(A21) 7.62 Gun Pack V.2 (2/3)

Izayo

7.62 GUN pack vanilla expansion mod , new 16 guns (more in the future)  with unique stats ,balance based around the vanilla's guns

V.2 update

- 2 new groups , 8 guns  (4 Assault Rifle, 4 LMG/MMG) 

- Customized hands animation weapons 

- Sound_override script by Alter  

sNyNQ1o.thumb.png.316503be261b8ac5f1bebba715475418.png

- Assault Rifle = Similar to vanilla Assault rifles + some small mobility

- LMG / MMG = High ammo CAP. , High rate of fire , low mobility while carrying.

- Sniper Rifle = very High damage , very high accuracy ,far range, +small mobility bonus  . low ammo CAP , low rate of fire 

- Marksman Rifle (D.M.R)= Medium - High damage , accuracy , medium - far range , high ammo cap and rate of fire.

both uses DEADEYE perk

762mapppps.thumb.jpg.00999b7e9b732b265afda9137030defd.jpg

QT= Quality Tier 

* Download *  (size 347mb.)

V.2 Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/18y2nejDWx5HYLBiuCVqFxuChEqqghhmR/view?usp=sharing

V.2 Mega https://mega.nz/file/YNYGECjT#u9se2w_42p6v4EOyX2t7fxZ1gUCHTeFaLceYyQhrl3g

Installation :

1. Extract file then go inside the folder (you will also see the installation.txt there)

2. put all folders in to the "Mods" folder

3. turn off EAC (Easy anti Cheat) before you start the game

Recommend : 

Gun's sounds are loud as **** it's because I have always turn on the "Loudness Equalization" during making  . but I do add Optional less loud config in the file, but the quality of the sound went down along with their volume. so I would recommended to use the original loud with Loudness Equalization ON

loud.png.cc4fb2d32321ec5afc7602778320a090.png

New Features :

- Customized hands animation (First person view only) , now we can have Bullpup , Sidemag , ETC.

- small change for the ammo Icons

ammochange.png.9acd41218d8ace2d12c2da85f92181b4.png

Tested :

- Guns are Craftable , Lootable , found in traders

- no red Errors 

- can continue save (but I would not risk , try backup first)

if you have problems related to above , it's not came from this mod.

Search keywords : IZY , Gun , Poster , Sniper , DMR , LMG , Assaultrifle

Allgunupdate.thumb.jpg.a43dead64d5a0c34a55292b122dac84c.jpg

Cy2Th7Q.jpg

tF3WWuk.jpg

leave balance suggestions / bug / problem in the comment sections

Special Thanks :

Alter - sound_override script 

closer_ex - customparticle_loader script

Guppy_cur - modding advisor

BFT2020  - XML advisor

bdubyah - Unity advisor

Zilox - Unity advisor

Black_Wolf - Mod tester

Tarf - mod tester and XML helper

and people in the forum

Sketchfab free assets : models credit in the mod folder

- please don't spam in my PM about release date.  report bugs , suggestion is ok 

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

BRO! thank you so much for all your hard work for sure. Your gun mods are the best ive used and ive used a lot of others. i to am wondering if there is a SMG / Pistols coming? those are my fav go to weapons. if not thats ok too.... but just wanted to say thank you. much love, keep on keeping on.

Izayo Do you listen to Animals As Leaders ? Cause your commitment to excellence is on their level !!! might i recommend Red Miso or Ectogenesis Matt , Xavier And Tosin Abasi deserve a moment of every ones time 

So to Clarify for any that stop by Later . Copy and replace preexisting Visible mods  with file that came with new gun Pak my guess this is the proper way . now if you'll excuse me i have some ammos to bridge 

8 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

Hi, i have problem,when i copy files to mods, i start my save and my character have lvl1 and have reset all point in perk and skills, i dont know why.

any red errors show up during load?

This pack is fantastic. Love how these new rifles play.

