How many more revamps?

kidmo31

28 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well that's why i suggest something betwen this and "GPS always will find a way" 

And how does that help with "complex path finding". As I explained you have the choice between artificial beeline which is not that expensive though still much more expensive than in a fixed non-voxel word. Or full path-finding, but then it doesn't matter much for complexity if you allow zombies to be intelligently finding ways to you or just going round a stone.

And by the way, no matter what people say the zombies are far from "GPS always will find a way" now.

28 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well if zombie go on spikes only i 1 place it's looks so bad - it would be much better if let say - have 10 block lengt wall you will have "holes" in 4 places not only in 1

I do not understand.

2 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And by the way, no matter what people say the zombies are far from "GPS always will find a way" now.

I do not understand.

1. i never met with situation when zombie just stand somwhere and don't know what do you - always a) destroy something to climb b) jumping of things c) without problem navigate in big buidlings

2. Ok i will try  to make graphic example : x spike W wall

Before night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

After night 

xxx     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ww   wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Have this should looks like

x x  xxx  xxx   xxxxxxxx     xxxx

xxx     xxxx       xxxxxxx   xxxxx

xxx   xxx    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

50 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

2. Ok i will try  to make graphic example : x spike W wall

Before night

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

After night 

xxx     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ww   wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Burry the spikes in the ground and it will look significantly different.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:58 PM, Maharin said:

I'm going to make the Dance Dance Revolution mod that forces you to dazzle the zombies with your dance moves in order to kill them.  Horde night will be a time of line dancing and other forms of group dancing ending with Thriller.

Where do I sign up for this?  On kickstarter?

8 hours ago, Matt115 said:

hm maybe?  i will try

Oh yes.  I can confirm this fools even the most decorated of MENSA Zombies.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, JCrook1028 said:

That right there is your problem. That's absolutely wrong. The purpose of EA is to gain some CASH so that you can afford to make your game. It is NOT an invitation for the fans to make the game. You have unrealistic expectations.

Really? Cause I thought the money came from the kickstarter that was supposed to fully fund this how many years ago? Or the whole console debacle where there was zero way for this game to release fully there no matter what they did due to rules within Playstation and Xbox about not breaking game saves.  But good to know based on this thread that TFP wants zero input from the people actually playing the game.  Yeah lets make more people loot in a loot limited environment. 

18 minutes ago, kidmo31 said:

Really? Cause I thought the money came from the kickstarter that was supposed to fully fund this how many years ago? Or the whole console debacle where there was zero way for this game to release fully there no matter what they did due to rules within Playstation and Xbox about not breaking game saves.  But good to know based on this thread that TFP wants zero input from the people actually playing the game.  Yeah lets make more people loot in a loot limited environment. 

I think you don't do research right? PS and XBOX version was Talletale job - you can read  about that in Console topics on forum. Xbox and PS will get new version after 1.0 PC version released. PC version will be completed after 2-3 years.

16 hours ago, kidmo31 said:

Cause I thought the money came from the kickstarter that was supposed to fully fund this how many years ago?

Obviously you thought wrong. You really think the Kickstarter alone was supposed to fund the entire project? It's even in the name itself - "Starter" it allowed them to start the development process.

Archived