Sam's Stuff - A21 Compatible

saminal

21 hours ago, Jakmeister999 said:

Hi Sam,

Thanks heaps for getting your mods updated to A21. However, I have an error when using your "Sam's Working Stuff" Mod:

WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "Sam_Working_Stuff_NoSinks" did not apply: <append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked' and @level='25,100']/@tags" (line14 at pos 6)

As the result, I can't make any of the lights as they remain locked, even though my electrician skill is at 75.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, SandmanSA said:

I'm noticing the same console warning message, but with the "with sinks" version.  I've tried this mod standalone to try and rule out any conflicts.  And still have the same issue.  I can grab the lights from the creative menu and place them.  But am unable to craft them.

I have no idea why it's not working for you both. I've double-checked and the code is right, and it runs fine on my local machine and my three servers. Could one of you send me the ConfigsDump for your progression.xml from your appdata Saves folder?

On 7/13/2023 at 12:06 PM, Subasu said:

Hey Sam.

I've downloaded your SS stack tweaks, and I love it.  Not too OP, but is relatively a good halfway medium

However...I just opened a stack can of gas and it only gave me 5000 gas, when default in game is 10000.

Thanks for the heads up - I'll fix the recipe. The gas can stacks changed to 5000 in Alpha 21 and I didn't notice.

Stack Tweaks has been updated, download again and replace the existing files and it'll fix the gas can bundle recipe.

14 hours ago, saminal said:

I have no idea why it's not working for you both. I've double-checked and the code is right, and it runs fine on my local machine and my three servers. Could one of you send me the ConfigsDump for your progression.xml from your appdata Saves folder?

I played around the loading order by putting a "01" in front of the mod name, and it seems to fixed the problem. The only thing I can think of is I also has "CraftQ6" mod installed, which changed the number of magazines required for each craft level. Maybe that messed with this mod in some way.

Thank you so much for looking into it though. 😊

1 hour ago, Jakmeister999 said:

I played around the loading order by putting a "01" in front of the mod name, and it seems to fixed the problem. The only thing I can think of is I also has "CraftQ6" mod installed, which changed the number of magazines required for each craft level. Maybe that messed with this mod in some way.

Thank you so much for looking into it though. 😊

Yeah, that would definitely affect it. 

17 hours ago, Jakmeister999 said:

I have similar craft tier 6 mod as well.  It changes the crafting skill "craftingElectrician" max level to 200.  Where working stuff mod maxes out the same skill at 100.  I didn't expect that to create a conflict.  But I took your advice and it got rid of that warning message.  Nice find.  Thanks.

Also Saminal, it appeared that I must have had the first version of you're A21 port of working stuff.  Downloading it again fixed everything.  By the way, did you intend to have the grills with a raging fire?

I found that these look nicer.

Charcoal Grill

<property name="ParticleName" value="chemistryStation"/>
			<property name="ParticleOffset" value="-0.55,1.0,0.4"/>

Gas Grill

<property name="ParticleName" value="chemistryStation"/>
			<property name="ParticleOffset" value="-0.55,1.1,0.35"/>

Let me know what you think?

@saminal
German translation for SCarRespawner

Key,File,Type,english,german
carsRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Car Respawner,Zufälliger Auto Respawner
busRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Bus Helper,Zufälliger Bus Helferblock
serviceTrucksRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Service Truck Helper,Zufälliger Lieferwagen Helferblock
armyTrucksRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Army Truck Respawner,Zufälliger Armee-LKW Respawner
serviceTrucksRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Service Truck Respawner,Zufälliger Lieferwagen Respawner
busRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Bus Respawner,Zufälliger Bus Respawner
busShortRespawner,blocks,block,Short Bus Respawner,Zufälliger Kurzbus Respawner
tractorsRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Tractor Helper,Zufälliger Traktor Helferblock
excavatorsRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Excavator Helper,Zufälliger Bagger Helferblock
excavatorClawsRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Claw Excavator Helper,Zufälliger Klauen-Bagger Helferblock
backhoesRandomHelper,blocks,block,Random Back Hoe Helper,Zufälliger Baggerlader Helferblock
cars3WideRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Car Respawner,Zufälliger Auto Respawner
farmTrucksRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Farm Track Respawner,Zufälliger Farm-LKW Respawner
tractorsRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Tractor Respawner,Zufälliger Traktor Respawner
excavatorsRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Excavator Respawner,Zufälliger Bagger Respawner
excavatorClawsRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Claw Excavator Respawner,Zufälliger Klauen-Bagger Respawner
backhoesRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Backhoe Respawner,Zufälliger Baggerlader Respawner
policeCarRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Police Car Respawner,Zufälliger Polizeiauto Respawner
FireTruckRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Fire Truck Respawner,Zufälliger Feuerwehrauto Respawner
SemiTruckModularRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Semi Truck - Modular Front Respawner,Zufälliger Sattelzug Respawner
SemiTruckRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Semi Truck Respawner,Zufälliger Sattelzug Respawner
SUVs3WideRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random SUV Respawner,Zufälliger SUV Respawner
SUVsRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random SUV Respawner,Zufälliger SUV Respawner
minivans3WideRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Minivan Respawner,Zufälliger Minivan Respawner
minivansRandomRespawner,blocks,block,Random Minivan Respawner,Zufälliger Minivan Respawner

Also, you might want to change the phrase "Random Farm Track Respawner" to "Random Farm Truck Respawner"
Thanks a ton, for this great modlet.

