War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

Recipe Ghost?

First off very awesome mod! Have had a lot of fun so far getting to day 18 lvl 75 thanks for the fun hours!

Right now I have a issue with recipes disappearing. I have tradesman completed and have made vault doors before day 14. I just logged on to and going through all my recipes I noticed I cant make the vault door anymore.. I would do a fresh install and try again but to me that is game breaking. Great mod and hope it is better in a year or so!

Heck maybe alpha 17 might be out by then LOL :biggrin-new::glee::victorious:

Great mod !!

been running this about a week, just updated for the bigger bag.. thats awesome, very helpful !!

But we are having a bit of an issue maybe someone can help us out.

we have several descriptions that are missing from the addons of the mod, like the class system.

we've seen in many videos a wonderful descript about the class, we are missing this.

just says the class name.

when we installed I put all the files on the server, with the exp of the folder called mods

this didnt work unless I installed this client side, less I did something wrong here..

are there others that need to go client side as well?

I see you can make Diamont Tools but is there another way to get Diamonds than Treasure Maps/Rare Cowboyzombiedrop?

you can mine diamond on wasteland

Underground Veins or Surface Veins? And thanks for the answer! I hate the Wasteland since i found out about the random Mines XD

You can also get diamond, gold, silver in rare ores on surface in desert. Between desert and wasteland I have found over 200 diamonds.

The only thing that doesn't float my boat is the ore distribution. To me it is much more interesting if different ores are present in each biome. I loved how vanilla made me go travel and make new mines in dangerous places like wasteland or dig my way to those. The way it is now is a bit not-rewarding, too random. Plus i find too much tungsten, which is supposed to be a top tier.

The rest of the mod is sublime i totally love it and will continue to play and recommend it. I congratulate and thank you for it.

I changed some of the code in the file to stop screamers spawning and stop heat map on certain things which all worked but recently the screamers have come back, is the files updated automatically? How do I stop that happening so I don't have to change the code all the time?

I changed some of the code in the file to stop screamers spawning and stop heat map on certain things which all worked but recently the screamers have come back, is the files updated automatically? How do I stop that happening so I don't have to change the code all the time?

Are you using mod launcher?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I haven't been on here recently. Been more active in discord :p. But mainly is cause I am heavy into modding right now. Want to get this out.

Join my discord. Link in first page. Announcements are occurring there for patch notes.

Are you using mod launcher?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I haven't been on here recently. Been more active in discord :p. But mainly is cause I am heavy into modding right now. Want to get this out.

Join my discord. Link in first page. Announcements are occurring there for patch notes.

Yes I am using the launcher, do I have to change something in that to stop it updating? I will check out the Discord also.

Question:

I have noticed that my cpu and memory consumption for 7d2d has over doubled in the last update. Has this been or planned to be fixed?

Currently its showing that its using 10,797,532K of RAM and about 80%+ my CPU. The previous version was running at around 35% of my system resources. Now it causes the system to redline and lock up when using OBS with it. Any ideas?

It is V 5.1.7 B64 BBM

Thanks

Yes I am using the launcher, do I have to change something in that to stop it updating? I will check out the Discord also.

If you want to make your changes and keep them, I suggest one of two things:

1) only use the Mod Launcher to refresh and create a new copy of the game and mod, by playing at least once. Then, don't use the launcher anymore. Just go into the folder it creates, and run 7daystodie.exe directly

2) Make your changes under TempMods, and unchec Refresh mods automatically.

- - - Updated - - -

Question:

I have noticed that my cpu and memory consumption for 7d2d has over doubled in the last update. Has this been or planned to be fixed?

Currently its showing that its using 10,797,532K of RAM and about 80%+ my CPU. The previous version was running at around 35% of my system resources. Now it causes the system to redline and lock up when using OBS with it. Any ideas?

It is V 5.1.7 B64 BBM

Thanks

Take a look at this, and see if it may help you:

I am not sure what that is. Clearly the issue is with the latest update consuming over twice the resources as alpha 16.3

Trying to stream WotW yesterday put my CPU and RAM use at 100%. I have a 16gb memory kit installed. This is NOT normal in any way. Even a 45gb game like World of Warships only uses 40% of resources. There has to be a leak or something with this version.

Issue with the minibike

Hey guys, so I love the mod so much and I know this is not something new to this mod, for whatever reason the dev's haven't addressed it yet either. Does anyone have the files that need to be modified so the minibike will not let you take a shopping cart off of it if there are items in it. I can't tell the amount of times I've been trying to quickly shift left click loot into my bike's inventory and accidentally clicked on my shopping basket or on another one I had in my inventory and caused my loot to all go flying in a straight line in both directions. Its such an inconvenience and something that imo should have been addressed already. If anyone has the lines in the xml that have to be edited to make this work I would love that a lot.

I just sold alot of stuff to a trader and suddenly I keep getting errors in the console, every 2 seconds the console pops up and says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in red, that's all it says.

How do I get this fixed, I can't play or anything, totally broke my world just by selling stuff to a trader..