(A21) 7.62 Gun Pack V.2 (2/3)

Izayo

Everything seems to work just fine, the only problems i noticed is:

The M60 firing sound plays on the spot where the bullet hit, for example if i shoot to a wall in front of me, i will hear the sound coming from the wall etc.

The same problem happens with the Groza 1, but only if i equip a suppressor.

Also the groza can mount a 4x but the M60 can't?

Most of the attachments don't show on the Groza's model, but i think you still have to work on it ^^

And i love the 2x on the m60!! such a unique scope!

16 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

Everything seems to work just fine, the only problems i noticed is:

The M60 firing sound plays on the spot where the bullet hit, for example if i shoot to a wall in front of me, i will hear the sound coming from the wall etc.

The same problem happens with the Groza 1, but only if i equip a suppressor.

Also the groza can mount a 4x but the M60 can't?

Most of the attachments don't show on the Groza's model, but i think you still have to work on it ^^

And i love the 2x on the m60!! such a unique scope!

I forgot to add sound.xlm,  all non sniper rifle will not accept x4 x8 (4x in groza are not intentional)

***Early Release (1.5/3) 17/01/2024***

15update762.thumb.jpg.02944e11d6031da7496c506cd73eccdf.jpg

- 5 new guns (Assault Rifles, LMG)

270mb.

GD link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CH4TncAW8hQIBR6yjrxcw9lpnB_X--Ub/view?usp=sharing

Mega link https://mega.nz/file/4QxkBIbT#FtP33bIwiavTcquGMie_69fC3PTtiicnuKIR6l_CBtk

only Groza-1 and AK-15 used custom hands animation (its took so long to do)

I removed progression unlock icons , so you guys better backup your save before install. but I can continue with my save no problem.

*** new mod require***

- "SOUND_OverRide_by_Alter"  (included in the pack)  thanks to Alter 

basically it remove all the sounds that came with any holdtypes so I can customize FPV hands with no problem.

20240117102448_2.thumb.jpg.7052fb9ddd534034412c471ab851ff05.jpg

*** Delay ***

- LMG group

- Sniper / Marksman Rifles group

*** removed / canceled ***

AK-109 (replaced with AK15 )

VZ-58 (AK47S alternative)

RPD (old model I got from A20 ver.)

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

Izayo, i suppose you will work on making some of the attachments visible in the future? I noticed that most guns don't have the bipod model or foregrip when equipping them.

Aside that, everything works perfectly, one very small detail i noticed is that when you equip a silencer, it is still possible to see some "light" reflection of the muzzle flash on the front of the weapon, even though there is no muzzle flash, it's barely noticeable and shows up only on higher settings, but i just wanted to let you know in case you wanted it to be perfect ^^

3 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

Izayo, i suppose you will work on making some of the attachments visible in the future? I noticed that most guns don't have the bipod model or foregrip when equipping them.

Aside that, everything works perfectly, one very small detail i noticed is that when you equip a silencer, it is still possible to see some "light" reflection of the muzzle flash on the front of the weapon, even though there is no muzzle flash, it's barely noticeable and shows up only on higher settings, but i just wanted to let you know in case you wanted it to be perfect ^^

- some grip mods are barely visible like Groza will have a little cover on the barrel , AK15 will have a small rail on top of the handguard

- the silencer still produce a small light source , that's normal  

- assault rifle group will not accept bipod and drum mod (maybe I forgot to take out the tags) 

here is a fix (guns cost , new m60 stat ) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h824OUdOcELjNyt-tbV8lEmh0IuswYDa/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, wolverine576 said:

Can you add a set of links to each of your gun packs? 

Not sure how hard it is to do but I would also like this.

All the gunpack links in one post that can be updated as the mods are would be fantastic.

If there is already one am sorry for asking and would be grateful for the link.

LMG.thumb.png.7508dcd1081d07c0ae67a376636baa71.png

On 2/5/2024 at 8:18 PM, wolverine576 said:

Can you add a set of links to each of your gun packs? 

5.56 pack : https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/32919-a21-556-gun-pack-v2-153/   V.2

9mm pack : https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/34102-a21-9mm-gun-pack-12/  V.1 

shotgun pack https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/32380-a21-shotgun-pack-v31-completed/ V.3.1 completed

7.62 pack https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/33605-a21-762-gun-pack-13/ V.1 (v2 early release in page 5)

lastest version of make_mods_visible_mod is in the 7.62 pack early v.2 release (try install this one last)

20240213135643_1.thumb.jpg.90cf0006c711f73c3896872412b55dc2.jpg

T2 RPD (still in progress...)

20240213135649_1.thumb.jpg.59d73e96492ece1ae4f506ca1bd993f0.jpg

20240213135731_1.thumb.jpg.479b17267253481e3e568b8714ee4c42.jpg

I want to make PKP or PKM too but they feed their bullets from right to left, it's very hard to animate the reload animation especially with customizable hands method.

Found some issues here

1. When you keep firing the gun in fullauto for few sec. then suddenly press reload the gun will not plays reload animation.  (found in Groza, AK15, RPK, RPD)

2. somehow I managed to fix the problem above but I got 2 new problems instead.  (I have no idea how to fix these  )

- reload animation will not play when you quickly aim fire at the same time

- even the gun is managed to successfully reload , at the end of reload animation the gun will pop up the muzzle flash in the idle state. suspected its cause from firing state >>> reload state

the number 2 problem are rarely happens , I have tested about an hour it's only happen when you spaming left / right click then suddenly press reload , so I rather have this than the first one

003.thumb.png.cdcf721cc201b8560445e38d98043b2e.png

Alright I have fixed all the problems I mentioned above, it's cause from unmatch rate of fire for holdtype "77" (t3 sniper rifle) , basically it will be fine if I set the rate of fire above 450+ (old one is 390). however the RPK will not belong in T1 weapon since it have very high base rate of fire so I'll move it to T2 and I will make RPD be the alternative T2 LMG (next update)

so this update will be 3 LMGs 4 Assault rifles   and 1 rework for bolt action rifle with custom hands animation , I think gonna do it with the T1 mosin nagant first.

T1 LMG will be empty for a while. 

V2 2/3 will be released this weekend (you know me ...maybe + 1 week cause I'm alway late)

• 2 weeks later...