Clean out previous game data
1) Start the game from your library
2) Select show game launcher
3) Click in the tools tab
4) Click on clean game files and check all circles
5) Click clean
5) Right-click the game title in your Steam Library list, expand the Manage section, and click "browse local files".
6) Delete the Mods folder if it exists. (Steam apps folder\common\7 Days To Die\Mods)
Download A21 data
1) Right click on 7 Days to Die in your library and select Properties.
2) Select Betas from the menu on the left.
3) In the drop down menu on the right, scroll down until you see latest_experimental and select it.
4) Wait for A21 experimental to download
We want to get your bug reports if you have problems with A20 and are sure you have cleaned out all old data from A19!
Please go HERE to report bugs for the PC version only.