Fan Art - 7d2d Posters / wallpapers / whatnot

Mumpfy

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to make a poster for fun but was lazy and wasnt feeling like ripping the models and do all the blender part i usually do, so i found this really cool renders Keanu made of some of his models and went for it.... to be honest the renders were awesome so half the work was already made. lol

3ki03Cc.jpg

Here Im adding the original renders of the models, hope Keanu is ok with me using them, its just for fun and made with love.

ki9jgo2.jpg

And last... i though about adding a little sample of the process it took from start to end, just a few steps. Took probably about 3 hrs of PS love to get it done.

h171SJ6.jpg

Hope you enjoy it. And thanks to Keanu for his awesome models and work. (dont sue me please) lol.

Made a little animation mostly using just images from the game ( some diffrent screenshots I took and keanu's bandit )  + a couple of video assets and whatnot. Originally it was 7 seconds long but had to double that or it was too fast to appreciate some details. I have made several animations 7d2d related already but i think this is the first time I post some of that here. Maybe ill do more or upload old ones.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well… a couple of weeks ago I played with an AI image generator just for fun, testing how that goes, and ended up making images related to some of the admins at Guppy’s discord server, which eventually turned into making this sort of collectable cards for all of us. As usual started as just some fun stuff on discord but I ended up making it a bit more seriously and with better quality. 

Guppy got caught on the hype and he is working on a mod for them, to be released soon, so we ended up making the cards as game assets and he is covering that part. Just some fun mod that probably will give some sort of reward if you collect all cards or something, totally up to him so i don't want to spoil much about it. (tho I saw a pre release of the mod and it's quite cool) 

All images were generated using text prompts into midjourney mostly, maybe a couple of reference images also for some of them, and then all the card part designed on photoshop.

y40zIlM.jpg

DNmGh2D.jpg

O5zW7HZ.jpg

Also if anyone is bored and wants to see other stuff i put together a bit of a portfolio with more designs here….

https://mumpfy.myportfolio.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... this has a different take than my usual stuff since this one was entirely made in blender, no Photoshop except for the logo and my name. I build the entire scene with 3d assets and lights, when usually I do a mix, a 3d model of a character and then all photoshop composing. but i wanted to try this and I do think been entirely done as a 3d composition it all looks more consistent, the lights, shadows, it kind of makes better sence.

I will most likely keep on working on this one, since it does look a bit empty. But I only had 3hrs to work on it and bleders takes me so much more time than PS.

anyway, next will be better I hope. enjoy.

hVzB2Ap.jpg

and here a sample of the blender setup i put togheter for it.

PHKbdJE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had an idea to make some new posters that actually have some story behind them, so I worked on a short little story and then thought about how to graphically represent that. The result was these two posters that kind of go together with the story.

In a world where survival is the only option, a group of traders from Navezgane had gathered to discuss business deals and trade opportunities bound by a shared vision of rebuilding a shattered world. Among them was Joel, a man who possessed a silver tongue and a cunning wit. His charisma earned him the trust and respect of his comrades, but little did they know the darkness that dwelled within his soul. Joel had promised to bring great deals and opportunities for the traders, but when they arrived, they found themselves trapped in a warehouse with hordes of zombies. Joel had betrayed them all. The traders fought bravely, but many fell to the relentless onslaught of the undead. Blood, sweat, and tears mixed together as they fought for their lives. The sound of gunfire echoed through the warehouse, and the smell of death hung heavy in the air. Joel watched from a distance, his eyes filled with a sinister glee. As the night wore on, the traders began to lose hope, but a few of them managed to break through the zombie horde and escape. They ran for their lives, their hearts pounding with fear. From that day on, Joel's name was forever synonymous with treachery, and he became known as traitor Joel.

WfiJzwo.jpg

gdFQZ5Z.jpg

Again I made the entire thing in blender and it has little to none photoshop retouching.

Spent quite some time working on the renders and improving lights and such in order to achieve the best possible look and avoid using PS as much as possible.

SYeH7GR.png

RzU0Xmv.png

And here both next to each other…

9sZjV7i.jpg

Hope you guys like it. enjoy.

Special thanks to StompyNZ who helped me a lot with the story text.

Edited by Mumpfy (see edit history)