Cement mixer

Death Wish

4 hours ago, Death Wish said:

If you see a cement mixer in RL do you get an urge to go and look whats in side it?

Not really, but we have a small desk safe in the office where I catch myself thinking I need a lock pick or a pickaxe.

Or today while shopping I have seen canisters with windshield wiper fluid. They are very reminiscent of the acid container icon in the game. For a brief moment, you think "so much acid". A20 has left its mark. :)

13 minutes ago, Maharin said:

For the record, looting cars IRL can create some real problems for you.  It won't be zombies raiding your base...

You could try it and see if the cops vomit on ya.

Disclaimer:  It was only a joke ya marrons!

10 minutes ago, Maharin said:

You would easily break yourself (and the tool) stabbing a shovel at a pile of those bags.

Ya, I dont think Q6 shovel is in the loot table.  Craftsman is not what it used to be and I dont think SnapOn makes them.

Legacy from another well known zombie game,  is that now,  when driving , My friends can't resist pointing out the cell phone towers.

But back to 7D2D,  we always call the guns found in toilets to be "found a prison pistol",  and often wonder why they are ALWAYS only level 1 pistols;  Doesn't anyone ever hide a quality gun in a toilet?  and why don't pipe pistols show up in the toilet loot lists?.   One theory is that pistols hidden in a toilet for long,  wind up being just level 1 due to where they were hidden.

19 hours ago, PoppaSmirk said:

and often wonder why

I think this was from an official source at some point, but I can't recall where; the toilet pistols were added as a movie reference. But at some point down the line it became a little overly powerful to be pulling good pistols from toilets, thus they were locked to the lowest tier.. to keep the reference mostly. And they're still worth a 100 dukes as parts, if nothing else. So a good get in any case.