Just in time too. Co-op partner and I are probably almost done with 7DTD so we'll need the fire power for T6 missions in the Wasteland.

19 hours ago, Jayman said:

will updates break my save? 

It shouldn't. I added this mod to my test world and it is working fine.

10 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

never see this kind of errors before.    let's see if @BFT2020 know what causing this.

here you can fix rollbacked save with this way. (this made for A19 but worked with A20 i think it will work with A21 too) 

don't delete your save yet. 

Spoiler

here is a tip :if you feels like installing a new mod will break your save, create a testmod session and test with it first

2 hours ago, Izayo said:

never see this kind of errors before.    let's see if @BFT2020 know what causing this.

here you can fix rollbacked save with this way. (this made for A19 but worked with A20 i think it will work with A21 too) 

don't delete your save yet. 

here is a tip :if you feels like installing a new mod will break your save, create a testmod session and test with it first

Thank you for your interest in my problem, i normaly load my save,no crash, but when game start, my character had lvl1, but i doing backsave before and i repair this.I try delete all other mods,only your shotgun,5.56 and 7.62 gunmod i left,copy from backsave my character and start game.I had again character lvl1.I try start my save without your 7.62 gunmod,copy from backsave my character and character is ok,have lvl 52,no errors.Something in your 7.62 gunmod resets my character.

Edited by Markiz2941973 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

Thank you for your interest in my problem, i normaly load my save,no crash, but when game start, my character had lvl1, but i doing backsave before and i repair this.I try delete all other mods,only your shotgun,5.56 and 7.62 gunmod i left,copy from backsave my character and start game.I had again character lvl1.I try start my save without your 7.62 gunmod,copy from backsave my character and character is ok,have lvl 52,no errors.Something in your 7.62 gunmod resets my character.

With 7 Days to Die, you can't remove mods and continue with a save game.  You will get errors, especially with mods that add assets to the game or change the character file.

So far, I have only loaded Izayo's shotgun and 556 mod (haven't done the 762 mod yet).  Let me load up the 762 mod this evening (it's morning here for reference) when I get home from work and I can check it out.

Also, a list of mods that you installed would be helpful.  The error messages (from the last two screenshots) indicate it is looking for something, but it can't find it anymore.  Did you remove a mod that added new items to the game and then removed it?

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

With 7 Days to Die, you can't remove mods and continue with a save game.  You will get errors, especially with mods that add assets to the game or change the character file.

So far, I have only loaded Izayo's shotgun and 556 mod (haven't done the 762 mod yet).  Let me load up the 762 mod this evening (it's morning here for reference) when I get home from work and I can check it out.

Also, a list of mods that you installed would be helpful.  The error messages (from the last two screenshots) indicate it is looking for something, but it can't find it anymore.  Did you remove a mod that added new items to the game and then removed it?

First time i no remove any mods, only copy new firearms 7.62 mods+replace isayo visible mod,then start save game and that reset my character from 52lvl to lvl 1 and this mod remove my jacket and pants.Then i exit game, remove firearms 7.62 mod, replace, from my backsave, file c:/user/.../appdata/7days/saves...player/EOS_00026399741c4c45b7495225057cc63a.ttp and start second time,and character was ok,lvl52,nothink was missing(jacket,pants).Then i copy back firearms 7.62 mod and start save game again, character reset from lvl52 to lvl1 again and jacket,pants missing again.This screenshot is from my start with all my mods + firearms 7.62 mod.

I have mods:

000-ModManager

A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack

A21_Izayo_Firearms_Shotgun_packVAL

A21_Izayo_Visible_Mods_mod

addWater

BdubsVehicles

Gazz-A21LootBagTimer

JaxTeller718-IncreasedModSlots

MDAdvancedGenerator

RW_SkillPapers

SM_Militant_Turrets

I think,that problem is from first screenshot,big red error with "err loading player data failed....", but i have no idea why mod firearms 7.62 does that. Sry for my english and thanks for your patrience with me.