22 hours ago, LootGoblin said:

German translation for SCarRespawner

Danke! I'll get this added very soon.

22 hours ago, LootGoblin said:

Also, you might want to change the phrase "Random Farm Track Respawner" to "Random Farm Truck Respawner"

Great spot, thank you.

Hey Sam love your work! Just a thought, there are lights called "LED light panel." Would love to see these working. Thanks for the amazing mods!

Sam, also in alpha 21 there is an army mannequin. Would love to see this!

On 7/28/2023 at 7:00 AM, Mad said:

Hey Sam love your work! Just a thought, there are lights called "LED light panel." Would love to see these working. Thanks for the amazing mods!

Definitely something I have on the to-do list for Working Stuff! There are a couple new lights I still need to get added.

On 7/28/2023 at 7:00 AM, Mad said:

Sam, also in alpha 21 there is an army mannequin. Would love to see this!

Definitely, this and a few new blocks have been added to Deco Stuff. The Commando Mannequin is in the Polymer Deco Items. The big ol' bear statue is in Wood :)

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I dont see it listed. Are these mods server-side only? I would assume so since the textures are vanilla but I wanted to make sure before installing them on my server.

EDIT: Found a comment on the very last post on the last page i checked, they are server-side. Thanks!

Edited by the_phillipus (see edit history)

4 hours ago, the_phillipus said:

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I dont see it listed. Are these mods server-side only? I would assume so since the textures are vanilla but I wanted to make sure before installing them on my server.

EDIT: Found a comment on the very last post on the last page i checked, they are server-side. Thanks!

Thanks for asking! I've added a line to the top of the first post to make this clearer :)

Thank you for such wonderful mods, Saminal!  

I wish there was an easy way to edit a map to include all your working appliances instead of breaking down vanilla and crafting a modded one, but everything else adds wonderfully to my gameplay immersion.

Huhu :) I have a similar error, as already mentioned on page two. I also downloaded the latest version,

but unfortunately the error persists. Can you take a look @Saminal

2023-08-04T22:40:54 158.353 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "SamsWorkingStuff" did not

apply: <append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/

passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked' and @level='25,100']/@tags">,lightPlayerVariantHelper</append>

(line 14 at pos 6)

Thanks you :)
Sixx

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

Huhu :) I have a similar error, as already mentioned on page two. I also downloaded the latest version,

but unfortunately the error persists. Can you take a look @Saminal

2023-08-04T22:40:54 158.353 WRN XML patch for "progression.xml" from mod "SamsWorkingStuff" did not

apply: <append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/

passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked' and @level='25,100']/@tags">,lightPlayerVariantHelper</append>

(line 14 at pos 6)

Thanks you :)
Sixx

Are you using another mod that affects crafting, e.g. one that allows Level 6 crafting? The others who had this issue were. They worked around this by putting a number 1 at the start of the SWorkingStuff folder name so it would load before the crafting mod.

8 minutes ago, saminal said:

Are you using another mod that affects crafting, e.g. one that allows Level 6 crafting? The others who had this issue were. They worked around this by putting a number 1 at the start of the SWorkingStuff folder name so it would load before the crafting mod.

Hello, thanks for the answer. yes I actually use some other crafting mods including tier 6 crafting. I'll try your tip and let you know what happens :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 1:29 AM, Necromundi said:

Hi Sam quick question is your storage stuff mod compatible with the craft from containers mod by any chance?

Should be. The modded containers use the same class as the standard storage crates etc so I don't see why not. Let me know how you go!

I've added a new mod, designed for Public Server Admins like myself - Sam's No Admin Items. This removes all the dev/admin items like the Super Digger, the One-Hit Kill pistol, the new Nuke grenade, and the Loadouts.

If you do need to use any of the items to admin your server, I'd recommend adding them back in manually, with a custom name, hidden from the creative menu, and spawning them in using the console.

Download link in the first post.

2 hours ago, Necromundi said:

I've done some inital quick testing, seems compatible so far, will let you know if I hit any issues.

Just tested one of each storage type with the craft from containers mod and confirm that they all work just as you suspected, thanks Sam. I even split up stacks of things over multiple containers so they all had to register to craft something :)