Error

cazoleta

You got mod issues, lots of mod issues.  Might want to head over to the UL thread in the mods section and read up on installing the mod properly.  That would be my first step in troubleshooting it.

19 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

sorry but blurry screen shots just wont help.

When was your last eye appointment unholyjoe?   😅

must be a firefox thing on my end then. i use 3 - 28" 4k monitors at 4k resolution as it has been for years so nothing changed there. possibly a quiet FF update.

ok  seems to be one of my addons doing it. :(

sorry peeps... was an addon update that fixed it. all gooder now. :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

On 4/10/2023 at 5:20 AM, BFT2020 said:

You got mod issues, lots of mod issues.  Might want to head over to the UL thread in the mods section and read up on installing the mod properly.  That would be my first step in troubleshooting it.

When was your last eye appointment unholyjoe?   😅

I havent install mods, i unistalled the game and its a new installation... i dont know what it s the problem

Even if you uninstalled and reinstalled the game, any mods that are in the Mods folder will still be there.  If you don't want to use them, either delete everything in the Mods folder or move them to a backup folder somewhere else.  Then try a new game.

*** It needs to be a new game.  Changing or removing mods on an existing game will cause problems.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Even if you uninstalled and reinstalled the game, any mods that are in the Mods folder will still be there.  If you don't want to use them, either delete everything in the Mods folder or move them to a backup folder somewhere else.  Then try a new game.

*** It needs to be a new game.  Changing or removing mods on an existing game will cause problems.

Ooooohhh.. i never install mods, but i had one mods install, i dont know how.... now its running, thanks you so much ❤️