Bandolier Mod: Broken?

Old Crow

3 hours ago, edyonline said:

Pretty sure it doesn’t stack with other perks, from skill tree/books

I know it doesn't stack with a second bandolier mod, but I can't find anything saying whether it stacks with perks or not. regardless, even perked reload speed with no bandolier, or a bandolier mod without any perks doesn't seem to increase reload speed at all. Just curious if this is something anyone else has noticed, or if I just have a poor perception of time.

5 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Not quite sure if this'd be the right place to post this. The bandolier mod doesn't seem to speed up firearm reloading. Is it really just not much of a noticeable boost? Or is this item broken?

I did a quick test and reloaded a M60 with no perks and no bandoleer. That took about 7 seconds. With a bandoleer it takes 6 seconds. No difference that you would really notice. With the perks maxed out, it takes me about 4.5 seconds to reload and about 4 seconds with the bandolier.

27 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I did a quick test and reloaded a M60 with no perks and no bandoleer. That took about 7 seconds. With a bandoleer it takes 6 seconds. No difference that you would really notice. With the perks maxed out, it takes me about 4.5 seconds to reload and about 4 seconds with the bandolier.

Hey, thanks for checking that! So between perks and the mod it sounds like it's noticeable and working. I appreciate the info!

11 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Hey, thanks for checking that! So between perks and the mod it sounds like it's noticeable and working. I appreciate the info!

You've gotten your answer already, but I wanted to double check the mod stacking with buffs, figured I'd throw together a super quick comparison clip (didn't spend much time on it so it's not professinally edited :p). But this does show it works stacked with buffs from perks; it's very slight, but it's there.

1 hour ago, Jugginator said:

You've gotten your answer already, but I wanted to double check the mod stacking with buffs, figured I'd throw together a super quick comparison clip (didn't spend much time on it so it's not professinally edited :p). But this does show it works stacked with buffs from perks; it's very slight, but it's there.

Hey, thanks for this! Seeing them side by side gives me much better perspective. Appreciated!

6 hours ago, Ripflex said:

Yea, they nerfed the Bandolier ages ago, I usually just sell it.  I would of been better if it added +10 % to reload speed and make stack.  ATM it's just flat 15% ?

Huh? It obviously stacks with perks as shown above and what is flat about 15% ?