Edited by Markiz2941973 (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

First time i no remove any mods, only copy new firearms 7.62 mods+replace isayo visible mod,then start save game and that reset my character from 52lvl to lvl 1 and this mod remove my jacket and pants.Then i exit game, remove firearms 7.62 mod, replace, from my backsave,from file c:/user/.../appdata/7days/saves...player/EOS_00026399741c4c45b7495225057cc63a.ttp and start second time,and character was ok,lvl52,nothink was missing(jacket,pants).Then i copy back firearms 7.62 mod and start save game again, character reset from lvl52 to lvl1 again and jacket,pants missing again.This screenshot is from my start with all my mods + firearms 7.62 mod.

I have mods:

000-ModManager

A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack

A21_Izayo_Firearms_Shotgun_packVAL

A21_Izayo_Visible_Mods_mod

addWater

BdubsVehicles

Gazz-A21LootBagTimer

JaxTeller718-IncreasedModSlots

MDAdvancedGenerator

RW_SkillPapers

SM_Militant_Turrets

I think,that problem is from first screenshot,big red error with "err loading player data failed....", but i have no idea why mod firearms 7.62 does that.

Guessing, it is probably tied to the progression file.  That is the only config file that is tied to the player character.  When you load this mod into a saved game, that might break the character progression (hence going to level one) since it modifies the progression code.  I didn't check any of this as I typically start a new game when I install new mods, not mid-game. 

If that is the case, then you would have 2 options:

1) Go into DM mode and give yourself XP to get back to level 52 - type in DM in the console, then giveselfXP NUMBER which will give the player XP based on the value for NUMBER.

2) Start a new game.

I did check the 762 files at work and it shouldn't conflict with 556 or shotguns.  Shotguns updates the shotgun crafting skill tree while 556 updates the machine gun crafting skill tree.  762 updates the rifles crafting tree so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

Something I just thought of:

A third option might be a stripped down version that removes progression upgrades (or modifies them) so that loading into a saved game doesn't change your characters level.  I can try some things out tonight to see.

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

If that is the case, then you would have 2 options:

1) Go into DM mode and give yourself XP to get back to level 52 - type in DM in the console, then giveselfXP NUMBER which will give the player XP based on the value for NUMBER.

2) Start a new game.

thx, but what to do if every time i start game it resets my character to lvl1?

56 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

thx, but what to do if every time i start game it resets my character to lvl1?

If you start a new game, you are already at Level 1.  If you got a previous save game that you didn't start with the packs installed, it could lead to a reset.

However, I am not sure if the mod is the cause of your error as I could not recreate it based on what you told me.

For reference, here are the mods I eventually had installed:

image.png.4682aa7bb09912bfaee714e01e5863b5.png

I created a new game with every one except for 762.  Then I gave my character enough XP to boost to level 300.

Quit the game and installed the 762 mod pack.  Restarted the game.  Still at level 300.

Quit the game and removed the 762 mod pack.  Restarted the game.  Still at level 300.

Perked into 3 levels of Deadeye, Boomstick, and Machine Gunner.  Quit the game and reinstalled 762 mod pack.  Restarted the game, still at level 300.

I even went as far as gave myself one of the new weapons from the pack, equip it, save the game, remove the pack, and relaunched the game.  The item was gone and in its place was a new item that took over that ID number.  No save game corruption that took my level from 300 to 1.

Your error messages state item #128 and #129.  IDs are generated by the game and go in order based on the config file.  Since Izayo adds the new items at the bottom of the list, they are nowhere close to 128 / 129 which is Steel arrows and flaming arrows.

Absolutely love the mods you've been making and really excited for them all to be complete. 

Small feedback the sound when you go to aim on the SR-110 A2 (Teir 3) the sound that plays Is alot louder than i think it is meant to be. It can be really jarring when doing a few quick zooms.