patch 1.0 release

I've been trying to find this answer, too.  I did see that the experimental version was released at noon CST when it came out, so I wondered if it might be roughly the same time for the official 1.0.

I thought this title was able to be downloaded as of today? I live out in eastern daylight Time and according to fund pimp's website I should have been able to download it at the PlayStation store at 1:00 p.m. yet there is no mention of it and I cannot find anything related to this topic anywhere?

22 minutes ago, Dannzo said:

I thought this title was able to be downloaded as of today? I live out in eastern daylight Time and according to fund pimp's website I should have been able to download it at the PlayStation store at 1:00 p.m. yet there is no mention of it and I cannot find anything related to this topic anywhere?

Is today the 25th?

image.png.8337482401928926baf581ef92ec6c30.png

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

Hi does anyone know if this comes with the backer poster?  I have not looked at this game in some time but I saw release and my friend said he should get a poster map?  If this isnt the right chat to ask I dont know, I just made the account thank you!

Edited by CVenton (see edit history)

There is a V1.0 stable option in the beta tab, I am not sure if it was there before? I seem to be stuck on b333 with no download whether I select the V1.0 stable, latest experimental, or just opting out though.

lol...update should be out but nobody knows how to update as usual methods do not work

no update in steam although v1.0 selected

no update on dedicated server no matter what, it`s only b333

this drives me crazy ... the usual ....

Whatever it is called 1.0 will almost surely be identical to b333, this will be just a name change.

So effectively, if you have played experimental until now, just don't do anything and play. You are in fact playing the 1.0

And whenever you feel like it, change to stable and you will have stable without any download or maybe 1 small file. If steam updates your client to 1.0, then you have to update your server as well I would guess.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

Most likely. Usually the latest experimental version becomes the stable version. If you switch on steam from "latest experimental" to "none" and there is no download, then you are already at the stable version.

3 minutes ago, AllUses said:

Assumption or confirmed by TFP?

I just switched from exp to stable and no download, so confirmed.  Steam basically confirms it is 1.0 stable.

1 minute ago, fclen said:

Being as they deployed b333 as a hotfix to exp b332 you can see the confusion. 

Perhaps, but if you're used to Steam, if there is a stable version listed under betas, then that's the stable version.  And if there was a difference between the beta/experimental version and the stable version, Steam will automatically download the version you change to.  If the versions are the same, there isn't a download.