Can not line up floor block flush with already exisitng floor blocks. On prebuilt building.

Entropian

So I am attempting to take over the watch tower west of the female quest giver.  And I am having trouble aligning a new floor piece with the pre built floor pieces. . It either goes to high or to low I can't get it to go flush with the already exisitng floor.  I would post a screen shot but this website is not letting me do it.

8 hours ago, Entropian said:

I would post a screen shot but this website is not letting me do it.

as we have it all explained in the links provided (via red or blue banners at top of every page), try adding F11 screen shots to imgur and then posting the link here. but yes it sounds like a half block. most likely on the roof arent you? :)

1 hour ago, unholyjoe said:

as we have it all explained in the links provided (via red or blue banners at top of every page), try adding F11 screen shots to imgur and then posting the link here. but yes it sounds like a half block. most likely on the roof arent you? :)

Actually working on the floor. Hopefully I can fix this because this base has potential lol  https://imgur.com/rvNEHpq 

The existing blocks are at the top of the cube on level with where you're standing. The block you're trying to place is at the bottom of the cube 1 space up. So yea, R then copy rotation from the block next to it and aim a bit lower to hit the lower cube. There's nothing wrong with the game in that image.