Alpha 20.4 Stable

Hated

1 minute ago, Star69 said:

That is in the patch notes…..voice chat is only with allies, proximity chat was removed. If you want to talk with all players on the server, you will need to use steam chat, Discord or some other voip program.

I looked and couldn't find it in the patch notes. Why was it removed and is there a way to enable it? I feel it should be a option.like I was working towards a RP server and now having everyone in my party seeing my every movement kinda ruins things 

2 hours ago, SleepShot said:

I looked and couldn't find it in the patch notes. Why was it removed and is there a way to enable it? I feel it should be a option.like I was working towards a RP server and now having everyone in my party seeing my every movement kinda ruins things 

I didn't see it in the patch notes either (and by patch notes, I mean the "change log", but perhaps the other person meant "this thread", but there was an explanation given here:

Edited by NekoPawtato (see edit history)

I know that I read it somewhere because I told everyone on my server after I read it but I don’t see it in the changelog either. Maybe in the developer diary, I just know that I read about it. /shrugs

12 minutes ago, Star69 said:

I know that I read it somewhere because I told everyone on my server after I read it but I don’t see it in the changelog either. Maybe in the developer diary, I just know that I read about it. /shrugs

Yeah. Same. It's a shame. Like I was really thinking about doing an RP server and now it seems harder. I can't have everyone in my party and us looking at the map seeing where everyone is. I really hope they do somthing about this.  It's moving backwards 

Is the fix for the show-stopping drone bug and profile corruption headed to the stable branch, or it will stay in the experimental branch and 20.6/21+?

We stopped playing on our server because of it, and we'd love to know if we could expect a fix for the stable A20.4 or lose any hope?

On 5/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, Katrina Bekers said:

Is the fix for the show-stopping drone bug and profile corruption headed to the stable branch, or it will stay in the experimental branch and 20.6/21+?

We stopped playing on our server because of it, and we'd love to know if we could expect a fix for the stable A20.4 or lose any hope?

Looks to be fixed in the 20.5 EXP build:

Hey everyone,

I stopped playing on my dedicated server with my 1 friend about 3 months ago. I wanted to log in and play again but everything is gone. My server config has reset and I don't know what to do... I tried opening my last output log to re-create my server config line by line, but that didn't work. Can anyone help me so I can play on my dedicated server again? I unfortunately never saved a backup on my server config. We started on A20.0 and updated up to A20.3 as the updates came. Everything worked fine, until now. And yeah, I have the game running in 20.3.

Thanks, hope I can get this working again!

• 2 weeks later...

why the developers had to change the server browser?

why 99% of the servers listed in north america are chinese?

why they wasted useful time into fixing/changing something that wasn't broken?

honestly it was a dumb idea, i hate it, so many filter options, only for chinese or very far away servers to show up regardless of what you select.

• Roland unpinned and locked this topic