Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

Updated all zeds to zombietemplatemale, balanced ferals and added more boom to baby boomers.  These are now dangerous.  Especially with the fire mod.

Git updated.  I never could get clot or roland to give me issues, but they had the same xml property so they should have.  My testing sucks. 😃

27 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Updated all zeds to zombietemplatemale, balanced ferals and added more boom to baby boomers.  These are now dangerous.  Especially with the fire mod.

Git updated.  I never could get clot or roland to give me issues, but they had the same xml property so they should have.  My testing sucks. 😃

just downloading the update, will run my test again,

17 minutes ago, Lantian885 said:

over 50 of each zombie type and not one freeze or crash, Well done!

No, thank you for testing!  Glad it's sorted. 

...now, what other mod can/should I update to a21...

I have like 9 more zombies to include, I may just work on those.

1 minute ago, Guppycur said:

No, thank you for testing!  Glad it's sorted. 

...now, what other mod can/should I update to a21...

I have like 9 more zombies to include, I may just work on those.

that would be good, I really like the extra variety of zombies, im just looking at how to add them to horde nights and poi's, I see what you mean by the amount of work 

56 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

That is very good. Do you have a pastebin you could add here. Would love to check it out. 

If the mod author says he’s happy with me doing it, I’ll have a look at it, needs more work. Gotta make sure it’s a good balance between mod zombies and default ones

6 hours ago, Lantian885 said:

If the mod author says he’s happy with me doing it, I’ll have a look at it, needs more work. Gotta make sure it’s a good balance between mod zombies and default ones

Sheeit, you post it and I'll incorporate it into the mod.  I'm super lazy. :)

Anyway to make this burn everything down? Maybe a burn all version? lol I tried editing, not sure if the wrong value names maybe added but managed to get as far as cobblestone to burn, steel, cement and stainless steal from an other mod seem to have no effect. We play on a city map so sadly the fire does not play as much as a worrying role since everything is cement+ Would love the idea, trapped in a basement trying to get out but a fire has us stuck, add's more survivability. 

Yes, so look into the score mod and it's blocks.xml file, you'll see a fire manager section, and in there you will see what materials burn. Just add the materials you want. 

I think the blocks XML file in my mod modifies that, so it may be easier to edit it there instead of directly in score. 

... And I like the way you think. 🙂 

1 hour ago, dujinyuan said:

It's still not working...  I mean i can Press the F6 button and it will show them in the subtitles...But in the game the zombie is still Original model

I would have to see your log file.

14 hours ago, EvilPolygons said:

Love the zombie mod. Adds much needed variety to the game. But the "baby boomer" is just...yeah, I'm gonna have to disable that one. It's just too silly. Everything else is great, though!

Yeah they already throwback from an early a15 mod that stompy made for our server.

... they're not for everyone. 🙂 

If you don't like the baby part, you can swap out the mesh for one of the other models for the same effect. 

3 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

It's still not working...  I mean i can Press the F6 button and it will show them in the subtitles...But in the game the zombie is still Original model

Are you looking for them in poi’s? As they only spawn in the open world (on streets and open areas) with the current version.

16 hours ago, EvilPolygons said:

Love the zombie mod. Adds much needed variety to the game. But the "baby boomer" is just...yeah, I'm gonna have to disable that one. It's just too silly. Everything else is great, though!

I've actually removed the baby boomer from most of if not all the hordes and sleeper groups