(A21) 7.62 Gun Pack V.2 (2/3)

Izayo

1 hour ago, Viracon said:

Absolutely love the mods you've been making and really excited for them all to be complete. 

Small feedback the sound when you go to aim on the SR-110 A2 (Teir 3) the sound that plays Is alot louder than i think it is meant to be. It can be really jarring when doing a few quick zooms. 

that was bipod deploying sound. I'll reduce volum in the next update

16 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

If you start a new game, you are already at Level 1.  If you got a previous save game that you didn't start with the packs installed, it could lead to a reset.

hi,sry i want write that if i start my no new game but my old save game,i have build home and spend much hour to build it,i not want start new game.

I try start my save game with firearms 7,62 mod, of course, my character was reset to lvl 1, i gave my character with dm console xp to boost to lvl52, perked in to lvl to boomstick,deadeye and exit game. Restarted the game and character was reset to lvl1 again, i look to console when start game and only this one error write on start and all time when game run, i not understand what is this, i sent picture:

pict1.thumb.png.d1565bbed8850c021f3efc0529562eaf.pngpict2.thumb.png.81a70b3ebf2cc723094b77130e5b8b01.png

I love Izayo mods,its perfect👍👍, i couldnt wait for the next mod(firearms7,62),and now such bad luck,i cant play with this mod, it keeps resetting my character😭😭

30 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

hi,sry i want write that if i start my no new game but my old save game,i have build home and spend much hour to build it,i not want start new game.

I try start my save game with firearms 7,62 mod, of course, my character was reset to lvl 1, i gave my character with dm console xp to boost to lvl52, perked in to lvl to boomstick,deadeye and exit game. Restarted the game and character was reset to lvl1 again, i look to console when start game and only this one error write on start and all time when game run, i not understand what is this, i sent picture:

pict1.thumb.png.d1565bbed8850c021f3efc0529562eaf.pngpict2.thumb.png.81a70b3ebf2cc723094b77130e5b8b01.png

I love Izayo mods,its perfect👍👍, i couldnt wait for the next mod(firearms7,62),and now such bad luck,i cant play with this mod, it keeps resetting my character😭😭

have you try the method i gave you?  , create a new world , copy data from old broken save to the world, 

here is my new world I just create with old save progression.

q18KlF7.jpg

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

On 8/13/2023 at 12:32 PM, gpcstargate said:

Just wondering can they be upgrade to tier 6 if you are able. ?

Thank you, The OldGamer 😌

there is a mod on nexus titled Prestige perks it allows after ranking a perk up to max players to craft t6 weapons both mods work with out conflict though prestige perks can make a player OP on easier game settings 

6 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

Hi, i have a question, can i somehow find out what exactly is the error item 128,129? Somewhere in my 7days files?

I don't know what cause these , but you can try put out all the mods , then put it back one by one to see which mod cause the red errors. 

3 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

Hi, i have a question, can i somehow find out what exactly is the error item 128,129? Somewhere in my 7days files?

Izayo, i noticed that you changed the appearance of the 7.62 cartridge, cant the old cartridges be the error missing item 129?

CM, the number when you look at items in creative mode is the ID that the game assigned to it.  These numbers will change based on what mods you add to the game.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

As an aside, I removed all of Izayo's mods this morning and reloaded the game, character went back to Level 1 (from Level 300) which I expected it to do since I removed mods that modified the progression side, and then reverted back to vanilla game.

11 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

CM, the number when you look at items in creative mode is the ID that the game assigned to it.  These numbers will change based on what mods you add to the game.

thx very much,i look at it and this item is steel arrow and flame arrow,strange

7 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

As an aside, I removed all of Izayo's mods this morning and reloaded the game, character went back to Level 1 (from Level 300) which I expected it to do since I removed mods that modified the progression side, and then reverted back to vanilla game.

And any red error in console?

Edited by Markiz2941973 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

No, no error at all, which makes me think of a possible mod conflict or something you missed

First time,when Izayo share firearms 7.62 mod i download it,copy to mod files(just like the previous Izayo mods-shotgun,5.56-which were without problem), then i start my save game, character was reset and the error appeared(i didnt delete anything,i didnt change anything, i only added Izayo 7,62 mod), i didnt add any other mod, that is strange, it only resets my character when i add Izayo firearms 7.62 mod.

5 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

First time,when Izayo share firearms 7.62 mod i download it,copy to mod files(just like the previous Izayo mods-shotgun,5.56-which were without problem), then i start my save game, character was reset and the error appeared(i didnt delete anything,i didnt change anything, i only added Izayo 7,62 mod), i didnt add any other mod, that is strange, it only resets my character when i add Izayo firearms 7.62 mod.

