything I can do to fix it.

Are fire traps one shot deals or can they be trigger multiple times before running out of gas?

They can be triggered multiple times.

It's probably asked before but I just can't find the solution but how do I make assorted vegetables? :o

Scrap vegetables. Does the descriptions for veggies not mention that?

Out of curiosity - what diff level do people using this mod play on?

I prefer one step up from normal.

I tried to connect with your server - first post - but I only see the "starting game..." screen.

I have the overhaule installed and afterwards the client files.

What is the trick?

The otherday there were some server issues with the provider. Things seem to be working well now, however. Can you try again and let me know how it goes?

Valmar have you considered a "winning the game" quest? Very tough to meet the conditions but you get a "GAME WON" certificate that you can screen shot.

Conditions might be some or all of:

- day 56+

- minimum two weeks since last death

- 500 of each kind of ammo in your inventory

- quality 500+ of each of 3 different weapons in inventory

- armor over 100%

- total skill points earned 1,000+

- zombie kills 2,000+

I cannot for the life of me find the recipe for Glue, i have 100+ bones laying around and would like more duct-tape. If someone would tell me which book its in i'd be grateful.

Have you looked in the chemistry station?

Valmar have you considered a "winning the game" quest? Very tough to meet the conditions but you get a "GAME WON" certificate that you can screen shot.

Conditions might be some or all of:

- day 56+

- minimum two weeks since last death

- 500 of each kind of ammo in your inventory

- quality 500+ of each of 3 different weapons in inventory

- armor over 100%

- total skill points earned 1,000+

- zombie kills 2,000+

The questing system is still too limited and young to be that specific or complex. But maybe one day.

I have read the chemist book a few times, still no glue =/

I probably should have asked this earlier.

Single player or multiplayer?

Overhaul or Expansion?

What version are you on?

Do you have a picture of the recipe?

Someone earlier had this same problem and it turned out it was because his server was using outdated Valmod files that weren't compatible with the latest client files.

I probably should have asked this earlier.

Single player or multiplayer?

Overhaul or Expansion?

What version are you on?

Do you have a picture of the recipe?

Someone earlier had this same problem and it turned out it was because his server was using outdated Valmod files that weren't compatible with the latest client files.

Multiplayer, It's working for the host, not for me, Overhaul, current version.

?id=729053022

I understand you need a beaker, but it shows the grey'd out Skill

Archived