(A21) 7.62 Gun Pack V.2 (2/3)

Izayo

13 hours ago, Izayo said:

the mag in in the grip , think about when it's reloading.

True.  Could you combine the SMG hold type with a Pistol reload animation ?. maybe you already thought of that and its not possible . or would it more work than its worth ?
any how your work is astounding and high quality I'm sure everyone is with me on this we are happy with everything you provide. big thanks for your time and expertise 

Edited by Jon Dillinger (see edit history)

thank you really much for the 9mm pack Izayo, i love your mods.

I wanted to ask if you could give some love to the bolt action sniper rifles, as i feel they lack behind a little compared to the semi automatic ones.

Also not related to this specific pack but i wanted to tell that the heavy 16 is a little underwhelming compared to the two guns that come before it.

Much love! ❤️

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

thank you really much for the 9mm pack Izayo, i love your mods.

I wanted to ask if you could give some love to the bolt action sniper rifles, as i feel they lack behind a little compared to the semi automatic ones.

Also not related to this specific pack but i wanted to tell that the heavy 16 is a little underwhelming compared to the two guns that come before it.

Much love! ❤️

they do more damage than the others . I means .. I separated them in to 2 group so you guys can have more choice to choose. Damage or Rate of fire ,   yes the bolt action tree fire-rate are slow but they do higher damage (tested in Insane difficulty) most of the time it can take down a zombie with 1 shot (Head)  , 2-3 for feral / Rad.  while the Marksman tree will take 2x or more.   same as HEAVY-16 it can't have high rate of fire and ammo CAP but I do replaced this ability with damage and mobility when equip. if you want anything that fire faster than the Ameli MG it's gonna be a minigun. we did not have T4 weapons in the first place, don't take it too seriously , just think they're another T3 weapons. 

Hey again Izayo, i hope i am not being a bother with this. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intended but i thought i'd leave it here anyway. I apologize first since i forgot to mention that when i asked to buff the bolt action snipers i didn't have the chance to explain, as due to some complications i was using the snipers without having "perception" to lvl 10 which seemed to make them struggle even with headshots.

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 6 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a really slow rate of fire, slower than it should? It doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. After comparing two lvl 6 Mosing Nagant and SKS, the Nagant only has 3 extra damage and 6 extra range compared to the SKS, completely not worth to use over the semi automatic one. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

On 10/11/2023 at 10:22 PM, Black_Wolf said:

Hey again Izayo, i hope i am not being a bother with this. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intended but i thought i'd leave it here anyway. I apologize first since i forgot to mention that when i asked to buff the bolt action snipers i didn't have the chance to explain, as due to some complications i was using the snipers without having "perception" to lvl 10 which seemed to make them struggle even with headshots.

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 6 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a really slow rate of fire, slower than it should? It doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. After comparing two lvl 6 Mosing Nagant and SKS, the Nagant only has 3 extra damage and 6 extra range compared to the SKS, completely not worth to use over the semi automatic one. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

I think the best way is to nerf SKS, I don't want people to compare the guns to each other (mod gun) , but do compare to vanilla gun instead. but if I nerf the SKS damage it will does same damage as vanilla AK47.

maybe I'll remove M141 in the future and replace it with SKS. as tier 2  . the tier 1 Marksman and sniper rifle will share with the same gun. I was planned to set SKS to have 5 rounds in the first place. 

I also planned to remove Saika 12 and XM-12G  in shotgunpack   because it's really hard to balance (they're fully automatic shotgun) 

16 hours ago, Izayo said:

I think the best way is to nerf SKS, I don't want people to compare the guns to each other (mod gun) , but do compare to vanilla gun instead. but if I nerf the SKS damage it will does same damage as vanilla AK47.

maybe I'll remove M141 in the future and replace it with SKS. as tier 2  . the tier 1 Marksman and sniper rifle will share with the same gun. I was planned to set SKS to have 5 rounds in the first place. 

I also planned to remove Saika 12 and XM-12G  in shotgunpack   because it's really hard to balance (they're fully automatic shotgun) 

Thank you for the reply. I tried fixing it myself and i just had to change the Roundsperminute of the Mosin from 29 to 50 and it now works like a charm. I love to have them separated, to be honest i would want to have a very powerful bolt action as tier 4 rather than another semi auto, but all of it is of course up to you ^^

16 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

Thank you for the reply. I tried fixing it myself and i just had to change the Roundsperminute of the Mosin from 29 to 50 and it now works like a charm. I love to have them separated, to be honest i would want to have a very powerful bolt action as tier 4 rather than another semi auto, but all of it is of course up to you ^^

careful when you adjust fire rate in the sniper rifle tree  if it's too fast you will the the 3rd hand  (the bolt action cycle thing is actually 3rd hand that will only show in First person view)

8 hours ago, Izayo said:

careful when you adjust fire rate in the sniper rifle tree  if it's too fast you will the the 3rd hand  (the bolt action cycle thing is actually 3rd hand that will only show in First person view)

yeah i noticed that it is a third hand when i increased the fov, no worries though, i slowly increased the value up until i got to 50 which i found to be perfect ^^

On 10/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, Black_Wolf said:

Ah I was just about to ask about this, despite the shortcomings of the Mosin compared to the SKS, I've been enjoying using it. But the weird action where I can't fire after the bolt chambering action is done was throwing me off constantly. I'll alter rpm to 50 and give it a go as well~  

4 hours ago, huntersw said:

I have a quick question. I've currently tried to download this mod through both google and mega and everytime it finishes its not a file i can extract. It gets downloaded as a .rar file. Anyway i can fix this?

Download and install winrar or 7-zip you will get this option when you right click the .rar file

2111231.jpg

On 10/14/2023 at 6:05 PM, Black_Wolf said:

yeah i noticed that it is a third hand when i increased the fov, no worries though, i slowly increased the value up until i got to 50 which i found to be perfect ^^

Tried it at 50rpm. Pretty much a perfect rate. The chambering cycle lines up perfectly with the fire rate. Thanks for the alteration!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, reapervenom10 said:

My friends and I have multiple servers up all with the same mod list, everything is identical. When on my server everything works perfectly but when we play on their saves I get error messages for the 762 weapon pack. Any ideas what this could be?

so you continue the old save after install this mod? . I would recommend to start a new save , Since I did messing up something in progression.xml 

try start a new world and see if you guys get any error.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 12:00 AM, Izayo said:

so you continue the old save after install this mod? . I would recommend to start a new save , Since I did messing up something in progression.xml 

try start a new world and see if you guys get any error.

We have started 2 different worlds on randomly generated maps and still have errors

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

i'm just so excited of seeing with what animations you'll come up with Izayo.

Another question: will you eventually also make something for explosive weapons? Like maybe grenade launchers?

Can't tell. TBH I rarely play 7 days to die nowaday, I'm not productive as I used to be.