You could try removing this code from the progression.xml file in the main pack

<!-- CRAFTDISPLAY_FIX -->
    <remove xpath="//crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/display_entry"/>

<insertBefore xpath="//crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group">
        <display_entry item="gunRifleT0PipeRifle" unlock_level="1,3,5,7,10" /> 

<display_entry icon="gunRifleT1HuntingRifle" name_key="Rifle Tier 1" has_quality="true" unlock_level="11,14,18,22,26" >
            <unlock_entry item="gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrel" unlock_tier="1" />
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT1SniperRifleMosinNagant" unlock_tier="1" />
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT1DMRSks" unlock_tier="1" />
        </display_entry>

<display_entry icon="gunRifleT2LeverActionRifle" name_key="Rifle Tier 2" has_quality="true" unlock_level="27,35,43,51,59" >
            <unlock_entry item="gunRifleT2LeverActionRifle" unlock_tier="1" />
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT2SniperRifleM40a3" unlock_tier="1" />
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT2DMRM141" unlock_tier="1" />
        </display_entry>        

<display_entry icon="gunRifleT3SniperRifle" name_key="Rifle Tier 3" has_quality="true" unlock_level="60,70,80,90,100" >
            <unlock_entry item="gunRifleT3SniperRifle" unlock_tier="1" />
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT3SniperRifleL96S" unlock_tier="1" />     
            <unlock_entry item="IZYgunT3DMRSR110a2" unlock_tier="1" />                
        </display_entry>            

</insertBefore>   
        <!-- CRAFTDISPLAY_FIX END -->

This would remove the display UI updates but keep the unlocks in the game.  Character reset when you add a mod points towards progression since that changes the character tab.  If this doesn't work, you might then need to remove the entire progression file, but you won't unlock crafting.

I don't add mods to any current save files because you can get this exact issue.  I only add them prior to starting a new game.

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

This would remove the display UI updates but keep the unlocks in the game.  Character reset when you add a mod points towards progression since that changes the character tab.  If this doesn't work, you might then need to remove the entire progression file, but you won't unlock crafting.

I don't add mods to any current save files because you can get this exact issue.  I only add them prior to starting a new game.

Hi,first,thx for your patience with me🙂,i try delete this code in progression.xml file in mod firearms 7.62,start saved game-character reset again,error remained, then i delete the whole progression.xml file-character reset again,error remained.Iam already desperate, you cant read anything from this big red error??It keeps repeating itself...screen1.thumb.png.2c0efea38f2b17d39c8d8e9f72c8233e.png

1 hour ago, Markiz2941973 said:

Hi,first,thx for your patience with me🙂,i try delete this code in progression.xml file in mod firearms 7.62,start saved game-character reset again,error remained, then i delete the whole progression.xml file-character reset again,error remained.Iam already desperate, you cant read anything from this big red error??It keeps repeating itself...screen1.thumb.png.2c0efea38f2b17d39c8d8e9f72c8233e.png

do you get any error when you start a new world?  , also try play with EAC - off . 

12 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

No,i have this error when i start my save game,of course i play all time with EAC off.

that's means it caused from your save. upload your save and PM to me I'll recover back to normal (as possible) except your kill/death score

1 hour ago, Izayo said:

that's means it caused from your save. upload your save and PM to me I'll recover back to normal (as possible) except your kill/death score

hi,you want my save with your firearms7,62 mod(with this error) or save before(without your mod and error)?And how should i sent to you my save files?

Edited by Markiz2941973 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Markiz2941973 said:

hi,you want my save with your firearms7,62 mod(with this error) or save before(without your mod and error)?And how should i sent to you my save files?

C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\ world's name \ save name     

bring the whole world\save folder to me  upload to whatever site you can

2 hours ago, Izayo said:

C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\ world's name \ save name     

Wow Izy your committed to quality is astounding and your goin above and beyond to help markiz !!! your a Champ !!
and Markiz there is a way to place your old base in a new map you may loose your player level but you'll have all your old supplies then you can add XP usin creative this is a way to start a new fresh save because adding and removing mods will break a save and some mod edit the base game files if this is the case there may be nothing that can be done i have lost 8 saves learning to add and edit mods its a trail here's a link that cover the subject https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=642ce15f4b1f94aaJmltdHM9MTY5MjQwMzIwMCZpZ3VpZD0wMTBlOTRjYy02OTEyLTYwOGEtMDgwZi04NTI3NmQxMjY2NmUmaW5zaWQ9NTQ5MA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=010e94cc-6912-608a-080f-85276d12666e&u=a1L3ZpZGVvcy9zZWFyY2g_cT1ob3crdG8raW1wb3J0K29sZCtiYXNlK29uK25ldytzYXZlK29uKzcrZGF5cyt0bytkaWUmdmlldz1kZXRhaWwmbWlkPTc5OTUyRTIyQkExQUFCRTYxOERENzk5NTJFMjJCQTFBQUJFNjE4REQmRk9STT1WSVJF&ntb=1 this video may help ..... wow the link is absurdly long lol ...... that's what she .........

4 hours ago, Izayo said:

Thx Izayo,i know, my firend, where i have save files but i dont know how upload this save files to you,i have no problem sent my save files to you but i dont know how.

1 hour ago, Jon Dillinger said:

Wow Izy your committed to quality is astounding and your goin above and beyond to help markiz !!! your a Champ !!
and Markiz there is a way to place your old base in a new map you may loose your player level but you'll have all your old supplies then you can add XP usin creative this is a way to start a new fresh save because adding and removing mods will break a save and some mod edit the base game files if this is the case there may be nothing that can be done i have lost 8 saves learning to add and edit mods

Thy,yeah Izy is cool man,iam very grateful to Izy for taking care of me, and thy you,i try copy my home to fresh map,sry iam so old man(in my nick is my birthday date😄)

1 hour ago, newbie said:

Hi, does anyone know if this mod is compatible with A21 versions of overhaul mods like War of The Walkers or Darkness Falls ?  Is anyone successfully using this mod in either of those overhauls  ?  Thanks

I would highly recommend not using this mod with either of those without making changes yourself.  Both WotW and DF modify elements that this mod modifies so you will get conflicts and items not working.